Why the liberals hate Bachmann and Palin so much

Google McCain or Rush Limbaugh and Chelsea Cliinton...

Like you have not heard or read it before. :lol::lol:

thats not a link
I never heard anyone state that Chelsea had sex with A baseball player when she was 14
nor do I ever recall anyone calling Hillary a slut or even dressing up like one

Its called I had to go to the store...
They said she looked like a dog.
As a woman, and was once the age she was when they made the comment. I would rather have a comment about a baseball player then say I looked like a dog. Just sayin.

No one said Chelsea looked like a dog. And you have no facts to prove it.

However.

I have facts to disprove it.

On his TV show in 1992, a few days after the Presidential election, Rush Limbaugh was reviewing In/Out lists (a popular fad at the time):

In today’s New York Daily News right here… it’s the obligatory in-out list. Every time there’s a massive change somewhere, people are in, people are out. I’m now out. It says about me on here, Rush Limbaugh, loud-mouthed conservative and Bush favorite. He’s out.

Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

”In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.”

Could– could we see the cute kid? Let’s take a look at– see who is the cute kid in the White House.

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

No, no, no. That’s not the kid.

Then a picture of Chelsea Clinton came on the screen and Rush said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

I’m– I hope you will forgive me. I’m fatigued. I’m tired…

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.

I would probably vote for either of these women over the Community Organizer, but they are not the strongest hands we can play.

First, Palin. I don't think she's running. But if she did, the fact is, that she resigned her position as governor halfway through her term in order to cash in on book deals and TV shows. Can't fault the woman for making money, but it does show a lack of commitment. Also her refusal to really withstand the scrutiny of the media, makes me wonder how she is going to stand the rigors of a campaign, which will get pretty nasty. She's gotten into petty fueds with David Letterman and the father of her grandson. Simply, if she can't take that kind of criticism, she's going to get slaughtered on the big stage.

Bachmann is a very vocal voice for her positiosn, but where are her accomplishments? Where's her leadership history? She spent four years in the house and a few years in MN Legistlature. In short, her experience is about on par with Obama's before he became president, and we all saw how badly that turned out.

Neither of these women will be the nominee. The GOP Nomination will be between Perry and Romney.

That's just so wrong.

I'd take Palin or Bachmann over Perry or Romney any day of the week. Either one of those women has the guts enough to be as strong as any Israeli Prime Minister or the next Margaret Thatcher.

Many Conservatives are buying into the LMSM depiction of Bachmann as unstable and Palin as a quitter and it hurts us.

Palin has been tested under fire, has withstood the most withering unrelenting LMSM Barrage in human history. Not even Reagan got the 24/7 negative press that she gets and she's still laughing in their wholly owned subsidiary of the Communist Party faces

jesus christ you are a fucking retard.

And I can assure Jesus Christ is not a retard
I have no idea why would even say anything like that

They're two retard far right leaning women who have nothing to offer in the way of valid solutions, they're in it for the attention and money, no more no less.

You should know a lot about retards, you being the ring leader and all.

As far as why Palin quit?
The main reason for this thread was the way she was treated after she became popular

On July 3, 2009, Palin announced that she would not run for re-election in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election and would resign before the end of July. In her announcement,[176] Palin stated that both she and the state had been expending an "insane" amount of time and money ($2.5 million)[177] to address "frivolous" ethics complaints filed against her,[177][178][179][176] and that her decision not to seek reelection would make her a lame duck governor.[176] A Palin aide said Palin was "no longer able to do the job she had been elected to do. Essentially, the taxpayers were paying for Sarah to go to work every day and defend herself."[180] Palin and her husband Todd had personally incurred more than $500,000 in legal fees defending against ethics charges brought against her as governor.[177] Palin transferred the office of governor to Sean Parnell in Fairbanks on July 26, 2009.[181]
In December 2010, new rules governing Alaska executive branch ethics, stemming from Sarah Palin's tenure as governor, took effect.[182] "These include allowing for the state to pay legal costs for officials cleared of ethics violations; (and) allowing for a family member of the governor or lieutenant governor to travel at state cost in certain circumstances . . ."
[182]

Google McCain or Rush Limbaugh and Chelsea Cliinton...

Like you have not heard or read it before. :lol::lol:

thats not a link
I never heard anyone state that Chelsea had sex with A baseball player when she was 14

As a woman, and was once the age she was when they made the comment. I would rather have a comment about a baseball player then say I looked like a dog. Just sayin.

Who is "they"? Rush Limbaugh made that awful statement. "He" is not a "they".

How many people have personally attacked Palin and her children?

Michelle Bachmann has been in politics for a lot longer than Sarah Palin. Journalists certainly have enough information on her voting record to go after. Time will tell if they choose they slimy sexist route instead, although it doesn't look promising. Esp. when she's asked if she's a "flake" or questioned about headaches and family reunions. Oh and the Newsweek cover...

