Why was President Clinton impeached?

Lying under oath. It doesn't matter why, or for what.

Funny. Why should a president be placed in such a position regarding personal sexual indiscretions that have nothing to do with national security or abuse of power?

Because he opens himself up to blackmail. Definitely national security.

Funny. Who would blackmail him - Monica Lewinsky or Linda Tripp? For those who may not remember - Linda Tripp is the one who blew the whistle and betrayed her friendship with Monica Lewinsky.

Your childlike naivete is disturbing in an adult.

There was no reason for him to go under oath in the first place.

and Ken Starr , he was such a hypocrite in tramps defense team. I mean according to him, impeachment should be null and void, after he investigated Clinton since he became Potus. He led the impeachment against the Potus who had a consensual affair.
Clinton was the defendant in a civil lawsuit brought by Paula Jones. While a defendant in a criminal trial cannot be compelled to testify, a defendant in a civil trial that is not in jeopardy doesn't have that privilege. Whether the affair was consensual or not isn't material. Clinton lied with the intention of affecting the outcome of the Paula Jones action against him. That is perjury and why he was impeached.

Funny. Why should a president be placed in such a position regarding personal sexual indiscretions that have nothing to do with national security or abuse of power?

Funny. Who would blackmail him - Monica Lewinsky or Linda Tripp? For those who may not remember - Linda Tripp is the one who blew the whistle and betrayed her friendship with Monica Lewinsky.

Funny. It's not like Putin having videos of "golden showers".

Which he doesn't.

and Ken Starr , he was such a hypocrite in tramps defense team. I mean according to him, impeachment should be null and void, after he investigated Clinton since he became Potus. He led the impeachment against the Potus who had a consensual affair.
Clinton was the defendant in a civil lawsuit brought by Paula Jones. While a defendant in a criminal trial cannot be compelled to testify, a defendant in a civil trial that is not in jeopardy doesn't have that privilege. Whether the affair was consensual or not isn't material. Clinton lied with the intention of affecting the outcome of the Paula Jones action against him. That is perjury and why he was impeached.

Funny. That doesn't change the fact that President Clinton was impeached, by Congress, for lying about blowjobs.

The blunt answer is for lying about receiving blowjobs from a consenting adult not his wife. How many married men would want to publicly announce that to the world? In fact, some of the same Congressmen who impeached President Clinton were exposed as also having adulterous affairs with women not their wives. That is why I find it so hypocritical when I hear someone like Ken Starr (who prosecuted President Clinton) defending Trump*. Lying about blowjobs is not the same as jeopardizing our national security to rig a presidential election. That is also why I find it extremely hypocritical when I hear Trump* supporters talking about "payback" for impeaching Trump*. If anything, Democrats deserve some "payback" for what Ken Starr did to President Clinton. However, the Trump* impeachment is not about "payback". The Trump* impeachment is about exactly what the House impeached him for: Abuse of power and Obstruction of Congress. In short - for trying to rig the 2020 presidential election.
Maybe he should have gotten a hotel room instead of whoring around in the oval office.

The blunt answer is for lying about receiving blowjobs from a consenting adult not his wife. How many married men would want to publicly announce that to the world? In fact, some of the same Congressmen who impeached President Clinton were exposed as also having adulterous affairs with women not their wives. That is why I find it so hypocritical when I hear someone like Ken Starr (who prosecuted President Clinton) defending Trump*. Lying about blowjobs is not the same as jeopardizing our national security to rig a presidential election. That is also why I find it extremely hypocritical when I hear Trump* supporters talking about "payback" for impeaching Trump*. If anything, Democrats deserve some "payback" for what Ken Starr did to President Clinton. However, the Trump* impeachment is not about "payback". The Trump* impeachment is about exactly what the House impeached him for: Abuse of power and Obstruction of Congress. In short - for trying to rig the 2020 presidential election.
Maybe he should have gotten a hotel room instead of whoring around in the oval office.

Why? It was his office. How would that have stopped Linda Tripp from blowing the whistle?

DUH -

so the republicans could call witnesses !!!

:rolleyes:

Talk about lying. You're the idiot.

Why? It was his office. How would that have stopped Linda Tripp from blowing the whistle?
It wasn't his office you ignorant libtard. It is our office. Commie POS.

Funny. That doesn't change the fact that President Clinton was impeached, by Congress, for lying about blowjobs.
The intent of the lie was to affect the outcome of a civil case against him. Otherwise no one would care. Congress impeached him. The judge was so incensed about his lying in the courtroom she suspended his law license. That surely wasn't for lying about a blow job. Clinton paid Jones $850,000. That wasn't for a blow job.

Why is Trump being impeached,?That is more current and certainly more puzzling than your question.

Last edited:
If the first girl Clinton ever raped had to face an no-nonsense but angry father with a shot gun, he wouldn't have gotten a Fulbright Scholarship that enabled him to rape all those UK gals he was accused of deflowering. Too bad he was treated civilly back when, because he went on to merely denying underage women he deflowered their civil rights.

Lemme see, the impeachment is going gunnysack, George Soros is upset that Trump is still President, so he tells the Swiss money people the New World Order will fall apart. Poor little one percenter.

And gadzooks! Lahota is so bored she wants to shake the dust off the Clinton past so she can bring out her stale gotchas of her What-me-Worry-Dubya glory days. *sigh*

Life is sooooooooooo tough.

Why is Trump being impeached,?That is more current and certainly more puzzling than you question.

puzzling ?

step out of trumpland into reality and clear it all up -

5e2f48f6240000300664c880.jpeg

HOLY CHUTZPAH: KEN STARR SLAMS ‘AGE OF IMPEACHMENT’

Age of impeachment? This is hilarious - and hypocritical beyond words.

Why is Trump being impeached,?That is more current and certainly more puzzling than you question.

puzzling ?

step out of trumpland into reality and clear it all up -
KMA

Clearly defined felonies. Witness tampering. Obstruction of justice. Lying under oath. Read the Starr Report.

There is nothing hypocritical about it. Trump has not do anything like Clinton. When you are so mindlessly partisan that you can't see that, it just points out how far immoral and unethical you people on the left-wing are.

The blunt answer is for lying about receiving blowjobs from a consenting adult not his wife. How many married men would want to publicly announce that to the world?

President Clinton's wife could have cared less.

With Clinton it was about the money. The only reason he was asked about Lewinski was because he wasn't doing his duty in regards to his underling in Little Rock, Paula Corbin Jones. After blatantly and maliciously sexually harassing Jones, he just out and out refused to pay her the money he owed her for it. Thus the questions in the depositions regarding the interns.

What's even funnier is you lying to yourself as to why Clinton was impeached.

Forum List

Back