Why Trump can't find a lawyer

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
The Fox News conspiracy theory guy diGenova and his wife were willing to work but when they showed up at the White House, Trump thought they looked "disheveled" - Minimally a dozen others have said no way to the Orange Buffoon. Why?

1. They don't need the perpetual chaos
2. He won't do what they tell him to do
3. He'll lie to them
4. He doesn't pay his bills

Maybe he could try LegalZoom? :rolleyes-41:

President Donald Trump is struggling to find lawyers to join his legal team.

John Dowd, lead attorney for the president in the Russia probe, resigned last week. Ted Olson, who served as solicitor general under President George W. Bush, reportedly rejected an offer to join the team. Up to six other lawyers have also reportedly turned down Trump over the past week.

“I think everybody would agree this is turmoil, it’s chaos, it’s confusion, it’s not good for anything,” Olson said on MSNBC on Monday. “We always believe that there should be an orderly process, and of course, government is not clean or orderly ever. But this seems to be beyond normal.”​

Trump Can’t Find A Lawyer And Tweeters Think It's Hilarious | HuffPost

The Fox News conspiracy theory guy diGenova and his wife were willing to work but when they showed up at the White House, Trump thought they looked "disheveled" - Minimally a dozen others have said no way to the Orange Buffoon. Why?

3. He'll lie to them

John Dowd, lead attorney for the president in the Russia probe, resigned last week. Ted Olson, who served as solicitor general under President George W. Bush, reportedly rejected an offer to join the team. Up to six other lawyers have also reportedly turned down Trump over the past week.

“I think everybody would agree this is turmoil, it’s chaos, it’s confusion, it’s not good for anything,” Olson said on MSNBC on Monday. “We always believe that there should be an orderly process, and of course, government is not clean or orderly ever. But this seems to be beyond normal.”​

I'm sure if John Grisham wrote a book about Trump, he'd find him a lawyer. He likes to have lawyers who are alcoholics, take the money and don't give a damn.

3. He'll lie to them

I think the real reason the diGenova team didn't work out is because their firm had some conflicts. They couldn't "resolve" them.

I think the real reason the diGenova team didn't work out is because their firm had some conflicts. They couldn't "resolve" them.

Actually those had been resolved ...

The senior administration official said the couple also looked disheveled when they came to meet with the president on Thursday, which helped convince Trump they weren’t the right fit for the team.

Trump’s legal team in flux as he reverses hiring decision

3. He'll lie to them

One thing is certain, unemployment for Washington lawyers....DOWN!!!

Forum List

Back