Why the liberals hate Bachmann and Palin so much

how can anyone take either one seriously I mean come on, yesterday Bachman said happy birthday to Elvis on his death day over and over in front of a large crowd and Palin well she is just Palin. Hot with a gun is all I see there. and im a conservative

And Obama... the PRESIDENT thinks there are 58 states, doesn't know the difference between corpse and corps, think people from Michigan are Michianers, etc.

Whatever.

how can anyone take either one seriously I mean come on, yesterday Bachman said happy birthday to Elvis on his death day over and over in front of a large crowd and Palin well she is just Palin. Hot with a gun is all I see there. and im a conservative

Must be nice to be perfect.

What? I dont like vaginas in places of power. That does not make me perfect genius. the part of Texas I was born raised and live in we dont let women tell us what to do.

What? I dont like vaginas in places of power. That does not make me perfect genius. the part of Texas I was born raised and live in we dont let women tell us what to do.

Well I see the "conservatives" are just as much to blame with this as anyone
difference is no-one is trying to tell you anything
got one gets his feelings hurt with an event he knows was not directed at him
Now got you calling yourself a conservative as long as women have nothing to do with it

No wonder this country is in such a mess

Lone star people make mistakes
but based on your response instead of clarification, you went on the attack
feel free to ignore anything I have to say from now on
This movement goes beyond your feelings. This thread was all about the mistake Bachmann made yesterday and how the left will treat her because of it
I know now exactly how she feels
Thank you for allowing this honest mistake to get to this level. You may want to think about how your different from the very people who are attacking Palin and M.B.
Your the very reason Obama has any chance of being re elected. I doubt your much over 18 years old
and no I could care less what you think of me
I made a mistake
You went off the deep end because of it
Who needs anyone in there life like that

I went on the attack? Who did I attack?

I very clearly clarified my position and challeneged you to back up your claim that I was no more conservative than Obama. Which I viewed as an attack on your part.

Dude you really need to learn more about the people you characterize. You are so way off the mark that it's almost sad.

What part of mistake cant you get thru your head?
Your the one who started your post Damn skippy you got me confused with someone that gives a fuck what you think.
so dont bud
I can see how far off base I am
and thats not an attack?
My comments where accurate and with class, they where just towards the wrong person
A 1st grader could have figured that out
I am not off base at all, you are who you are and if not for the "I dont give a fuck what you think" remark, I would have apologized

That was an attack?

A little sensitive aren't ya?

You stated I was no more conservative than Obama. You now claim that was accurate and with class?

Well you have a chance to prove just how accurate your statement was.

So go for it!

Oh and when you directly quote somone, you know using that little "quote" feature, not to mention calling me out by name. How can you say that was directed at the wrong person?

I was raised in Texas and we were taught to respect women. You need to have your Texas citizenship revoked. I think you would be better off living in Iran.

She needs to fire her research team.

I agree
What upsets me is that this there are some in this country who follow so blindly the attacks the left put on these women
Its really sad

After Bachmann's gaff yesterday about Elvis and the day he died, I could see the and hear the liberal media having orgasms over it

Why?

1) there told/trained to hate these WOMEN by there puppet masters

Why?

If the Democrats ever lose the womans vote, there done. So anytime a woman Like Palin did in 08, becomes a threat, they just do not attack her

THEY DESTROY HER

Does it make you feel good to belong to a group that is that desperate to hold on to power they would go that far?
Think about it
BHO stated there was 57 states, oh-well
NY Times hired 100s to look thru Palin s E mails and not 1 person was put on full time to re search BHO ties with radicals in his past that are obvious that they existed (which I do not care) but it is obvious the level of desperation the left has found to stay in power

It makes me sick, It also is very sad
Why does the right always have to make it about being a woman? Do you think if they were men and they said and thought the things they do we would like them more?
I see liberals going after men like Pawlenty for the same sort of thing. It is usually the right that makes it about them being a woman.
And I will remind you about all the lawsuits files regarding Obama's citizenship. ;)

After Bachmann's gaff yesterday about Elvis and the day he died, I could see the and hear the liberal media having orgasms over it

Why?

