Why the renewed rw war on the First Lady?

Lighten up lefties. The phony outrage makes it look like you were born yesterday. Did you see what they did to Sarah Palin's Down's Syndrome baby? Did you see what the left did to Bush's kids? Did you see what the left did to successful Black woman Condie Rice?

TY, brainwashed (75% chance racist) hater dingbat.

No.

I am not hater.

I only don't like First Ladies who behave like tramps.

It's interesting that someone like you would call the First Lady a tramp.

what I am talking about is why she is pulling faces .... why can she not be... :( keep a straight face? control all her lower... all her past.... upbringing impulses ...that's all

The real disgrace is the Pub Propaganda machine spending all this time finding and organizing this tripe, and making half the GOP believe it, and that it's politics. Now 15 pages of bought off websites running with this, and that's nothing new. The Dems have a few websites, but no one's watching or caring. They watch real news, not propaganda/ hater psychobabble.

none of you whiners were here during Bush, so you don't even know the things they said about Laura Bush..wasn't pretty just like some say about Michelle..but you all can cry us a river over it

What, what was said about Laura Bush by pundits in the media?

Answer the fucking question, troll, or scurry back to your hole.

I believe she is discussing the words posted here at USMB not in the media.

Do you deny that LWers maligned Laura Bush over the 8 years?

Dreamy, you're making your first mistake in expecting any liberal to have some sense of intellectual honesty, integrity. Though we will call our own out, the Left circle the wagons and will never.. NEVER say a bad word about any of their own nor will they admit to doing the same damn thing where Laura Bush and the Bush daughters were concerned, Sarah Palin's down baby, children, etc.. and the list goes on. Liberalism is predicated upon lies, period. See Inaugural speech and spend, spend, spend.. No looming debt, no.. no worries.

Last edited:
It's the new wig.... It's throwing us off...

Um...It's not actually a wig. I believe the "correct" vernacular is "weave"...,

But seriously, a "War" on Mrs High Potentate??? Hardly...now Mrs Clinton?? I can completely understand the disdain. Probably the most ugly First Lady in the history of First Ladies. Martha Washington, Barbara Bush....Hillary had them beat by a country mile in the ugly department. No wonder Bill looked for his fun elsewhere....over and over and over and over...

Now Michele? Decent enough looking woman. Communist, to be sure, but easy on the eye. :D

No.

I am not hater.

I only don't like First Ladies who behave like tramps.

It's interesting that someone like you would call the First Lady a tramp.

what I am talking about is why she is pulling faces .... why can she not be... :( keep a straight face? control all her lower... all her past.... upbringing impulses ...that's all

You would think a supposedly accomplished woman with a doctorate could do that.

It's the new wig.... It's throwing us off...

Um...It's not actually a wig. I believe the "correct" vernacular is "weave"...,

But seriously, a "War" on Mrs High Potentate??? Hardly...now Mrs Clinton?? I can completely understand the disdain. Probably the most ugly First Lady in the history of First Ladies. Martha Washington, Barbara Bush....Hillary had them beat by a country mile in the ugly department. No wonder Bill looked for his fun elsewhere....over and over and over and over...

Now Michele? Decent enough looking woman. Communist, to be sure, but easy on the eye. :D

Fake hair is fake hair.

What, what was said about Laura Bush by pundits in the media?

Answer the fucking question, troll, or scurry back to your hole.

Dreamy, you're making your first mistake in expecting any liberal to have some sense of intellectual honesty, integrity. Though we will call our own out, the Left circle the wagons and will never.. NEVER say a bad word about any of their own nor will they admit to doing the same damn thing where Laura Bush and the Bush daughters were concerned, Sarah Palin's down baby, children, etc.. and the list goes on. Liberalism is predicated upon lies, period. See Inaugural speech and spend, spend, spend.. No looming debt, no.. no worries.

You are correct. I've noticed this on the forums. Right leaning folks do disagree. But left wingnuts are in lockstep, regardless.

Why the renewed rw war on the First Lady?
Ya' gotta figure....we're talking about the same herd o' people who'd appointed Porky Limbaugh Spokesman Of The Republican Party.....and, he's not (exactly) the....

....biggest fan OF women....

Rush+Limbaugh+golf+cigar.jpg

....you'd ever expect to meet.​

You are correct. I've noticed this on the forums. Right leaning folks do disagree. But left wingnuts are in lockstep, regardless.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Rush-Lemmingbaugh-lemmings.jpg

Forum List

Back