Why Trump wants us to hate the Media

You got that way because change terrifies you.
Bullshit. I love the change going on. Best thing to happen to the USofA in a long time.
You voted to return America to how it was decades ago. What do you think MAGA means? And it's the definition of conservative. Wanting things to remain the same or go back to how they were. Because you're terrified.
You need simple answers like all lefties. And are quite arrogant about it. I want business to be what it was or as close as possible because business is the economy's engine. More business = rising economy, better jobs more money to pay off debt, build infrastructure, military, whatever.

You and I have very different values, sounds like you fear mine.

Oh, so you want us to get rid of technology? Got it. :rolleyes:
Yes, that's exactly what I meant.

Moron.

Yes, yes it is... because guess what, the economy isn't going back to what it was, because there just isn't the number of factory jobs and products made in America like there used to be. And as long as the government under Trump wants to make it harder to get a post secondary education, you aren't going to have the people to take care of the new technologies that are coming. Chris Sacca said an amazing stat last night on Shark Tank. That the U.S. is going to produce like a 5th of the number of engineers as India. Now he was talking about a software company trying to sell a kids product that teaches computer coding, so his comment might have been about software engineers, but that is still an amazing stat and just goes to show how far the U.S. is now lacking behind other countries, and why Trump's whole premise of bringing back coal and steel jobs is actually going to hurt our country more than help it. He should be promoting education to fit the new age of technology, and where the jobs actually will be in the future.

Bullshit. I love the change going on. Best thing to happen to the USofA in a long time.
You voted to return America to how it was decades ago. What do you think MAGA means? And it's the definition of conservative. Wanting things to remain the same or go back to how they were. Because you're terrified.
You need simple answers like all lefties. And are quite arrogant about it. I want business to be what it was or as close as possible because business is the economy's engine. More business = rising economy, better jobs more money to pay off debt, build infrastructure, military, whatever.

Moron.

Yes, yes it is... because guess what, the economy isn't going back to what it was, because there just isn't the number of factory jobs and products made in America like there used to be. And as long as the government under Trump wants to make it harder to get a post secondary education, you aren't going to have the people to take care of the new technologies that are coming. Chris Sacca said an amazing stat last night on Shark Tank. That the U.S. is going to produce like a 5th of the number of engineers as India. Now he was talking about a software company trying to sell a kids product that teaches computer coding, so his comment might have been about software engineers, but that is still an amazing stat and just goes to show how far the U.S. is now lacking behind other countries, and why Trump's whole premise of bringing back coal and steel jobs is actually going to hurt our country more than help it. He should be promoting education to fit the new age of technology, and where the jobs actually will be in the future.

At the end of four years, if he makes it, he will have an excuse for not bringing back the manufactoring or coal country jobs. It will probably be the media's fault. I am not sure how...but he will have something made up,

The media feels that they are a part of the ruling class. They are also mainly progressives so they will lie, cheat and steal to get one of their own into power. They should be detested because they are corrupting the system of government.
A typical rationalization of the brainwashed cult.
Thank you.

The media feels that they are a part of the ruling class. They are also mainly progressives so they will lie, cheat and steal to get one of their own into power. They should be detested because they are corrupting the system of government.
Thank you.

Reagan did not have a cult.
Bush Sr. did not have a cult.
W Bush did not have s cult
but
The Comrade has a Cult,

Why Trump wants you to hate the media (opinion) - CNN.com

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.
I don't know if you've been living under a rock, or just got out of prison but; the distrust, and hatred of the media has been building for at least six years...Prolly closer to 8, or 9.

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.
I don't know if you've been living under a rock, or just got out of prison but; the distrust, and hatred of the media has been building for at least six years...Prolly closer to 8, or 9.
The funniest part of that is how rightards, who don't trust the mainstream media ... swear by WND, Breitbart, infowars, etc...

The funniest part of that is how rightards, who don't trust the mainstream media ... swear by WND, Breitbart, infowars, etc...

Truth is being attacked like never before. The Comrade is seeking a Government approved news station. Putin has ordered it.

Thank you.

Reagan did not have a cult.
Bush Sr. did not have a cult.
W Bush did not have s cult
but
The Comrade has a Cult,

I agree. Here they are indoctrinating the children......

The Liar in Chief is breaking the presidential lying record each time he opens his mouth and the Cult does not care. They are happy with "alternatuve facts." SAD

And the Repubs in Congress are being lead along by the Comrade like a cow with a ring in her nose. There are unwilling to pull their heads out of.....the sand.

How many times has CNN and the liberal media reported stories only to have to then report the story was untrue or ignore their first reports because they were false? For every conservative reporter there approximately ten liberals and they color their reports rather than just trying to report the story showing both sides of the issue. CNN leaks questions to Hillary. Liberal News refuses to report on DNC conspiring with Clinton campaign against Bernie Sanders. On and on it goes.

Moron.

At the end of four years, if he makes it, he will have an excuse for not bringing back the manufactoring or coal country jobs. It will probably be the media's fault. I am not sure how...but he will have something made up,
The MSM NEVER criticized Big Ears, yet they shit on Trump nonstop.

One would think liberals would see they are being deceived, but one would be wrong.

The informed and intelligent hated the media long before Trump.
The informed and intelligent are not on your side...

PEW170216.GIF

Forum List

Back