D.C. police report first incidents tied to inauguration

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
More left wing violence. Hate, fear and threats the left wing of the KKK lives on.

D.C. police report first incidents tied to inauguration - Washington Times

Protesters smashed windows at two banks and a Hooters restaurant early Monday near Chinatown in Northwest Washington, marking the first violent civil disturbances reported amid inauguration events, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

A group of 50 to 60 protesters was making its way down Seventh Street Northwest around midnight Monday when several members of the group destroyed property at two banks and a restaurant.

The screen of an ATM machine for the DVA Federal Credit Union at 801 I St. NW was smashed by protesters, as was the front window of the nearby M&T Bank, said Officer Araz Alali, MPD spokesman. Yellow paint also was thrown on the M&T Bank.

Read more: D.C. police report first incidents tied to inauguration - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

More left wing violence. Hate, fear and threats the left wing of the KKK lives on.

Protesters smashed windows at two banks and a Hooters restaurant early Monday near Chinatown in Northwest Washington, marking the first violent civil disturbances reported amid inauguration events, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.

A group of 50 to 60 protesters was making its way down Seventh Street Northwest around midnight Monday when several members of the group destroyed property at two banks and a restaurant.

The screen of an ATM machine for the DVA Federal Credit Union at 801 I St. NW was smashed by protesters, as was the front window of the nearby M&T Bank, said Officer Araz Alali, MPD spokesman. Yellow paint also was thrown on the M&T Bank.

Read more: D.C. police report first incidents tied to inauguration - Washington Times

Hey, goofball, don't you read your own articles???

“Anti-government and anti-police” literature was left at one of the crime scenes, Officer Alali said.

Un-fucking-believable....

I don't see that there was enough information to draw any solid conclusions. It would be all speculation at this point.

I don't see that there was enough information to draw any solid conclusions. It would be all speculation at this point.

The right wing, regradless of how the left lies, does not engage in such behavior. This is all left wing.

“Anti-government and anti-police” literature was left at one of the crime scenes, Officer Alali said.

Both left wing, so what is your point? Or were you not paying attention to the Occupy movement? Of course not, no one did.

The crowd seemed very peaceful. I saw some pro-gun nut jobs predicting the end of the world as we know it. The crowd ignored them

There were a lot of snipers on the roofs of the Smithsonian

So the left wing nut cases showed up at the celebration, maybe they will occupy DC this time. I guess that hope for change and forward slogan is falling a tad short these days.

So the left wing nut cases showed up at the celebration, maybe they will occupy DC this time. I guess that hope for change and forward slogan is falling a tad short these days.

They are occupying DC

It is called an election

Of course, you are correct.

Such an impressive display of restraint.

Trying to build some credibility?

I just saw no indication that the flyers found had any connection to the damage done. Flyers on the streets of DC when there are large crowds prove nothing.

If they spend time reading articles, that's less time to run their fool mouths.

The right wing, regradless of how the left lies, does not engage in such behavior. This is all left wing.

oklahomacity_350.jpg

erin_and_fagbug_header.jpg

cat.jpg

Forum List

Back