Thank God for the Electoral College! NYC Councilman: UnAmerican NOT to allow non-citizens to vote!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Thank God for the Electoral College! NYC Councilman: UnAmerican NOT to allow non-citizens to vote!

This is one more reason why we can never, ever become complacent and allow those who would do harm to our great country to do away with the Electoral College.

Without the Electoral College, fewer than a dozen major cities would determine who would be President of the United States.

NYC Councilman: ‘Un-American’ Not to Give Voting Rights to Non-Citizens
by JOHN BINDER 26 Jan 2020

A New York City councilman says it is “un-American” not to allow non-citizens to vote in elections.

While promoting his legislation to award voting rights to 500,000 to one million non-citizens in New York City, Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez (D-Manhattan) said during a rally outside City Hall last week that it is “un-American” to leave non-citizens out of American elections.

NYC Councilman: 'Un-American' Not to Give Voting Rights to Non-Citizens

Any state that permits non-citizens to vote in municipal, state or federal elections should have all votes rejected in a federal election.

This is one more reason why we can never, ever become complacent and allow those who would do harm to our great country to do away with the Electoral College.

Without the Electoral College, fewer than a dozen major cities would determine who would be President of the United States.

A New York City councilman says it is “un-American” not to allow non-citizens to vote in elections.

While promoting his legislation to award voting rights to 500,000 to one million non-citizens in New York City, Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez (D-Manhattan) said during a rally outside City Hall last week that it is “un-American” to leave non-citizens out of American elections.

This is only for local elections, not state or federal

It should not be for any official election.

It's interesting that the Dems had no problem with the Electoral College until their beloved Hildabeast lost in 2016.

I didn't say it should, but the OP brought up the Electoral College which clearly infers he believes they could cast a vote for the presidency. They couldn't

This is what blows my mind about this.....

They complain that Russia interfered with the US election. Right? Russia influenced the election, and got Trump elected.

Then they turn right around, and say everyone in the US, even those who are not citizens should be able to vote, and we can't have voter IDs or anything.

Does no one see the ridiculous glaring problem?

You don't want foreign countries like Russia interfering, but everyone, even non-citizens should be able to vote?

Hey left-wingers..... what happens when Putin just sends a few hundred thousand Russians to vacation conveniently in key swing states in November? No voter identification needed.... all people, even non-citizens can vote..... are you people morons?

Yeah, right! Just like income taxes were once only for the very rich!

Social Security withholding was once ONE PERCENT of your income, (1%) today it is 12.3%. It is affectionately called incrementalism by the far left. Just get your nose in under the tent, the rest will come later!

I didn't say it should, but the OP brought up the Electoral College which clearly infers he believes they could cast a vote for the presidency. They couldn't

I bet you sincerely want to believe that, don't you?

If you have evidence showing otherwise you're free to present it. Since you don't, I'm not really interested in your conspiracy theories.

If you have evidence showing otherwise you're free to present it. Since you don't, I'm not really interested in your conspiracy theories.

I did, I gave several examples of incrementalism. What part is not clear to you?

Illegals charged for voting in presidential election
Felony for 'misrepresenting citizenship'
By Art More
Published March 12, 2018 at 7:43pm
Illegals charged for voting in presidential election - WND

Last edited:

I did, I gave several examples of incrementalism. What part is not clear to you?

By Art More

None of that has to do with this proposal. Several other cities already allow non-citizens to vote in local elections.

Yeah, right! Just like income taxes were once only for the very rich!

Social Security withholding was once ONE PERCENT of your income, (1%) today it is 12.3%. It is affectionately called incrementalism by the far left. Just get your nose in under the tent, the rest will come later!

How would they differentiate what elections they are allowed to vote for?

It's just like motor voter states. There's supposed to be a mark on their license indicating they can't vote. But you have somebody behind the counter working for the DMV that's in charge of making that mark, and accidentally don't place that mark on the license when it's somebody from their country. If they ever catch him or her behind the counter, they can just claim it was an innocent mistake.

It's all designed to make the process more confusing in finding voter fraud. Of course they want them voting in all elections. That's why this is only the first step.

By Art More

None of that has to do with this proposal. Several other cities already allow non-citizens to vote in local elections.

It's a start. Boiled frog.

Forum List

Back