Why?

If the Democrats ever lose the womans vote, there done. So anytime a woman Like Palin did in 08, becomes a threat, they just do not attack her

THEY DESTROY HER

Does it make you feel good to belong to a group that is that desperate to hold on to power they would go that far?
Think about it
NY Times hired 100s to look thru Palin s E mails and not 1 person was put on full time to re search BHO ties with radicals in his past that are obvious that they existed (which I do not care) but it is obvious the level of desperation the left has found to stay in power

Why does the right always have to make it about being a woman? Do you think if they were men and they said and thought the things they do we would like them more?
I see liberals going after men like Pawlenty for the same sort of thing. It is usually the right that makes it about them being a woman.
And I will remind you about all the lawsuits files regarding Obama's citizenship. ;)

Those lawsuits brought resolve and there where not personal in nature. Obama had the power to end all of that speculation long before he "did"

Look at the emotions, name calling as well as gender bias just in this thread?
look what letterman did with Palin and her daughter
and what about people like Bill Maher
The Top 10 Most Obnoxious Quotes From Bill Maher | Right Wing News
Kick! Making Politics Fun - A liberal dose of political humor

I know what Bill Maher says, he also gets paid to say that stuff..
So you are going to lump all liberals in with a self proclaimed libertarian?

When the right made comments about Chelsea Clinton did that mean they hate men or children?

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

Orgasms? Is it like the orgasm the pseudo-conns like yourself have everytime you get to mention President Obama's gaff? That's funny. What's even funnier is that you think Palin was some kind of threat after McCain select her as his running mate. She destroyed herself by opening her mouth.

So if we hate women because we make fun of the dumb stuff Palin and Bachmann say, we could say they hate men. :lol:

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

Orgasms? Is it like the orgasm the pseudo-conns like yourself have everytime you get to mention President Obama's gaff? That's funny. What's even funnier is that you think Palin was some kind of threat after McCain select her as his running mate. She destroyed herself by opening her mouth.

I dont recall anyone ever taking about Obama's underage daughters having sex with Rodriguez
nor calling his wife a slut

Did she really? by opening her mouth?
well let us see what the people of Alaska thought of her before the democratic killing machine got a hold of her

Job approval ratings, with comparisons
As governor of Alaska, Palin's job approval rating ranged from a high of 93% in May 2007 to 54% in May 2009. In November 2006, the month before Palin took office, Alaska Governor Frank Murkowski’s job approval rating was 19%.[163]
Date Approval Disapproval Pollster
May 15, 2007[164] 93% Not reported Dittman Research
May 30, 2007[165] 89% Not reported Ivan Moore Research

April 10, 2008[167] 73% 7% Rasmussen Reports
May 17, 2008[168] 69% 9% Rasmussen Reports
July 24–25, 2008[169] 80% Not reported Hays Research Group
July 30, 2008[169] 64% 14% Rasmussen Reports

October 7, 2008[171] 63% 37% Rasmussen Reports
March 24–25, 2009[172] 59.8% 34.9% Hays Research

Your trying to compare what the left has done to Palin to anything that has been said about Obama and his gaffs?
you ever see Obama with 93% approval

When the right made comments about Chelsea Clinton did that mean they hate men or children?

Link?

Google McCain or Rush Limbaugh and Chelsea Cliinton...

Like you have not heard or read it before. :lol::lol:

I tell you what, I'll concede that the right may have made comments about Chelsea, but I challenge you come up with any comment that is on par with the comments the left has made about Palin's children.

Take your time.

They're two retard far right leaning women who have nothing to offer in the way of valid solutions, they're in it for the attention and money, no more no less.

Google McCain or Rush Limbaugh and Chelsea Cliinton...

Like you have not heard or read it before. :lol::lol:

thats not a link
I never heard anyone state that Chelsea had sex with A baseball player when she was 14
nor do I ever recall anyone calling Hillary a slut or even dressing up like one

Its called I had to go to the store...
They said she looked like a dog.
As a woman, and was once the age she was when they made the comment. I would rather have a comment about a baseball player then say I looked like a dog. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back