Why was President Clinton impeached?

There was no reason for him to go under oath in the first place.

and Ken Starr , he was such a hypocrite in tramps defense team. I mean according to him, impeachment should be null and void, after he investigated Clinton since he became Potus. He led the impeachment against the Potus who had a consensual affair.

If you keep lying to yourself eventually you'll believe you.

linda-tripp-file-gty-jef-180730_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Linda Tripp defends whistleblowing against Bill Clinton

Interesting...

The blunt answer is for lying about receiving blowjobs from a consenting adult not his wife. How many married men would want to publicly announce that to the world? In fact, some of the same Congressmen who impeached President Clinton were exposed as also having adulterous affairs with women not their wives. That is why I find it so hypocritical when I hear someone like Ken Starr (who prosecuted President Clinton) defending Trump*. Lying about blowjobs is not the same as jeopardizing our national security to rig a presidential election. That is also why I find it extremely hypocritical when I hear Trump* supporters talking about "payback" for impeaching Trump*. If anything, Democrats deserve some "payback" for what Ken Starr did to President Clinton. However, the Trump* impeachment is not about "payback". The Trump* impeachment is about exactly what the House impeached him for: Abuse of power and Obstruction of Congress. In short - for trying to rig the 2020 presidential election.
Why is Trump being impeached,?That is more current and certainly more puzzling than you question.

puzzling ?

step out of trumpland into reality and clear it all up -
KMA

your job- find trump

His dick told him to lie about sex under oath.

I guess Democrats accepted that type of corruption.

and Ken Starr , he was such a hypocrite in tramps defense team. I mean according to him, impeachment should be null and void, after he investigated Clinton since he became Potus. He led the impeachment against the Potus who had a consensual affair.

I live in reality.

Lying under oath. It doesn't matter why, or for what.

Funny. Why should a president be placed in such a position regarding personal sexual indiscretions that have nothing to do with national security or abuse of power?
Because he was ACCUSED of sexual attacks on other women that worked for him. He lied about it because it looked bad in THAT case, further he did not just lie about that he also attempted to threaten witnesses against him also a crime.

Why wasn't President Clinton convicted in the Senate? Because enough Senators recognized that lying about blowjobs did not rise to the level of conviction and removal from office.

I live in reality.

I know you believe you do. Your posts are far from it.

Clinton was impeached for committing the crime of perjury. The Senate did not remove him from office because while perjury is a crime the nature of the crime was personal not political as required for impeachment, and did not rise to the standard of an impeachable offense.

The blunt answer is for lying about receiving blowjobs from a consenting adult not his wife. How many married men would want to publicly announce that to the world? In fact, some of the same Congressmen who impeached President Clinton were exposed as also having adulterous affairs with women not their wives. That is why I find it so hypocritical when I hear someone like Ken Starr (who prosecuted President Clinton) defending Trump*. Lying about blowjobs is not the same as jeopardizing our national security to rig a presidential election. That is also why I find it extremely hypocritical when I hear Trump* supporters talking about "payback" for impeaching Trump*. If anything, Democrats deserve some "payback" for what Ken Starr did to President Clinton. However, the Trump* impeachment is not about "payback". The Trump* impeachment is about exactly what the House impeached him for: Abuse of power and Obstruction of Congress. In short - for trying to rig the 2020 presidential election.
My only issue is that Monica was likely highly impressionable and she never got married or had kids. The event seemed to scar her. She was around the same age as me in 1998 and I was an 18 year old idiot then.

Funny. Why should a president be placed in such a position regarding personal sexual indiscretions that have nothing to do with national security or abuse of power?

To get him and/or his party out of power. Duh --- I have to explain this to you? Same as the left is trying now with Trump. I think we may have hit a tipping point and this is the end of real republican democracy in America. From now on just constant coup attempts alternating parties, like France or any of the South American countries.

Last edited:
Maybe he should have gotten a hotel room instead of whoring around in the oval office.

Come on, the Secret Service wouldn't even let Clinton make a pizza run (Monica delivered his pizzas --- that's where the trouble started). You know they wouldn't let him take her to a hotel room --- that was only for when he was a governor.

The difference is the public felt sympathy for Clinton. While they objected to the blow job, they thought his sex life should be off limits

Few have sympathy for Trump.

1. Perjury.
2. Suborning Perjury.
3. Obstruction of justice.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Next?

Blackmail material. What if our enemies had evidence of him shoving a cigar up the fat girl's ass and used it against him?

Hmmmmm......................

A president committing adultery in the white house could be black mailed so it could become a national security issue. Anyway he didn't yell he got a blow job to the world. He stuck his little finger at the world and said he didn't have sexual relations. Also he lied under oath, which if you do that you cannot be trusted. Another national security issue.

Forum List

Back