Why the WORLD must BOYCOTT the US if McCain wins.

I can only go by the evidence you present on your own behalf dillo....

if you don't like the impression you leave, then change how you present yourself. Pretty simple I'd say.

I don't equate you with ALL MEN since clearly you are uniquely your own man.

That would be fine if you weren't so intent on misinterpreting what I say but then again you have a history of being around assholes so I guess it's understandable.

WW2 was simply germany vs Russia...

of course germany would have won if it wasnt fighting in western europe and africa...

but the real war was between these two lovely meat eating nations.

US brits and americans were mere bystanders.... more yugoslavians died fighting each other than Brits and yanks combined...

of course germany would have won if it wasnt fighting in western europe and africa...

US brits and americans were mere bystanders.... more yugoslavians died fighting each other than Brits and yanks combined...

What where those German bomber doing over London? Dropping care packages?

germany versus russia??/ damn, why didn't anyone tell the people in England, the U.S., the Netherlands, poland, france, australia, new zealand.. .... japan... italy...

did i leave out anyone?

oh yeah, the pro nazi arab countries... oops... sorry.

germany versus russia??/ damn, why didn't anyone tell the people in England, the U.S., the Netherlands, poland, france, australia, new zealand.. .... japan... italy...

did i leave out anyone?

oh yeah, the pro nazi arab countries... oops... sorry.

I dont know why... maybe you could tell them now?

23 million russians vs 0.4 million americans.

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

strange how movies distort things? Tom cruise is 3 feet 1.

You just seem angry. Angry at everything and not at all rational. I think you were bullied or abused and it’s given you a twisted outlook on everything :(

I dont know why... maybe you could tell them now?

23 million russians vs 0.4 million americans.

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

strange how movies distort things? Tom cruise is 3 feet 1.

yeah, we should have cleared minefields by marching men across them like those heroic Soviets, or conversely, we could have held onto all the LendLease equipment we gave to them. Hell, they could have gone way over 40 million fighting Panzer divisions with pointy sticks. They'd really be heroes then, huh?

you really aren't too bright, are you, Mickey?

You just seem angry. Angry at everything and not at all rational. I think you were bullied or abused and it’s given you a twisted outlook on everything :(

excuse me if you are oprah winfrey... but if not... can i suggest that you get a job?

i am lovely, loving, charming, gracious, handsome, successful, full of grace and rapture..

I dont however sit back and tolerate terrorism from your country.

Do you get me darling?

I oppose terrorism.

regards,

MichaelCollins

freedom fighter.

Yeah that's why Germany attacked Poland, France and England- because they were really fighting the Russians for all that frozen wasteland. :cuckoo:

Didn't the Yugoslavs arrive on horseback with some old WW1 surplus guns? Meanwhile the Americans were manufacturing modern weapons, with brainpower that left Europe for religious and economic freedom.

yeah, we should have cleared minefields by marching men across them like those heroic Soviets, or conversely, we could have held onto all the LendLease equipment we gave to them. Hell, they could have gone way over 40 million fighting Panzer divisions with pointy sticks. They'd really be heroes then, huh?

you really aren't too bright, are you, Mickey?

OR

Conversely..

you could have joined the war before the end?

better luck next time cowards.

regards.

fighternation.... not cowardly terrorist nation

Yeah that's why Germany attacked Poland, France and England- because they were really fighting the Russians for all that frozen wasteland. :cuckoo:

Didn't the Yugoslavs arrive on horseback with some old WW1 surplus guns? Meanwhile the Americans were manufacturing modern weapons, with brainpower that left Europe for religious and economic freedom.

oh dear me... not the great historian are you jesus freak?

70% of the german army was always occupied fighting the MASSIVE red army.

end of argument... the rest of WW2 was peripheral.

Forum List

Back