Why the liberals hate Bachmann and Palin so much

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
After Bachmann's gaff yesterday about Elvis and the day he died, I could see the and hear the liberal media having orgasms over it

Why?

1) there told/trained to hate these WOMEN by there puppet masters

Why?

If the Democrats ever lose the womans vote, there done. So anytime a woman Like Palin did in 08, becomes a threat, they just do not attack her

THEY DESTROY HER

Does it make you feel good to belong to a group that is that desperate to hold on to power they would go that far?
Think about it
BHO stated there was 57 states, oh-well
NY Times hired 100s to look thru Palin s E mails and not 1 person was put on full time to re search BHO ties with radicals in his past that are obvious that they existed (which I do not care) but it is obvious the level of desperation the left has found to stay in power

It makes me sick, It also is very sad

After Bachmann's gaff yesterday about Elvis and the day he died, I could see the and hear the liberal media having orgasms over it

Why?

Why?

If the Democrats ever lose the womans vote, there done. So anytime a woman Like Palin did in 08, becomes a threat, they just do not attack her

THEY DESTROY HER

Does it make you feel good to belong to a group that is that desperate to hold on to power they would go that far?
Think about it
NY Times hired 100s to look thru Palin s E mails and not 1 person was put on full time to re search BHO ties with radicals in his past that are obvious that they existed (which I do not care) but it is obvious the level of desperation the left has found to stay in power

they will resort to the lowest standards to get the female vote!!including demonizing a woman to turn there female voting base against her!!TYPICAL LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!!

Last edited:

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it
BHO stated there was 57 states, oh-wellNY Times hired 100s to look thru Palin s E mails and not 1 person was put on full time to re search BHO ties with radicals in his past that are obvious that they existed (which I do not care) but it is obvious the level of desperation the left has found to stay in power

Stop saying that. It's technically incorrect. Go back and listen. What he said was, "I've been to 57 states with one or two more to go." so actually the moron thinks there are 59 states.. :eusa_eh: somewhere.........:eusa_whistle:

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

they will resort to the lowest standards to get the female vote!!

Do you think people will ever get enough?

Yea, she's a real threat. I bet she has the liberals quaking in their boots..... once they stop laughing.

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

They give Lib males penis envy

Hate?

Two fine looking middle aged women who are as stupid as logs?

What's to hate?

Nice to look at and a laugh riot.

Quite the opposite..I find them good entertainment! :lol:

Yea, she's a real threat. I bet she has the liberals quaking in their boots..... once they stop laughing.

laughing at what?
The claim there is 57 states?

I do not support Bachmann
Perry is going to be the next president, it will not even be close
But her and Palin both have good ideas about fixing whats broke. Does that mean as you just did you need to be little either of them just so the democrats keep the womans vote?

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

I would probably vote for either of these women over the Community Organizer, but they are not the strongest hands we can play.

First, Palin. I don't think she's running. But if she did, the fact is, that she resigned her position as governor halfway through her term in order to cash in on book deals and TV shows. Can't fault the woman for making money, but it does show a lack of commitment. Also her refusal to really withstand the scrutiny of the media, makes me wonder how she is going to stand the rigors of a campaign, which will get pretty nasty. She's gotten into petty fueds with David Letterman and the father of her grandson. Simply, if she can't take that kind of criticism, she's going to get slaughtered on the big stage.

Bachmann is a very vocal voice for her positiosn, but where are her accomplishments? Where's her leadership history? She spent four years in the house and a few years in MN Legistlature. In short, her experience is about on par with Obama's before he became president, and we all saw how badly that turned out.

Neither of these women will be the nominee. The GOP Nomination will be between Perry and Romney.

These media idiots believe Elvis died.

Elvis Lives!!!!

Happy birthday - Elvis has left the building.

He was born on that date into his anonymous life as a private citizen again.

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

I would probably vote for either of these women over the Community Organizer, but they are not the strongest hands we can play.

