Why the WORLD must BOYCOTT the US if McCain wins.

Hey, Mickey Collins, the British Empire was probably right up there with the US in the "Worst Terrorists Perpetrators" list, so I dunno, maybe you should keep that in mind too.

World governments should unite and proclaim a universal boycott of trade with the US ...if the stone age McCain and the nobody vice candidate win in November. Severe trade sanctions must be imposed.

I know its a long shot and its highly unlikely that americans will vote in a terrorist for the third time running ... but then no one in the world could believe that there were enough stupid americans to vote for GW terrorist.

For the sake of world peace, if the terrorists win in the US again...Sanctions are the only option.

Its immoral and embarrassing that our president has embraced torture and invaded a sovereign nation that was no threat to us, in direct contradiction of international law.

The proper recouse is to seek legal retribution against bush and cheney, for war crimes and violating US law. An economic war is just plain silly.

We elected a horrible leader who did illegal and immoral things. I don't think the way the british treated this irish, or the way that the french treat their muslim minorities are to be applauded. There's enough immorality and law breaking to go around. Although, I will admit the magnitude of bush's incompetence and crimes is rarely paralled in civilized, democratic nations.

Hey, Mickey Collins, the British Empire was probably right up there with the US in the "Worst Terrorists Perpetrators" list, so I dunno, maybe you should keep that in mind too.

nah.. i am irish... and so innocent, charming, superior and beautiful.

fk the terrorist brits and yanks... but at least the brits arent jesus freaks.

shouldn't have been a fray--Chamberlain fixed it all using diplomacy instead of terrorism. He's in my book of heros I wanna tell ya ! :lol:

sarcasm?

I am with you... if only chamberlain had of bombed iraqi women and children.... massacre 100 000 of them...

that would have shown that nasty adolf fella how tough we were.

sarcasm?

I am with you... if only chamberlain had of bombed iraqi women and children.... massacre 100 000 of them...

that would have shown that nasty adolf fella how tough we were.

"we"???? You and Chamberlain? The Irish? Who is this "we" you speak of?

Go ahead. We have the resources if needed to be self sufficient. Id welcome that. Youd just end screwing yourself.

germany versus russia??/ damn, why didn't anyone tell the people in England, the U.S., the Netherlands, poland, france, australia, new zealand.. .... japan... italy...

did i leave out anyone?

oh yeah, the pro nazi arab countries... oops... sorry.

Cause they just arent as smart as Mr. Collins.

Oh let me guess..

another jesus freak terrorist... who lies to himself that massacring iraqi children is justified because it wasnt sunny yesterday?

You make me sick. If you are not an eskimo .. i bet you know one or you watched the snow fall on your ear muffs one sunny evening?

sicko

god bless america

regards,

Joan Rivers.

Can you name any massacre of Iraqi Children that's occurred? I would hope that if something that attrocious happened the media would say something.

nah.. i am irish... and so innocent, charming, superior and beautiful.

fk the terrorist brits and yanks... but at least the brits arent jesus freaks.

Nevermind, I'd imagine you know plenty about British atrocities, in that case.

Either way, nobody's gonna boycott the US. If somehow trade between US and the World ceased, it'd pretty much devastate everybody (US included)

Mr. Michael Collins ,no true American would make such a suggestion, you could now
be charged with some kind of internet treason, for suggesting such a boycott.
What country would you move to if such a boycott was enacted?.
Never disrespect the country in which you live.

Mr. Michael Collins ,no true American would make such a suggestion, you could now
be charged with some kind of internet treason, for suggesting such a boycott.
What country would you move to if such a boycott was enacted?.
Never disrespect the country in which you live.

Did he say he lived here? I don't believe so. He said he was raised in Ireland, but didn't speak to the here and now.

THe only nation that i know which won 2 world wars.

US .. 0.5% of casualties in WW2? Russia 27%.

Thank you Russia.. the people of Britain will be eternally grateful for your MASSIVE sacrifices.

As for the US... maybe if there is a third time you will get involved before the end?

Russia lost the first one. Germany had a very special secret weapon which worked to a very great effect against the Tzarist govuerment.
Smuggling someone like Lenin into Tzarist Russia and outiftting him with weapons and money = 5 million Reichsmark
Having an enemy have a wartime revolution = priceless
Keeping troops at that front to get a fatter peacedeal while the other front is collapsing = Plain stupid.

Although they could have driven the western forces into the atlantic at the end of the second one, got a bit scared of the nukes though.

Forum List

Back