Why Trump wants us to hate the Media

Trump said he would release his taxes once his audit was done, because he wasn't allowed to do it while under audit by the IRS. The IRS said that was a lie, he could release them at anytime. Trump said he would eventually release his taxes.
I haven't heard him say he won't ever and don't recall him saying he couldn't. He said his accounts said it would be a bad idea. See? You're been well trained.
Appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” Conway was asked for a response to a petition on the White House website calling for Trump to release his returns (which had 265,000 signers as of this morning). She replied: “The White House response is that he’s not going to release his tax returns. We litigated this all through the election. People didn’t care. They voted for him.”
I didn't hear about it but when did Trump say he couldn't release them? You forgot that part.

Trump said he would release his taxes once his audit was done, because he wasn't allowed to do it while under audit by the IRS. The IRS said that was a lie, he could release them at anytime. Trump said he would eventually release his taxes.
I haven't heard him say he won't ever and don't recall him saying he couldn't. He said his accounts said it would be a bad idea. See? You're been well trained.

Trump literally said it. How can you deny it? The words came out of his mouth that he could not release his tax returns because of the audit.

Trump says he can't release tax returns because of audits

Trump's spokesperson Conway said Trump will not release his tax returns... again, this has nothing to do with me being "well trained."

"The White House response is that he's not going to release his tax returns," Conway said.

Conway: Trump will not release tax returns - CNNPolitics.com

Trump literally said it. How can you deny it? The words came out of his mouth that he could not release his tax returns because of the audit.

Trump's spokesperson Conway said Trump will not release his tax returns... again, this has nothing to do with me being "well trained."

"The White House response is that he's not going to release his tax returns," Conway said.

Trump's taxes are an irrelevant whining point.

Trump's taxes are an irrelevant whining point.

Exactly the type of comment I expect from a Trump supporter and what I've been saying this whole thread. He lied about it, it's obvious on record and taped... so because there is no way to defend him on it, you go to the second step, "I don't care."

Well guess what, when conflict of interest comes out, like allowing the Boeing CEO to secretly listen into Trump's phone conversation with Lockheed Martin's CEO... his taxes DO MATTER... because we need to know if he owns stock in Boeing so that Boeing getting a government contract through favoritism helps the Trump company. And this is just one instance this has happened while he has been President... in the first month.

Well guess what, when conflict of interest comes out, like allowing the Boeing CEO to secretly listen into Trump's phone conversation with Lockheed Martin's CEO... his taxes DO MATTER... because we need to know if he owns stock in Boeing so that Boeing getting a government contract through favoritism helps the Trump company. And this is just one instance this has happened while he has been President... in the first month.
Sure. That's why Trump went head-to-head with Boeing about the cost of Air Force 1. He thought he would get greater dividends.

Trump extracts pledge from Boeing on Air Force One costs

FFS, think things through before you come up with absurdities!

Exactly the type of comment I expect from a Trump supporter and what I've been saying this whole thread. He lied about it, it's obvious on record and taped... so because there is no way to defend him on it, you go to the second step, "I don't care."
Well, he may have meant it at the time. You don't care about all the things Obama said that wasn't true and it costs us money and maybe more.

His taxes never interested me, why should I care if it bothers you?

Sure. That's why Trump went head-to-head with Boeing about the cost of Air Force 1. He thought he would get greater dividends.

Trump extracts pledge from Boeing on Air Force One costs

FFS, think things through before you come up with absurdities!

He went head to head with them in public but then let them secretly listen in on talks with another company. Do you even remotely understand the difference?

The federal government usually does sealed contract bids for a reason. That way companies have to come up with a number to win the bid that is low enough to do so, but still high enough to make a profit. Now when you let companies know what other companies are bidding, you aren't guaranteed to get the best price. Why? Because a company is still only going to lower their bid enough each time to be the lowest, but not the lowest for it to be cost effective for both parties involved.

But you know what... there wouldn't even be an argument here if Trump wouldn't have lied... and actually released his taxes. But you won't discuss that, because there is no defense for it.

Fact is, I already posted why he attacks the media, because it helps hims blur the lines between when he is telling the truth or lying.

Well, he may have meant it at the time. You don't care about all the things Obama said that wasn't true and it costs us money and maybe more.

You literally insulted me by saying I was well trained and what I said wasn't true. I then provide you information to PROVE what I said was true, and like all other Trump supporters your response is, "Who cares?"

:rolleyes:

Semantics. If his tax lawyers advised against and he's using their advice he couldn't. You made it sound like he was saying it was the law.

This is Trump's birther issue for the left. Something to focus on while he goes to work.

You literally insulted me by saying I was well trained and what I said wasn't true. I then provide you information to PROVE what I said was true, and like all other Trump supporters your response is, "Who cares?"

You can't expect others to suffer fools gladly.

Appearing on ABC’s “This Week,” Conway was asked for a response to a petition on the White House website calling for Trump to release his returns (which had 265,000 signers as of this morning). She replied: “The White House response is that he’s not going to release his tax returns. We litigated this all through the election. People didn’t care. They voted for him.”
I didn't hear about it but when did Trump say he couldn't release them? You forgot that part.

"I will absolutely give my return but I'm being audited now for two or three years now so I can't do it until the audit is finished, and I think people will understand that."

Semantics. If his tax lawyers advised against and he's using their advice he couldn't. You made it sound like he was saying it was the law.

This is Trump's birther issue for the left. Something to focus on while he goes to work.

No, Trump literally said he couldn't do it, and then was made to look like a fool when the IRS told him there was nothing stopping him.

Why Trump wants you to hate the media (opinion) - CNN.com

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.

I hated Democrat media long before Trump came along.
The GOP has been training you to hate the media, and only listen to their small handful of propaganda outlets for decades.

Yes, they have, but not them alone. I don't see the difference many do between Fux News and MSNBC; they both push the same perceptual reality and foment division and ill will amongst the masses, which is exactly the point - the very reason corporate power took over the amerian media landscape post Clinton's FCC deregulation.
Fox is the most popular news channel, possibly even any kind of channel, in the country. MSNBC is last in the news. That's the difference. Liberals haven't been trained to only trust MSNBC like Republicans and Fox.
You have a toggle switch for a brain. Most on the right were not that way from youth, we got that way because we GREW THE FUCK UP!

You rather seem to have grown down actually.

You can't expect others to suffer fools gladly.

Who cares?

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

Why Trump wants you to hate the media (opinion) - CNN.com

We are encouraged to expect a government controlled media. Whatever the Comrade says will be truth. Everything else will be seen as "fake news", cause the Comrade said so.

I hated Democrat media long before Trump came along.
The GOP has been training you to hate the media, and only listen to their small handful of propaganda outlets for decades.

Yes, they have, but not them alone. I don't see the difference many do between Fux News and MSNBC; they both push the same perceptual reality and foment division and ill will amongst the masses, which is exactly the point - the very reason corporate power took over the amerian media landscape post Clinton's FCC deregulation.
Fox is the most popular news channel, possibly even any kind of channel, in the country. MSNBC is last in the news. That's the difference. Liberals haven't been trained to only trust MSNBC like Republicans and Fox.
You have a toggle switch for a brain. Most on the right were not that way from youth, we got that way because we GREW THE FUCK UP!
You got that way because change terrifies you.

Forum List

Back