Why the liberals hate Bachmann and Palin so much

Seriously though...why would liberals hate them?

After all, we aren't the ones that may end up having to vote for one of them...

I told you why
Obama
Reid
Biden
Pelosi

they lose the women vote, they lose power for ever. This is the most evil thing in public and the loons on the left who are suppose to be the defenders of womens rights never even think about what there doing
you repeat a lie enough, it becomes fact

The very second a women becomes a threat on the national level its full steam ahead, to crucify and to kill
There is no mercy
Look at what Palin has been thru. For what?
Because she does not agree with Obama? what else

Kay is not running for the big house

Neither is Palin. Kay should run...and show these screechy tea bagger women what a true conservative is.

Whats up with the screechy teas bagger?
see its my point
You have been told so many times that these women are tea baggers and there voices are screechy
You are sucked right in, thats really sad

And one other thing
why do people hate another group of people who only want lower taxes
smaller govt
And that govt to either change the constitution or adhere to it?
why dude?

your assessment fails... it isn't about having a 'woman" to vote for... it's about having one who isn't an embarrassment to other women

why do rightwingnut men think if they find a woman attractive that we're supposed to fall all over ourselves to excuse their ignorance?

I wonder why it doesn't dawn on some of these people that perhaps it's their attack dog style rhetoric and bullshit like "death panels" and things of that nature coming from these two women that brings on the ire of the left and not their vaginas.

It's not as if women like Kay Baily Hutchinson are being raked over the coals on a daily basis.

You description within you thread says it all. And as far as there rhetoric? Are you saying having a panel of people that decide what is covered and what is not covered on your health insurance coverage cannot be described as a death panel?
to dis agree with ones view is one thing. to call a person a vagina is the problem

The obamacare death panel is the Independent Payment Advisory Board - they took a page from the brits' NHS, whose death panel is called the National Institute for Clinical Excellence, in giving it an inoccuous name. Since it's one of the things that clearly indicate the nature of obamacare and they can't defend it, the leftwing strategy is to pretend it doesn't exist.

Good thread. Its nice to read a thread that shows an accurate point with class
Thanks

I wonder why it doesn't dawn on some of these people that perhaps it's their attack dog style rhetoric and bullshit like "death panels" and things of that nature coming from these two women that brings on the ire of the left and not their vaginas.

It's not as if women like Kay Baily Hutchinson are being raked over the coals on a daily basis.

Neither is Palin. Nor was Bachmann up until a short time ago and she's been making headlines for her stupidity and moronic remarks long before that.

You description within you thread says it all. And as far as there rhetoric? Are you saying having a panel of people that decide what is covered and what is not covered on your health insurance coverage cannot be described as a death panel?

to dis agree with ones view is one thing. to call a person a vagina is the problem

I see what your problem is. You have zero reading comprehension skills and are easily confused. I should have remembered that from not too long ago where you had to have the basic structure of our current tax system explained to you.

I'm not here to debate health care the point is that "deaths panels" are the type of rhetoric that I am talking about.

And, no, I didn't call anyone a vagina. I suggested that it was their shit talk and not their vaginas that makes people dislike them.

Last edited:
That's just so wrong.

I'd take Palin or Bachmann over Perry or Romney any day of the week. Either one of those women has the guts enough to be as strong as any Israeli Prime Minister or the next Margaret Thatcher.

Many Conservatives are buying into the LMSM depiction of Bachmann as unstable and Palin as a quitter and it hurts us.

Palin has been tested under fire, has withstood the most withering unrelenting LMSM Barrage in human history. Not even Reagan got the 24/7 negative press that she gets and she's still laughing in their wholly owned subsidiary of the Communist Party faces

Actually, Palin has a reputation as a quitter- BECAUSE SHE QUIT. She ran for a four year term, she quit after 2 1/2 years.

If she's been tested under fire, she's been found wanting. Frankly, I think she made a lot of her own problems worse, like she did with that kid who knocked up her daughter. Seriously, getting into a public fued with a kid you let do sleepovers isn't going to make you look good.

Bachmann's shown a little more discipline, but frankly, you know what bugs me about her? It's when she's asked a question and changes the subject.

How is that different from Obama quitting the senate?

how can anyone take either one seriously I mean come on, yesterday Bachman said happy birthday to Elvis on his death day over and over in front of a large crowd and Palin well she is just Palin. Hot with a gun is all I see there. and im a conservative

how can anyone take either one seriously I mean come on, yesterday Bachman said happy birthday to Elvis on his death day over and over in front of a large crowd and Palin well she is just Palin. Hot with a gun is all I see there. and im a conservative

Must be nice to be perfect.

Neither is Palin. Nor was Bachmann up until a short time ago and she's been making headlines for her stupidity and moronic remarks long before that.

I see what your problem is. You have zero reading comprehension skills and are easily confused. I should have remembered that from not too long ago where you had to have the basic structure of our current tax system explained to you.

I'm not here to debate health care the point is that "deaths panels" are the type of rhetoric that I am talking about.

