Why the right hates liberals

I don't hate liberals. I find them child like and amusing in a I can't believe an adult would act that way sorta way. I mean what's the first thing they do when you say something they don't wanna hear? They call names and throw a tantrum.

Liberals just need their asses whipped that's all.

That's why liberals made it a crime to spank anyone in public school.

That sure wasn't a crime when I was a kid, in fact the rule was if you got one at school , you got another when you got home. My kid had the same rule.

That's right. There is no parental authority any more. We would never think of sassing a teacher. Now if a child gets in trouble a lot of parents will blame the teacher or the school because they gave up their authority long ago with new age mumbo jumbo. I see it all the time. There is a lot less respect for authority and the elders in our society. It's disgusting and it can be laid right at the feet of liberals. Take back our schools and kick the damn new agers and their union out of the education business.

Last edited:
Then you wanted me to do it because?....................................

"Facts" as in every exchange between you and Flayo in the past. Like I said, I am not interested in that. Your words on this thread stand on their own.

Then why did you claim that "This" meant the constitution but not the American people? "This" simply means the United States of America. This isn't some vague concept.

Which means jack and shit. As I've said, people like you think that being surrounded by the military puts you on par (in military matters) with those who have actually punched that ticket.

That's idiotic.

You mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think.

From his third post on this forum, he branded me a racist. That's acceptable - apparently. He pretended to be serving in a war zone.... he's not, he's in Germany.... He's been racist in his comments. He's been sexist in his comments but all that is fine according to you. The only problem you have is that I diss his "service". Is that how it is in America? That Military members get a free pass to say whatever they want but the rest of us have to be respectful of them?

Fuck you.

I don't want to interject but Flaylo never said he is actively deployed to a war zone, he did state he was in Germany. Nobody is giving Flaylo a free pass on his nonsense, what is being stated is that regardless of his political stance his military service should not be attacked and it became clear in another thread where he started flaming Tea Baggers that people started personally attacking his military service calling him a PFC and a cook and a disgrace to his uniform, only for the reason that he attacked the views of the Tea Baggers. Thats a ad-hominem attack, what does his military service have to do with his views on Tea Baggers?

You aren't giving him a free pass. That is not true of those who choose to attack me for bitching at Failgo without making themselves acquainted with all the facts. To you, facts are important - race is not. To me, facts are important - race is not. Sadly, that is not the view of everyone.

I'm a 'TEA Bagger', mo chara. I never called him a PFC, a cook or anything else. Generalizing helps no one. I said only that he's not fit to wear a uniform if he doesn't understand that his allegiance is to the country, not to the incumbent.

I know lots of military guys - the vast majority of men in my life are either current or ex military.... I have HUGE respect of each and every one of them..... and, I thanked Failgo for his service too.

I don't hate liberals. I find them child like and amusing in a I can't believe an adult would act that way sorta way. I mean what's the first thing they do when you say something they don't wanna hear? They call names and throw a tantrum.

Liberals just need their asses whipped that's all.

That sure wasn't a crime when I was a kid, in fact the rule was if you got one at school , you got another when you got home. My kid had the same rule.

And it needs be reinstituted as a rule. Screw the linquine-spined 'self-esteem' horsepuckey. If you screw up in school? You pay the price.

And it needs be reinstituted as a rule. Screw the linquine-spined 'self-esteem' horsepuckey. If you screw up in school? You pay the price.

Our school still has corporal punishment, and it will as long as I'm a member of the school board.

You mistake me for someone who gives a shit what you think.

From his third post on this forum, he branded me a racist. That's acceptable - apparently. He pretended to be serving in a war zone.... he's not, he's in Germany.... He's been racist in his comments. He's been sexist in his comments but all that is fine according to you. The only problem you have is that I diss his "service". Is that how it is in America? That Military members get a free pass to say whatever they want but the rest of us have to be respectful of them?

Fuck you.

I don't want to interject but Flaylo never said he is actively deployed to a war zone, he did state he was in Germany. Nobody is giving Flaylo a free pass on his nonsense, what is being stated is that regardless of his political stance his military service should not be attacked and it became clear in another thread where he started flaming Tea Baggers that people started personally attacking his military service calling him a PFC and a cook and a disgrace to his uniform, only for the reason that he attacked the views of the Tea Baggers. Thats a ad-hominem attack, what does his military service have to do with his views on Tea Baggers?