First, Palin. I don't think she's running. But if she did, the fact is, that she resigned her position as governor halfway through her term in order to cash in on book deals and TV shows. Can't fault the woman for making money, but it does show a lack of commitment. Also her refusal to really withstand the scrutiny of the media, makes me wonder how she is going to stand the rigors of a campaign, which will get pretty nasty. She's gotten into petty fueds with David Letterman and the father of her grandson. Simply, if she can't take that kind of criticism, she's going to get slaughtered on the big stage.

Bachmann is a very vocal voice for her positiosn, but where are her accomplishments? Where's her leadership history? She spent four years in the house and a few years in MN Legistlature. In short, her experience is about on par with Obama's before he became president, and we all saw how badly that turned out.

Neither of these women will be the nominee. The GOP Nomination will be between Perry and Romney.

That's just so wrong.

I'd take Palin or Bachmann over Perry or Romney any day of the week. Either one of those women has the guts enough to be as strong as any Israeli Prime Minister or the next Margaret Thatcher.

Many Conservatives are buying into the LMSM depiction of Bachmann as unstable and Palin as a quitter and it hurts us.

Palin has been tested under fire, has withstood the most withering unrelenting LMSM Barrage in human history. Not even Reagan got the 24/7 negative press that she gets and she's still laughing in their wholly owned subsidiary of the Communist Party faces

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

do yall really believe your bullmal? do you? do you really think that women are gonna support palin or bachmann cause they are female?

level of desperation? have you looked at the field of republicans? talk about desperate....and now this anyone who doesnt like palin hates women.....give it a rest.

That's just so wrong.

I'd take Palin or Bachmann over Perry or Romney any day of the week. Either one of those women has the guts enough to be as strong as any Israeli Prime Minister or the next Margaret Thatcher.

Many Conservatives are buying into the LMSM depiction of Bachmann as unstable and Palin as a quitter and it hurts us.

Palin has been tested under fire, has withstood the most withering unrelenting LMSM Barrage in human history. Not even Reagan got the 24/7 negative press that she gets and she's still laughing in their wholly owned subsidiary of the Communist Party faces

Actually, Palin has a reputation as a quitter- BECAUSE SHE QUIT. She ran for a four year term, she quit after 2 1/2 years.

If she's been tested under fire, she's been found wanting. Frankly, I think she made a lot of her own problems worse, like she did with that kid who knocked up her daughter. Seriously, getting into a public fued with a kid you let do sleepovers isn't going to make you look good.

Bachmann's shown a little more discipline, but frankly, you know what bugs me about her? It's when she's asked a question and changes the subject.

So your theory is that liberals hate women?

And your theory isn't that the liberals hate what these women represent, that they just hate women?

I think you might be wrong about that.

I think what they dislike is the political POV of these women.

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

do yall really believe your bullmal? do you? do you really think that women are gonna support palin or bachmann cause they are female?

level of desperation? have you looked at the field of republicans? talk about desperate....and now this anyone who doesnt like palin hates women.....give it a rest.

there is no doubt in my mind that not one single liberal woman will vote for any conservative woman. You've proved that bias and bigotry over and over. if it's a conservative woman you will be programmed to hate her. you give it a rest.

Why would a Liberal woman vote for a Conservative woman? That doesn't even make any sense, idiot.

Why would a Liberal woman vote for a Conservative woman? That doesn't even make any sense, idiot.

I just got through saying they never will.. what part of that didn't you get, you short membered shit for brains fool?

I just got through saying they never will.. what part of that didn't you get, you short membered shit for brains fool?

Well, you idiot, you said it's because of bigotry.

You left out the part where, why the fuck would a LIBERAL minded person vote for a CONSERVATIVE minded person, in the first place, moron.

Well, you idiot, you said it's because of bigotry.

You left out the part where, why the fuck would a LIBERAL minded person vote for a CONSERVATIVE minded person, in the first place, moron.

It's party over country asswipe. Liberals won't vote for conservatives cause it's freaking hypocritc party over country. moron

Forum List

Back