Why the 'white power movement' is ramping up its attacks on energy 'infrastructure': anti-terrorism expert

Well..seems to be a thing eh? Of course, the usual suspects will say the usual things, false flag, FBI, blah, blah, blah---while secretly hoping the suspects had got away with it~

They didn't. They got caught...again~

In the end, White Supremacists and Nationalists--are stupid...and they are doomed to failure. The only thing Accelerationists are accelerating is their long stays in Prison.

Professor, historian and author Kathleen Belew, one of the United States’ top experts on white supremacist and white nationalist terrorism, has often stressed that violent, racially motivated attacks shouldn’t be viewed as isolated incidents, but as part of a broader movement. And when Belew made a Monday night, February 6 appearance on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” she explained how a Maryland woman’s alleged role in a plot to attack five energy substations in the Baltimore area fits into the overall “white power” game plan.
Earlier in the day, law enforcement officials had announced the arrest of Maryland resident Sarah Beth Clendaniel, who, they allege, conspired with fellow white supremacist Brandon Russell in that plot. Clendaniel and Russell, according to officials, hoped to completely disable energy infrastructure in Baltimore and deprive the city of electricity for an extended period of time.
During her conversation with Maddow, Belew emphasized that this was not an isolated incident. White supremacists, white nationalists and neo-Nazis, according to the professor, are targeting energy infrastructure in general — not just in Baltimore, Maryland.

Belew, author of the 2019 book, “Bring the War Home: The White Power Movement and Paramilitary America,” told Maddow, “The electrical part may be new, but infrastructure attacks by this movement are not new. This is a strategy that was pioneered by a group called The Order in 1983…. Infrastructure attacks are one kind of violence among several others that are all laid out in a strategy in common in order to bring about what the movement seeks, which is the overthrow of the United States and the creation of a white ethno-state — mass violence against communities of color and even genocide against non-white peoples.”
I'm curious as to how much actual infrastructure white supremacist have destroyed ? I'm betting in the entire history of the US those morons haven't destroyed a fraction of what the 2020 riots did.

The elites on the left have to manufacture constant outrage for their low brow base and point you loons at something.

MSNBC is a far-left hate mongering and fear mongering misinformation platform for the Corrupt Democrat Party.
It is not a legitimate news source.

pMSNBC is really just an aggregator, swiping articles from other sources.

In this case, the article was swiped from AlterNet, an extreme left wrong-wing lies and propaganda site associated with Raw Story.

You have to be pretty damn stupid to read any story, knowing that it comes from that source, and to assume anything about it other than that it is complete bullshit. As I said before, not even a normal level of stupid, but an extreme, EvilEyeFleegle level of stupid.

Well..seems to be a thing eh? Of course, the usual suspects will say the usual things, false flag, FBI, blah, blah, blah---while secretly hoping the suspects had got away with it~
Well, we've been talking about right wing domestic terrorism becoming more prevalent here for quite a while (since the days of McVeigh), so it appears it may be beginning in earnest. None of this is a surprise, none of this is a mystery. We have a good idea of the main players, and we know how high the enablers go (and they may be the most dangerous element of this).

The Feds are already working on infiltrating these groups, and no doubt they are. But as with any domestic terrorism environment, the lone wolves may be the most dangerous.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how much actual infrastructure white supremacist have destroyed ? I'm betting in the entire history of the US those morons haven't destroyed a fraction of what the 2020 riots did.

The elites on the left have to manufacture constant outrage for their low brow base and point you loons at something.
The 2020 riots were not an attempt to overthrow our Democracy, Einstein. We`ve had race riots for 300 years. Read a book r something.

They didn't. They got caught...again~

In the end, White Supremacists and Nationalists--are stupid...and they are doomed to failure. The only thing Accelerationists are accelerating is their long stays in Prison.

Professor, historian and author Kathleen Belew, one of the United States’ top experts on white supremacist and white nationalist terrorism, has often stressed that violent, racially motivated attacks shouldn’t be viewed as isolated incidents, but as part of a broader movement. And when Belew made a Monday night, February 6 appearance on MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” she explained how a Maryland woman’s alleged role in a plot to attack five energy substations in the Baltimore area fits into the overall “white power” game plan.
Earlier in the day, law enforcement officials had announced the arrest of Maryland resident Sarah Beth Clendaniel, who, they allege, conspired with fellow white supremacist Brandon Russell in that plot. Clendaniel and Russell, according to officials, hoped to completely disable energy infrastructure in Baltimore and deprive the city of electricity for an extended period of time.
During her conversation with Maddow, Belew emphasized that this was not an isolated incident. White supremacists, white nationalists and neo-Nazis, according to the professor, are targeting energy infrastructure in general — not just in Baltimore, Maryland.

