Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

- that would include you as the issue involves the motivation of the person jesus the jews ultimately murdered - and your denial of history.
you got that one screwed up too. "the jews" certainly COULD have killed Jesus if
they wanted to. Obviously, they didn't want to assuming that there is anything at all
accurate in the scriptural writing ---the NT

you got that one screwed up too. "the jews" certainly COULD have killed Jesus if
they wanted to. Obviously, they didn't want to assuming that there is anything at all
accurate in the scriptural writing ---the NT
Hold up, he's getting ready to reveal your fate. He knows these things.

who? the prophet breezie?
Yes, but he chickened out so he didn't condemn you to hell or reincarnation. At least not yet. The day is still young though.

FWIW he believes the universe is cyclical and in reincarnation. So he's probably a Buddhist or one of those other god lite religions.

Yes, but he chickened out so he didn't condemn you to hell or reincarnation. At least not yet. The day is still young though.

FWIW he believes the universe is cyclical and in reincarnation. So he's probably a Buddhist or one of those other god lite religions.
he sits on a Lotus flower and PONTIFICATES?

The role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot do for themselves. It is not to do for the people what they can and should do for themselves.

So, no, the government's role is not to take care of all of us.
You'll have to point out to me where the Constitution gives that proscription.

The purpose of our government, per the preamble to the Constitution, is

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I may be well able to insure my own domestic tranquility, defend myself, support myself and enjoy the blessings of liberty but regardless, that IS the role of our government.

I read lots of scriptural writings. You seem to claim that you have read some.
The only point that you made is an admission that you are a liar and hypocrite
Suradie laughs----this is the same person who PROVES that Jesus did nothing
to aggravate the Romans ---BECAUSE both "HEROD" ---the Roman appointed
"king" who murdered the cousin of Jesus --John the mikveh man and Pontius
Pilate says "he dint do nuthin' " --and ALL DA JOOOS did a cheerleader song
and dance "CRUCIFY HIM CRUCIFY HIM"---thus FORCING poor innocent. PONTIE
to execute Jesus AGAINST HIS WILL (the same Pontie who crucified THOUSANDS),
How did she PROVE IT?----well---it is so written in the book sponsored by the
EMPEROR OF ROME--to wit--Constantine who hated jews. Of course she also PROVES ---the whole Exodus from Egypt story is a sham----WHY? because there are holes in the story----no concrete evidence of jewish settlements in Sinai have been found by Archaeologists.
I wonder why Jesus never clued us in as to the GIANT FRAUD which is the OT

You'll have to point out to me where the Constitution gives that proscription.

The purpose of our government, per the preamble to the Constitution, is

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

I may be well able to insure my own domestic tranquility, defend myself, support myself and enjoy the blessings of liberty but regardless, that IS the role of our government.
It's not that complicated to figure out. Tell me what you can't do for yourself. Or do you expect everything to be done for you?

that's because 91 denies history - the 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination - - the repudiation of judaism, the fraudulent moses and their false heavenly personifications of which did not escape the jews of the time and their response.

and 91's own culpability of purposeful distractions.

that's because 91 denies history - the 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination - - the repudiation of judaism, the fraudulent moses and their false heavenly personifications of which did not escape the jews of the time and their response.

and 91's own culpability of purposeful distractions.
Jesus was influenced by MY DENIAL OF HISTORY? sheeeesh---I didn't know

that's really not very fair for anyone to say ... know nothing about abraham and mostly the fallacies of moses - but unlike jesus no one murdered those two - to make them silent per the above inquiry.

that's really not very fair for anyone to say ... know nothing about abraham and mostly the fallacies of moses - but unlike jesus no one murdered those two - to make them silent per the above inquiry.
breezie ---you evaded again

Forum List

Back