And, no, I didn't call anyone a vagina. I suggested that it was their shit talk and not their vaginas that makes people dislike them.

I have 0 comprehension skills?
confused?
Your opinion of what is rhetoric and what is another persons opinion is called freedom of speech
Did not call any-one a vagina? your actually trying to justify any part of that by saying you did not call any-one a vagina?
Stupid? now she is stupid and moronic, but not a vagina?
Keep digging, your doing a better job of confirming all of this than I could ever

It's not so much their gender as their views and popularity among many in the opposition party. It's seek and destroy, Saul Alinsky 101. Watch what they'll do to Perry or anyone else who might seem to be getting a good amount of traction on the Republican side.

Lone star your no more a conservative than Obama is.
If you where you would listen to what these women have to really say in stead of what your told they say
Yes Yesterday was a mistake Mr perfect
I notice you left out Obama claiming there was 57 states also

There is nothing more sad than claiming your something your not. politics are nasty, but I see no-one attacking any-one like the left attacks conservative women, and you support it
"Hot with a gun"
She was the Governor of a state and had a approval numbers like these
ob approval ratings, with comparisons
As governor of Alaska, Palin's job approval rating ranged from a high of 93% in May 2007 to 54% in May 2009. In November 2006, the month before Palin took office, Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski’s job approval rating was 19%.[163]
Date Approval Disapproval Pollster
May 15, 2007[164] 93% Not reported Dittman Research
May 30, 2007[165] 89% Not reported Ivan Moore Research
April 10, 2008[167] 73% 7% Rasmussen Reports
May 17, 2008[168] 69% 9% Rasmussen Reports
July 24–25, 2008[169] 80% Not reported Hays Research Group
July 30, 2008[169] 64% 14% Rasmussen Reports

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jrk you're clueless dude.

lonestar is a staunch conservative and he was actually STICKING UP FOR THEM with his post. jeebus

If you where you would listen to what these women have to really say in stead of what your told they say

There is nothing more sad than claiming your something your not. politics are nasty, but I see no-one attacking any-one like the left attacks conservative women, and you support it
"Hot with a gun"
As governor of Alaska, Palin's job approval rating ranged from a high of 93% in May 2007 to 54% in May 2009. In November 2006, the month before Palin took office, Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski’s job approval rating was 19%.[163]

Damn skippy you got me confused with someone that gives a fuck what you think.

First of all I was basically calling out cooterdog on his rant about Bachman making a mistake as if HE was perfect and never makes any.

Secondly I support Palin, Bachman as well as most all conservative candidates.

And lastly, the Quote "hot with a gun" has nothing to do with me.

BTW I am one of the most conservative individuals in this forum.

You should learn something about someone before you attempt to characterize them. I mean seriously, research my post and you will not find one liberal position that I've endorsed. NOT ONE!

Edit: Thanks G.T.

And yes that was difficult to say :)

Last edited:

"Hot with a gun"

First of all I was basically calling out cooterdog on his rant about Bachman making a mistake as if HE was perfect and never makes any.

You should learn something about someone before you attempt to characterize them. I mean seriously, research my post and you will not find one liberal position that I've endorsed. NOT ONE!

Lone star people make mistakes
but based on your response instead of clarification, you went on the attack
feel free to ignore anything I have to say from now on
This movement goes beyond your feelings. This thread was all about the mistake Bachmann made yesterday and how the left will treat her because of it
I know now exactly how she feels
Thank you for allowing this honest mistake to get to this level. You may want to think about how your different from the very people who are attacking Palin and M.B.
Your the very reason Obama has any chance of being re elected. I doubt your much over 18 years old
and no I could care less what you think of me
I made a mistake
You went off the deep end because of it
Who needs anyone in there life like that

Last edited:

"Hot with a gun"

This movement goes beyond your feelings. This thread was all about the mistake Bachmann made yesterday and how the left will treat her because of it
Thank you for allowing this honest mistake to get to this level. You may want to think about how your different from the very people who are attacking Palin and M.B.
Your the very reason Obama has any chance of being re elected. I doubt your much over 18 years old
I made a mistake

I went on the attack? Who did I attack?

I very clearly clarified my position and challeneged you to back up your claim that I was no more conservative than Obama. Which I viewed as an attack on your part.

Dude you really need to learn more about the people you characterize. You are so way off the mark that it's almost sad.

I made a mistake

I went on the attack? Who did I attack?

I very clearly clarified my position and challeneged you to back up your claim that I was no more conservative than Obama. Which I viewed as an attack on your part.

Dude you really need to learn more about the people you characterize. You are so way off the mark that it's almost sad.

What part of mistake cant you get thru your head?
Your the one who started your post Damn skippy you got me confused with someone that gives a fuck what you think.
so dont bud
I can see how far off base I am
and thats not an attack?
My comments where accurate and with class, they where just towards the wrong person
A 1st grader could have figured that out
I am not off base at all, you are who you are and if not for the "I dont give a fuck what you think" remark, I would have apologized

The left hates conservative women simply because they haven't sold their vaginas to special interests.

Forum List

Back