Belew, author of the 2019 book, “Bring the War Home: The White Power Movement and Paramilitary America,” told Maddow, “The electrical part may be new, but infrastructure attacks by this movement are not new. This is a strategy that was pioneered by a group called The Order in 1983…. Infrastructure attacks are one kind of violence among several others that are all laid out in a strategy in common in order to bring about what the movement seeks, which is the overthrow of the United States and the creation of a white ethno-state — mass violence against communities of color and even genocide against non-white peoples.”
to be fair, most of these attacks are being planned by Antifa, BLM and a rogue faction of the Girls Scouts....

I'm white,proud of my heritage, love the founding principles of the USA,fear God, believe the strength of traditional family is what makes a nation strong.What does that make me?
A regular white guy.....because the founding principles is what the rest of us has been forcing America's institutions to live up to since its existence...

The only folks who have historically fought against that are..................white Supremacists

But blacks have invented their own ways to keep warm, and no longer need to 'Act White' any more, so there!

_72985757_13_sa_pretoria_afp.jpg
I thought you racists loved Africans

At least select a picture of black folks in America when you are trying to be an online racist

Libertarians aren't miserable ... when everything works the way it should ...

View attachment 754951
Libertarians are morons.....That is why there are 827267262 different types of Libertarians...a new strain is invented whenever reality debunks their bullshit......

Claiming you are a Jedi has more credibility than claiming you are a Libertarian...

Apparently you haven't read to many books. The US is a Constitutional Republic and has never been a Democracy.
Only idiots hang on to this goofy distinction between a republic and a democracy...

The US is a democracy....

to think calling it a republic changes that is as stupid as thinking calling something a Ford doesn't mean it is still an automobile....

I cannot believe fellow Americans take topics like this seriously when we literally live in a country where Democrats are in acting racist policies against whites. They support racist measures. Show us the destruction of black statues in this country like we saw in 2020 with the destruction of hundreds of statues that had nothing to do with the confederate states. Show us 25 blm supporters getting killed by Trump supporters like we saw in the summer of 2020 when wild animal BLM criminals murdered 25 innocent people. When we saw BLM animals wildly attack people for wearing Trump hats in the summer of 2020. There is no likewise scenario of white Donald Trump supporters beating the living hell out of Black people. This is garbage this is astonishing why this is even a discussion there is no white racism. There is no white supremacy in America. There’s maybe 10 white racist left in America and these folks have mental issues. Whereas with the Democrats you have millions of these people who have infested thoughts where they believe white people are born privilege. This is tiring

Disney+ has an anti-white racist television series that trash is American history. It makes white people look like the devil and makes blacks out to be victims it is horrible. And so what is the original post trying to accomplish here. Brother my message to the original poster brother if you’re a fellow Democrat stand by the values of Franklin Roosevelt and John F Kennedy compare come on brother stand by your fellow Americans who stand up to racism. If you stand up for Democrats today that means you stand for racism. To the original poster you’ve got it completely wrong there are so many countless examples of pro BLM people killing others attacking others let alone a plot.

This is truly tiring and appalling to see how Democrats are acting. My God these are the people who believe that white homeless Vietnam veterans have white privilege that their born privilege. This is what we’re dealing with here this is garbage. Wake the hell up Democrats…. Please realize that slavery was always a worldwide issue do you understand that Black people owned slaves and white people owned slaves thru history. Wake up my fellow democrat brothers and sisters. Peace

Last edited:
I cannot believe fellow Americans take topics like this seriously when we literally live in a country where Democrats are in acting racist policies against whites. They support racist measures. Show us the destruction of black statues in this country like we saw in 2020 with the destruction of hundreds of statues that had nothing to do with the confederate states. Show us 25 blm supporters getting killed by Trump supporters like we saw in the summer of 2021 wild animal BLM criminals murder 25 innocent people. When we saw BLM animals wildly attack people for wearing Trump hats. This is garbage this is astonishing why this is even a discussion there is no white racism. There is no white supremacy in America. There’s maybe 10 white racist left in America and these folks have mental issues. Whereas with the Democrats you have millions of these people who have infested thoughts where they believe white people are born privilege. This is tiring

Disney+ has an anti-white racist television series that trash is American history. It makes white people look like the devil and makes blacks out to be victims it is horrible. And so what is the original post trying to accomplish here. Brother my message to the original poster brother if you’re a fellow Democrat stand by the values of Franklin Roosevelt and John F Kennedy compare come on brother stand by your fellow Americans who stand up to racism. If you stand up for Democrats today that means you stand for racism. To the original poster you’ve got it completely wrong there are so many countless examples of pro BLM people killing others attacking others let alone a plot.

