Why the WORLD must BOYCOTT the US if McCain wins.

You just seem angry. Angry at everything and not at all rational. I think you were bullied or abused and it’s given you a twisted outlook on everything :(

welcome to the board Dr. Phil!

why do people make such inane comments which really don't add to the conversation? do you think it makes you seem more worthwhile than you are?

welcome to the board Dr. Phil!

why do people make such inane comments which really don't add to the conversation? do you think it makes you seem more worthwhile than you are?

Oh get a life silence...

i am fantastically entertaining and you know and love it.

All americans are stone age jesus freaks and you know that also.

regards..

oprah Winfrey

You don't know what country I'm in or from, but let me tell you, neither is the USA.

I also dont care if you are a gorilla... you are still part of the axis of evil.

I bet that you are an eskimo.

we should have bombed those atheist igloo dwellers back into the ice age.

Don't tell me smoking pot doesn't cause brain damage!

Actually, I'm glad we have a new troll here....the board was getting stale.

Don't tell me smoking pot doesn't cause brain damage!

Actually, I'm glad we have a new troll here....the board was getting stale.

Oh let me guess..

another jesus freak terrorist... who lies to himself that massacring iraqi children is justified because it wasnt sunny yesterday?

You make me sick. If you are not an eskimo .. i bet you know one or you watched the snow fall on your ear muffs one sunny evening?

sicko

god bless america

regards,

Joan Rivers.

oh dear me... not the great historian are you jesus freak?

70% of the german army was always occupied fighting the MASSIVE red army.

end of argument... the rest of WW2 was peripheral.
Just think of what they could have done if they used 100%! :lol: Apparently, getting control of Russian potato fields and "sturdy" Russian women wasn't the entire objective.

Now about that brain drain from Euro-land..... :razz:

Just think of what they could have done if they used 100%! :lol: Apparently, getting control of Russian potato fields and "sturdy" Russian women wasn't the entire objective.

Now about that brain drain from Euro-land..... :razz:

History lesson number 3421.

With 100% Germany would have beaten the mighty Russian army.

This is because in the 1940s...Germany was the biggest military superpower that has ever existed.

It would have kicked the US in about 2 weeks.

However Germany was .. .unlike the US... not fighting a tiny asian country like vietnam.... nor was it massacring a tiny arab nation which wasnt fighting back.

Germany was fighting the entire world....on its own.

I know...pretty brave .. no? Not the cowardly terrorism of the US... but literally taking on and beating the world for 4 years!

pretty impressive no? but hey... those germans are not obese jesus freaks ..are they now?

regards,

David Hasselhoff (THE HOFF).

Oh let me guess..

another jesus freak terrorist... who lies to himself that massacring iraqi children is justified because it wasnt sunny yesterday?

You make me sick. If you are not an eskimo .. i bet you know one or you watched the snow fall on your ear muffs one sunny evening?

sicko

god bless america

regards,

Joan Rivers.

At the risk of shattering your obvioously fragile ego....you guessed wrong.

I am one of those baby killing, uneducated, neo-cons that seem to scare the crap out of you.

One of my favorite sayings is: "The only thing you should feel when shooting your enemies is recoil."

Sicko I am indeed. Care to send me your address?

So you hate Eskimos?

Doesn't that make you a racist dog?

No, i am an animal lover.

regards,

some obese zero talented american pad wearer with a helmet on... think they think its a sport..but they stop every 2 seconds after charging into each other...and then the cheerleaders are the only entertainment of the day.

John braindead Wayne

regards,

some obese zero talented american pad wearer with a helmet on... think they think its a sport..but they stop every 2 seconds after charging into each other...and then the cheerleaders are the only entertainment of the day.

John braindead Wayne

So how long have you been doing chickens?

:clap2:
At the risk of shattering your obvioously fragile ego....you guessed wrong.

I am one of those baby killing, uneducated, neo-cons that seem to scare the crap out of you.

One of my favorite sayings is: "The only thing you should feel when shooting your enemies is recoil."

Sicko I am indeed. Care to send me your address?

Oh internet hardman... i am big and tough... you are little and american..
so lets not be silly ... ey baby?

regards,

Ronald brain drain Reagan.

didnt he call that freakily ugly princess of ours David?

This is because in the 1940s...Germany was the biggest military superpower that has ever existed.

However Germany was .. .unlike the US... not fighting a tiny asian country like vietnam.... nor was it massacring a tiny arab nation which wasnt fighting back.

I know...pretty brave .. no? Not the cowardly terrorism of the US... but literally taking on and beating the world for 4 years!

pretty impressive no? but hey... those germans are not obese jesus freaks ..are they now?

regards,

Iraq isn't fighting us, they're fighting with us, against the terrorist pos, many of whom are foreigners, who have invaded their country. The Iraqi government DOESN'T WANT US TO LEAVE yet.

regards,

John braindead Wayne

Molesting the family dog does not make you an animal lover. Does your Mommy know you are on the computer? More importantly, do you know who your Mommy is?

regards,

Oh bull shit--they had the Mussolini, Tojo, and the Vichey govt helping them.

oh and Chamberlain :rofl:

That appeasement shit went so well---"peace for our time" bro !

New Topics

Forum List

Back