You aren't giving him a free pass. That is not true of those who choose to attack me for bitching at Failgo without making themselves acquainted with all the facts. To you, facts are important - race is not. To me, facts are important - race is not. Sadly, that is not the view of everyone.

I'm a 'TEA Bagger', mo chara. I never called him a PFC, a cook or anything else. Generalizing helps no one. I said only that he's not fit to wear a uniform if he doesn't understand that his allegiance is to the country, not to the incumbent.

I know lots of military guys - the vast majority of men in my life are either current or ex military.... I have HUGE respect of each and every one of them..... and, I thanked Failgo for his service too.

I have not given him a free pass, whatever issues you two have is up to you, I'm just saying his military service and duty should not be attacked because of his views.

I have not given him a free pass, whatever issues you two have is up to you, I'm just saying his military service and duty should not be attacked because of his views.

I have already acknowledged that you didn't give him a free pass. Actually, I think you pissed him off cuz you didn't back him up like he thought you would. To me, to assume you would support him because you're black is pretty damned offensive too.

If he didn't want a slap, he shouldn't have made unfounded and offensive accusations of racism.

I have already acknowledged that you didn't give him a free pass. Actually, I think you pissed him off cuz you didn't back him up like he thought you would. To me, to assume you would support him because you're black is pretty damned offensive too.

If he didn't want a slap, he shouldn't have made unfounded and offensive accusations of racism.

Yep. The OP got squelched right out of the gate. He left in a huff. Good.

Racists use race to gain sympathy. Obama did it during the election and he has done it during his administration. BO is the worst kind of racist. Educated.

Most Statists use it to advantage to garner their power over others while never delivering on their promises...the only promise kept is larger Government, and the New Slavery...and that cuts across ethnic lines.

It's sadistic...Obama uses it over and over again.

Racists use race to gain sympathy. Obama did it during the election and he has done it during his administration. BO is the worst kind of racist. Educated.

So the whites who complain about affirmative action are racists, using your logic right? Or what about the blacks who participated in the Civil Rights Movement? they're all racist by your logic too? Just shut up.

Well, Flaylo definitely demonstrates the problem conservatives have with liberals. It's not that we HATE them. It's just that we have so very little patience with their simplistic, childish nonsense.
Yeah....I guess we need to put more effort into figuring-out the benefits of raping people (in the Stock Market), murdering people (too-weak to fight-back)....or, just simply being a better CON-MAN, than others.

:rolleyes:

Why the right hates liberals
We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of,

That is the most untrue statement I have ever heard...
Liberals want the people to get MORE then their fare share and they want the so called rich to foot the bill.Meanwhile they the Liberals who are wealthy themselves make sure they are in the bathroom when
it comes time to pay the check.Liberals are very good at deciding how much money they take out of my my pocket and where it goes.

And you describe the New Slavery in America.
Aw, jeez.....the White-Wing's super-duper Code-Talker!!!

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

You have a job because us conservatives had the drive, knowledge and guts to create it in the first place you f**king moron.

Go wash your Prius and water your houseplants.

We libs all want equality and everyone to be given their fare share based on what the person actually has contributed to society at whole and we care about making sure every American is taken care of, we don't care about stuffing our pockets with cash from greed and power, we don't only want to take care of a few select people we care about all people. Conservatives get scared shitless of us because they're afraid we're going to expose them and take away that which they have not rightfully earned.

You have a job because us conservatives had the drive, knowledge and guts to create it in the first place you f**king moron.

So conservatives gave military servicemembers jobs? The only job "conservatives" as represented by Republicans gave to servicemembers was the unnecessary, unjustified war in Iraq.

Come on now, anyone who has a job has one because of their own hard work and abilities. Believe it or not some liberals are hard working honest people..

.....Kinda like that Genesis-event of Teabaggerdom, right??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

So the whites who complain about affirmative action are racists, using your logic right? Or what about the blacks who participated in the Civil Rights Movement? they're all racist by your logic too? Just shut up.

No, I'm not going to shut up. I'm a free American and I will post my opinions on this forum. We are not talking about civil rights. Obama is a race hustler and no different than Alan Shaprton or Jesse Jackson. Kiss my ass.

Last edited:

First post..... and a totally stupid one.

Congratulations.

Just for the record: Failgo, Mr Stupid, etc are not liberals. They don't even know what the word liberal means. They are the fucking moronic lefties who have stolen the word 'liberal' in order to hide who they are. They are progressives.... nasty, evil people who hate the Constitution.

Forum List

Back