A tale of two news networks, CNN vs Fox News...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I went to the Fox website and on the bottom video showing live Fox News, there was a caption with hundreds on video:
"Trump supporters await rally in Florida"

I put on CNN and they showed a caption of many on video:
"protesters outside Trump rally"

tumblr_nn499efu7R1sh43kgo1_400.gif

I went to the Fox website and on the bottom video showing live Fox News, there was a caption with hundreds on video:
"Trump supporters await rally in Florida"

I put on CNN and they showed a caption of many on video:
"protesters outside Trump rally"
Very interesting. That is very telling, isn't it? Which do you think is true? I'm checking other sources.

Like its MSM brethren, CNN is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.

Like its MSM brethren, CNN is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the Democratic Party.
what about FOX?
I kept an open mind and researched the headlines to see which network was accurate. It appears it was probably accurate that it was actually an rally.

Keeping an open mind isn't that hard to do if you want to try.
I seriously doubt FOX news would ever cover a single protest.... that wasn't waving a bunch of retarded gadsen flags anyway

what about FOX?

FNC has some unabashed GOP commentators, but it doesn't represent their opinions as legitimate news.
But they have opposing views where CNN does not generally have. Even one of their anchors, Shepard Smith, who was generally a basic news, no opinion anchor is now touting the liberal side of stories. So what anchors does CNN have that would have a conservative bent to it?

what about FOX?
I kept an open mind and researched the headlines to see which network was accurate. It appears it was probably accurate that it was actually an rally.

I seriously doubt FOX news would ever cover a single protest.... that wasn't waving a bunch of retarded gadsen flags anyway
They certainly have. I watched the news about protests frequently.

what about FOX?

FNC has some unabashed GOP commentators, but it doesn't represent their opinions as legitimate news.
But they have opposing views where CNN does not generally have. Even one of their anchors, Shepard Smith, who was generally a basic news, no opinion anchor is now touting the liberal side of stories. So what anchors does CNN have that would have a conservative bent to it?
Conservative or fascist alternate universe? seems you people call the usage of facts, science, or numbers tricks of the evil zionist media

what about FOX?

yeah to bash them and label them criminals, thugs, terrorists....and god forbid somebody breaks a window FOX will call for the national gaurd

What is actually very revealing is viewership. Fox comes out on top all the time where CNN is struggling t get viewers. FOX is the name to trust for most people.

what about FOX?

yeah to bash them and label them criminals, thugs, terrorists....and god forbid somebody breaks a window FOX will call for the national gaurd
So how many times have you seen Trump supporters engage in violence? Break a window? Now about setting fires, damaging cars and engaging in violence on those that have a different view?

what about FOX?

Just when did Fox call a protester thugs and terrorists?

So if FOX news isnt news ....what is it?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about? FOX is a TV station. So is FNC. Both carry news programs as well as other programming. To which programs are you referring?

what about FOX?

Well, they have, nimrod.

Forum List

Back