It's childish, wrong, and quite desperate. Hey did you see her eating a corndog? :evil:

thats not a link

However.

On his TV show in 1992, a few days after the Presidential election, Rush Limbaugh was reviewing In/Out lists (a popular fad at the time):

Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.

He was implying she was the dog. LOL
We all know he implied she was a dog..

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno." John McCain

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.
Another memory lapse: Coulter claims "people didn't go after Chelsea Clinton" | Media Matters for America

You can find the quote at many sites. Tell me how that isn't implying she is a dog?

The fact you are trying to make either comment worse than other is pretty freaken stupid..Its like you are saying because someone on the right did it, its not as bad.

thats not a link

Michelle Bachmann has been in politics for a lot longer than Sarah Palin. Journalists certainly have enough information on her voting record to go after. Time will tell if they choose they slimy sexist route instead, although it doesn't look promising. Esp. when she's asked if she's a "flake" or questioned about headaches and family reunions. Oh and the Newsweek cover...

It's childish, wrong, and quite desperate. Hey did you see her eating a corndog? :evil:

Not you too?

Rush made no such statement!

thats not a link

I have seen some some going after Palin and Bristol, and Letterman make a comment about the fourteen year old. All the other comment have been about how Palin uses her children. I have also seen Bristol make some stupid comments and disrespect a teacher.

And it wasn't liberals who went after Bachmann for having headaches, it was someone from her own party. ;) The headache thing was stupid, but other than that I don't feel bad for her. She has made some stupid comments herself, and her husband is an asshole who should keep his bigot mouth shut.

Not you too?

He compared her to a dog, moron. Everyone knows it, get with the program.

However.

Rush immediately said

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea -- which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.
Another memory lapse: Coulter claims "people didn't go after Chelsea Clinton" | Media Matters for America

You can find the quote at many sites. Tell me how that isn't implying she is a dog?

The fact you are trying to make either comment worse than other is pretty freaken stupid..Its like you are saying because someone on the right did it, its not as bad.

No he wasn't! They inadvertently put up the wrong picture. Big deal!

Damn are you really that stupid?

Mediamatters? really???

thats not a link

Corndog? LOL

PS Look up Tim Pawlenty and Michelle Bachmann.. Last time I checked Pawlenty was on the right and not a journalist.

However.

Rush immediately said

Mediamatters? really???

If you believe they accidently put up a picture you shouldn't comment on anyone's intelligence. :lol:
Did I not say there was many links stating the same thing?

thats not a link

However.

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

You post a link called " Lying Liar:Fact Checking Al Franken" and you comment on my Media Matters link?
:rofl: :rofl:
god, you are a moron.

However.

Rush immediately said

Mediamatters? really???
What about McCain's comments? He isn't even radio announcer, he is a republican senator.

Not you too?

He compared her to a dog, moron. Everyone knows it, get with the program.

Only idiot liberals believe that.

Mediamatters? really???
What about McCain's comments? He isn't even radio announcer, he is a republican senator.

He made an off color joke at a republican function. Get over it.

Mediamatters? really???

If you believe they accidently put up a picture you shouldn't comment on anyone's intelligence. :lol:

The liberal mind
comparing that to this

On July 3, 2009, Palin announced that she would not run for re-election in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election and would resign before the end of July. In her announcement,[176] Palin stated that both she and the state had been expending an "insane" amount of time and money ($2.5 million)[177] to address "frivolous" ethics complaints filed against her,[177][178][179][176] and that her decision not to seek reelection would make her a lame duck governor.[176] A Palin aide said Palin was "no longer able to do the job she had been elected to do. Essentially, the taxpayers were paying for Sarah to go to work every day and defend herself."[180] Palin and her husband Todd had personally incurred more than $500,000 in legal fees defending against ethics charges brought against her as governor.[177] Palin transferred the office of governor to Sean Parnell in Fairbanks on July 26, 2009.[181]
In December 2010, new rules governing Alaska executive branch ethics, stemming from Sarah Palin's tenure as governor, took effect.[182] "These include allowing for the state to pay legal costs for officials cleared of ethics violations; (and) allowing for a family member of the governor or lieutenant governor to travel at state cost in certain circumstances . . ."[182]

All of these where found to be frivolous

Also Chelsea never was accused of having sex with Alex Rodriguez when she was 14, Hillary was never called a slut, I mean this could go on for days

Last edited:

However.

Rush immediately said

You post a link called " Lying Liar:Fact Checking Al Franken" and you comment on my Media Matters link?
:rofl: :rofl:
god, you are a moron.

The site I posted isn't a partisan site, dumbass!

Mediamatters? really???

I'm sure you can find hundreds of liberal links spouting the same bullshit, it doesn't make it a fact.

He might not have had to pay for them, but how many suits have been filed over Obama's citizenship?
Give me a break. Stop trying to make Palin look like a victim. She couldn't handle it, and she ran and took a book deal.

Forum List

Back