Why the WORLD must BOYCOTT the US if McCain wins.

Isn't promoting a world boycott against the US if someone you don't like gets elected somewhat treasonous ? If you want to cut off your nose to spite your face that's fine but leave everyone else to deal with their own noses.

How can a british citizen commit treason agains the US?

I sincerely believe that there are too many stupid people in the US...for democracy to work.

Therefore if they continue to vote in terrorists.. the rest of the world should react by refusing to trade with these terrorists.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Anyway must be off now... dont get me wrong obama comes across as a wet nobody.. but at least he doesnt seem to be a someone who would drop bombs on foreign children to justify a JOKE defence budget.

Wow you're fucked up. First your stupid premise and now you're accusing me of being Russian.

THe only nation that i know which won 2 world wars.

US .. 0.5% of casualties in WW2? Russia 27%.

Thank you Russia.. the people of Britain will be eternally grateful for your MASSIVE sacrifices.

As for the US... maybe if there is a third time you will get involved before the end?

How can a british citizen commit treason agains the US?

I sincerely believe that there are too many stupid people in the US...for democracy to work.

Therefore if they continue to vote in terrorists.. the rest of the world should react by refusing to trade with these terrorists.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Anyway must be off now... dont get me wrong obama comes across as a wet nobody.. but at least he doesnt seem to be a someone who would drop bombs on foreign children to justify a JOKE defence budget.

Thanks for your input----I'll take it into consideration.

Isn't promoting a world boycott against the US if someone you don't like gets elected somewhat treasonous ?

that is the beauty of free speech dillo, he's free to say whatever he wants as long as he doesn't threaten the POTUS.

I know it's a freedom some only appreciate when they are the one exercising but it's a freedom we all share nonetheless.

that is the beauty of free speech dillo, he's free to say whatever he wants as long as he doesn't threaten the POTUS.

I know it's a freedom some only appreciate when they are the one exercising but it's a freedom we all share nonetheless.

There you go again. Where did I suggest any punishment ? Free speech also includes the right to RESPOND to speech. He's a damn Brit anyway so screw him. :lol:

There you go again. Where did I suggest any punishment ? Free speech also includes the right to RESPOND to speech. He's a damn Brit anyway so screw him. :lol:

where did I suggest that you suggested punishment dillo? but

treason is a crime punishable by death, or did you not know that? so the mere mention of the word treason would indicate some form of punishment would be warranted if indeed he were found guilty of such an act.

and if he's a brit, he can't be accussed of treason.

Last edited:
God .. i love americans..

really i do.

so lost in your own sense of mediocrity.

if only you were closer to civilisation...perhaps you wouldnt be so weird?...but cut off there in the middle of nowhere as you are.... you fester into untreatable sores of the most hideous nature.

With all due respect...John McCain couldnt become a postman here.... and sarah pain... is just such low class that i personally wouldnt talk to her.

Barack is just plain boring and has the charisma of a tortoise.

ISnt it time that a brit stood for president there?

Last edited:

really i do.

if only you were closer to civilisation...perhaps you wouldnt be so weird?...but cut off there in the middle of nowhere as you are.... you fester into untreatable sores of the most hideous nature.

is this directed at dillo, me or both? :eek:

not that I disagree with you entirely but I don't find myself to be mediocre at all :D

Thank you Russia.. the people of Britain will be eternally grateful for your MASSIVE sacrifices.

As for the US... maybe if there is a third time you will get involved before the end?

<yawn>

where did I suggest that you suggested punishment dillo? but

treason is a crime punishable by death, or did you not know that? so the mere mention of the word treason would indicate some form of punishment would be warranted if indeed he were found guilty of such an act.

and if he's a brit, he can't be accussed of treason.

I wasn't using in the literal sense. Are you just damned and determined to prove to yourself that I'm some evil stupid ass or is it just a "men suck" thing ?

I'm sure my grandparents would say &#1087;&#1086;&#1078;&#1072;&#1083;&#1091;&#1081;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072; (pa-zhAl-oo-sta).

But that's neither here nor there and I do think I'd not detract from the American contribution... though I've always said WWII was won in large part because Hitler made the same mistake as Napoleon.

And if you grew up in Belfast, you should know the difference between a terrorist attack and an air raid. no?

:lol: Stupid Russians throwing their bodies into the Euro hell hole.

Why should we Americans get involved in your shit at all?

I'm sure my grandparents would say &#1087;&#1086;&#1078;&#1072;&#1083;&#1091;&#1081;&#1089;&#1090;&#1072; (pa-zhAl-oo-sta).

But neither here nor there.

And if you grew up in Belfast, you should know the difference between a terrorist attack and an air raid. no?[/QUOTE]

NO... please enlighten me. you have failied miserably so far.
Does air raid garner some legitimacy that car bomb just never can muster?

I wasn't using in the literal sense. Are you just damned and determined to prove to yourself that I'm some evil stupid ass or is it just a "men suck" thing ?

I can only go by the evidence you present on your own behalf dillo....

if you don't like the impression you leave, then change how you present yourself. Pretty simple I'd say.

I don't equate you with ALL MEN since clearly you are uniquely your own man.

really i do.

With all due respect...John McCain couldnt become a postman here.... and sarah pain... is just such low class that i personally wouldnt talk to her.

Barack is just plain boring and has the charisma of a tortoise.

ISnt it time that a brit stood for president there?

:lol: Gota love this fucking euro thrash and their self flagellation. Hello? America grew out of your failed civilization and created our own.

New Topics

Forum List

Back