This is truly tiring and appalling to see how Democrats are acting. My God these are the people who believe that white homeless Vietnam veterans have white privilege that their born privilege. This is what we’re dealing with here this is garbage. Wake the hell up Democrats…. Please realize that slavery was always a worldwide issue do you understand that Black people owned slaves and white people owned slaves throat history. Wake up Democrats wake the hell up my fellow democrat brothers and sisters
Can you show me the black statues that have been erected in this country because of their crusade of raping, torturing and murdering white people all under the authority of the US Government?

Nope...so cry harder

Only idiots hang on to this goofy distinction between a republic and a democracy...

The US is a democracy....

to think calling it a republic changes that is as stupid as thinking calling something a Ford doesn't mean it is still an automobile....

The Founding Fathers made that distinction, they loathed Democracies. I'll take their word over some opinion piece in a modern news paper.

I've posted direct quotes from the people who made this country on what they thought of Democracy so many times and I'm not doing it again. I blame the shitty education system in this country. Read a real history book.

Can you show me the black statues that have been erected in this country because of their crusade of raping, torturing and murdering white people all under the authority of the US Government?

Nope...so cry harder
Why don’t you post like an adult. Post like a man

Black people owned slaves thru history. You are a pile of garbage thinking you can talk to people like you do. You hypocrite…. You want respect then I demand you respect my ancestors like I would respect yours. You dumb ass

There are statues all over the world of Mansa Musa a man who owns thousands of slaves he was had to be the wealthiest emperor and all of history who was the emperor of the Mali empire. Unless of course you think that Black people have never produced anything which would make you a dumb ass.

We have horrendous politicians. Black Lives Matter is a group of wild animals. And they have been able to destroy countless statues of civilize Christian European men who built a civilized world. Your post is a racist vial pile of garbage. And you are influenced by the devil you’re nothing.

Get saved. Be thankful you live in a country has been provided to us by white European civility. You know when she saw some mutual respect I respect the African history you show some goddamn respect for European history. The hell do you think you are ….

Yeah it's crazy out there every day skinheads are cutting the power to every big city in the country. I can't even get online to post here.

Why don’t you post like an adult. Post like a man

Black people owned slaves thru history. You are a pile of garbage thinking you can talk to people like you do. You hypocrite…. You want respect then I demand you respect my ancestors like I would respect yours. You dumb ass

There are statues all over the world of Mansa Musa a man who owns thousands of slaves he was had to be the wealthiest emperor and all of history who was the emperor of the Mali empire. Unless of course you think that Black people have never produced anything which would make you a dumb ass.

We have horrendous politicians. Black Lives Matter is a group of wild animals. And they have been able to destroy countless statues of civilize Christian European men who built a civilized world. Your post is a racist vial pile of garbage. And you are influenced by the devil you’re nothing.

Get saved. Be thankful you live in a country has been provided to us by white European civility. You know when she saw some mutual respect I respect the African history you show some goddamn respect for European history. The hell do you think you are ….
I am going to ask your fragile minded bitch ass this question again...

Can you tell me what statues have been erected in this country of black folks --who raped, murdred and tortured white people?

Because what your stupid ass is doing is trying to both sides something that doesn't have a both sides......there isn't a black version of Jefferson Davis -- there isn't a black version of Thomas Thistlewood, etc, etc, etc....

And as for black slave owners -- can you tell me which of them have statues erected in their owner? You bitch ass coward

The Founding Fathers made that distinction, they loathed Democracies. I'll take their word over some opinion piece in a modern news paper.

I've posted direct quotes from the people who made this country on what they thought of Democracy so many times and I'm not doing it again. I blame the shitty education system in this country. Read a real history book.
The founding fathers also just wanted white men who owned property to vote and no one else -- so if that is why you are butt hurt, then fuck you and them...

We have evolved and made this country better by having more people participate in the political process, not less...

This is why you conservatives are and always have been full of shit when you talk about freedom and liberty....because you only ever meant that to be for a precious few....cry harder...

I am going to ask your fragile minded bitch ass this question again...

Can you tell me what statues have been erected in this country of black folks --who raped, murdred and tortured white people?

Because what your stupid ass is doing is trying to both sides something that doesn't have a both sides......there isn't a black version of Jefferson Davis -- there isn't a black version of Thomas Thistlewood, etc, etc, etc....

And as for black slave owners -- can you tell me which of them have statues erected in their owner? You bitch ass coward
Which white people, who have or had statues of them, raped tortured and murdered black people?
There are likely statues of white people who did the same to white people, or Japs or Germans. Globally Nelson Mandella is treated like a God. He, and his wife, were blood thirsty commie terrorist savages.

Forum List

Back