Why the renewed rw war on the First Lady?

Actually, compared to Michelle Obama, Laura Bush was treated extremely well.
On this board, she was regularly called a drug-dealing murderess. I think, at a minimum, we can agree that both First Ladies have been treated deplorably by idiots on both sides.

yes she was and I can agree with you..
but Michelle just seems to rub people the wrong way how she moves herself into people lives, her constant preaching, she is not a elected person to make policy for us

She preaches, many ignore.

Lefties and Righties are flip sides of the same ugly coin. Watching this country go to hell while idiots play these ridiculous "gotcha games" is annoying at best.

Best I can offer? You all suck! :tongue:

And you sit there on the fence taking potshots at both sides like a noncommittal coward. Got news for you, it is the Repubs hoping the country goes to hell. Democrats are working to make our future better.

lol..hip waders called for here. Abortion is helping make our future better?
good gawd

You go directly to abortion? LOL No, health care for all- a CHEAPER system,
free birth control (CHEAPER!) and making abortion safe and RARE is making things better.

But, being a brainwashed ignoramus, you'll only find out when O-care's been implemented a couple of years....

Last edited:
Oh yes she can! She regurgitates the talking points with percision.

I was once a rightie with the same canned talking points at the ready. I had an intervention. :badgrin:

Honestly everyone hates me now.:D

^ thats no lie.

lol Shrugs.

Aaaw damn. Really? My politics make strangers hate this stranger? What shall I do?:tongue:

Leave Michelle alone but dammit hold her stupid ass husband's feet to the fire. He is destroying this country or perhaps I should say he is on schedule with his plan.

but Michelle just seems to rub people the wrong way how she moves herself into people lives, her constant preaching, she is not a elected person to make policy for us

I'm not a Michelle Obama fan for several of the reasons you have indicated. I dislike even more, however, the habit some on both sides of the political spectrum seem to have of going after a FEMALE political opponent based upon their looks, weight, voice tone, sexuality, etc. It is ugly misogyny and the fact that it continues so virulently to this day is disturbing. The way the left attacked Sarah Palin for issues other than her political beliefs was revolting, the way some on the right have gone after Michelle Obama has been disgusting. As a woman, I am MOST saddened by how many other women seem to be fine with it....as long as the woman being attacked is their political foe.

Actually, compared to Michelle Obama, Laura Bush was treated extremely well.

On this board, she was regularly called a drug-dealing murderess. I think, at a minimum, we can agree that both First Ladies have been treated deplorably by idiots on both sides.

Naa, she rubs Repubs the wrong way. That alone is reason to like her, a lot.

She must be doing something right if you all don't approve.

ANYONE on the Dem side is attacked in a tidal wave of Pubcrappe for ANYTHING- the hate machine needs feeding...12 google pages of Pub propaganda sites going on about this- as usual. Dems have nothing like it, nor the armies of loudmouth ignorant hater dupes...now slowly disapearing tyvm...it's the information age after all- if they ever change the "channel"..

Last edited:
ANYONE on the Dem side is attacked in a tidal wave of Pubcrappe for ANYTHING- the machine needs feeding...12 google pages of Pub propaganda sites going on about this- as usual. Dems have nothing like it, nor the armies of loudmouth ignorant hater dupes...now slowly disapearing tyvm...it's the information age after all- if they ever change the "channel"..

Hey asshole. Obama just gave he most divisive Inaugural speech in the Nation's history

Pay attention to what your leaders are doing to destroy civility.

Must've had the embers stoked by Fox & Friends. Amiright? :dunno: Whatever the reason, it makes the rw'ers who are perpetuating it- skye, misty, etc... extremely petty :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

NEWSFLASH!!! First Ladies aren't elected. ;)

It's not like it is war.... it's only that people compare, it's human nature. For instance, I do admire Condoleezza Rice very much.... so much dignity.... such an articulate, intelligent, nice woman.... without a chip on her shoulder ......it's only human to compare. It's inevitable when you are under the public eye.:dunno:

I'm not a Michelle Obama fan for several of the reasons you have indicated. I dislike even more, however, the habit some on both sides of the political spectrum seem to have of going after a FEMALE political opponent based upon their looks, weight, voice tone, sexuality, etc. It is ugly misogyny and the fact that it continues so virulently to this day is disturbing. The way the left attacked Sarah Palin for issues other than her political beliefs was revolting, the way some on the right have gone after Michelle Obama has been disgusting. As a woman, I am MOST saddened by how many other women seem to be fine with it....as long as the woman being attacked is their political foe.

:clap2:

All I can say is it is "some women".....some women are simply nasty ass bitches toward other women, in real life and online and especially in politics. Do men go after other men in the same vein? Not so much.

Naa, she rubs Repubs the wrong way. That alone is reason to like her, a lot.

She must be doing something right if you all don't approve.

I disagree. I live around many Democrats who voted for Obama but are not so endeared with Michelle. Just the way it is sometimes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bQ_kR8nP1Tc]Sorry FOX, we won't let you trash Michelle Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Must've had the embers stoked by Fox & Friends. Amiright? :dunno: Whatever the reason, it makes the rw'ers who are perpetuating it- skye, misty, etc... extremely petty :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

She embodies nearly everything the right hates in a woman.

Independent
Mind of her own
Successful
Minority
Outspoken

....who was not proud of her Country until well into her adulthood (by her words, not mine)

She embodies nearly everything the right hates in a woman.

Independent
Mind of her own
Successful
Minority
Outspoken

....who was not proud of her Country until well into her adulthood (by her words, not mine)

Why should she have been...?

somebody needs to tell her that one doesn't eat in public with the elbows propped up on the table.

Says who - some white woman who wrote a book on etiquette? Michelle Obama's ancestors built the house she now lives in. She can eat however she wishes...

She sure can, and she can be mocked for doing so, deal with it

you gonna be able to keep up this level of hate for 4 years about a person who merely wants American children to not be so obese that they can't get into the military Willow? You can't be Republican AND anti-military can you? Pssst- I served 4 years ;)

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War | Danger Room | Wired.com
“It’s clear to us that our military readiness could be put in jeopardy given the fact that nearly 75 percent of young Americans are unable to serve in uniform,” write two former chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved with “Mission: Readiness,” retired Army Gens. Hugh Shelton and John Shalikashvili.

Last edited:
Says who - some white woman who wrote a book on etiquette? Michelle Obama's ancestors built the house she now lives in. She can eat however she wishes...

She sure can, and she can be mocked for doing so, deal with it

you gonna be able to keep up this level of hate for 4 years about a person who merely wants American children to not be so obese that they can't get into the military Willow? You can't be Republican AND anti-military can you? Pssst- I served ;)

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War | Danger Room | Wired.com
“It’s clear to us that our military readiness could be put in jeopardy given the fact that nearly 75 percent of young Americans are unable to serve in uniform,” write two former chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff involved with “Mission: Readiness,” retired Army Gens. Hugh Shelton and John Shalikashvili.

Dribble and gibberish

Forum List

Back