Zone1 Why was Jesus crucified?

Constantine did it to you. His issue was KISS MY ASS---I AM THE EMPEROR <<< the theme of the NT

So? what else is new?----that level of conciliation has been a FACT OF LIVE for jews thruout
the thousands of years of Syrian, Roman, Christian and Muslim oppression. The goal was
SURVIVAL. -----very typical of the PHARISEE POV.
Jesus said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel” (Matthew 15:24).

the 1st century events were both - liberation theology, self determination and to do so the refutation of judaism and its false personifications of the heavens.

the jews rather chose to murder their perceived advisory than recognize their own false pretensions - to this day - they continue in their self made adversarial role they relish and then they complain about when confronted.

I alway wonder what the two thieves stole to get crucified. Can you imagine if that were the law in the West today? Proof once again, that harsh penalties dont work. The probably stole some food or a goat or something and they are dying beside Jesus. Wow.
Bullshit. They never stole again. Did they?

Today, however, people just expect the government to take care of them, and expect the state to turn a blind eye when minorities loot a store because the state really owes them due to past wrongs.
Where the F do you get that?!?!?

I expect the government to serve the role for which it was created which is, to some extent, to take care of all of us. I expect the government to reject your racist bigotry and enforce the law in a manner blind to race, creed or color. We have, as a nation, mistreated groups in the past and, as you clearly demonstrate, such biases still exist today. Whether or not that mistreatment demands recompense to the descendants and survivors is a question for which I lack an answer, but I can say, it's F-ing off topic.

I expect the government to serve the role for which it was created which is, to some extent, to take care of all of us. I expect the government to reject your racist bigotry and enforce the law in a manner blind to race, creed or color. We have, as a nation, mistreated groups in the past and, as you clearly demonstrate, such biases still exist today. Whether or not that mistreatment demands recompense to the descendants and survivors is a question for which I lack an answer, but I can say, it's F-ing off topic.
‘Give them room to destroy’

And:
1702220507972.jpeg

That’s reality.

I expect the government to serve the role for which it was created which is, to some extent, to take care of all of us.
The role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot do for themselves. It is not to do for the people what they can and should do for themselves.

So, no, the government's role is not to take care of all of us.

The role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot do for themselves.

:iyfyus.jpg:

the gov't is the people ... than when stolen by religious / political zealots - disguised as saviors and wanta be's.

Now, now, there may have been a good reason to nail him on a cross to die

The question is, why?

Antisemitism does not enter the picture since Jews were killing another Jew.

Rome was the legal authority in Israel and Jesus never broke Roman law.

Proof is in the fact that both Roman Governor Pontius Pilate (John 18:38) and Roman-appointed King Herod Antipas (Luke 23:6-12) could find “no guilt in Him.”- John 18.38 (NASB).

Forum List

Back