Why the liberals hate Bachmann and Palin so much

No one said Chelsea looked like a dog. And you have no facts to prove it.

However.

I have facts to disprove it.

On his TV show in 1992, a few days after the Presidential election, Rush Limbaugh was reviewing In/Out lists (a popular fad at the time):

Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

Then a picture of Chelsea Clinton came on the screen and Rush said

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.
You post a link called " Lying Liar:Fact Checking Al Franken" and you comment on my Media Matters link?
:rofl: :rofl:
god, you are a moron.

The site I posted isn't a partisan site, dumbass!

Sure it isnt. :lol:

Why does it have four right wing talk show hosts pictures on it's home page and is talking about them being vindicated? And a Mitt Romney advertisement?
I also saw them mentioning something about Gore..

Sure its not partisan. :lol:

No he wasn't! They inadvertently put up the wrong picture. Big deal!

Damn are you really that stupid?

Mediamatters? really???

If you believe they accidently put up a picture you shouldn't comment on anyone's intelligence. :lol:
Did I not say there was many links stating the same thing?

I'm sure you can find hundreds of liberal links spouting the same bullshit, it doesn't make it a fact.

And I am sure you can find many right wing links like the one you posted saying he accidentally posted the pic of Chelsea, doesn't make it a fact.

If you believe they accidently put up a picture you shouldn't comment on anyone's intelligence. :lol:
Did I not say there was many links stating the same thing?

I'm sure you can find hundreds of liberal links spouting the same bullshit, it doesn't make it a fact.

And I am sure you can find many right wing links like the one you posted saying he accidentally posted the pic of Chelsea, doesn't make it a fact.

Or you could find the actual video and watch it for yourself. If I find it I will gladly prove it to you once and for all. But I'm sure you will still deny it even after seeing it with your own eyes. I mean afterall, you liberals are not that bright.

After Bachmann's gaff yesterday about Elvis and the day he died, I could see the and hear the liberal media having orgasms over it

Why?

1) there told/trained to hate these WOMEN by there puppet masters

Why?

If the Democrats ever lose the womans vote, there done. So anytime a woman Like Palin did in 08, becomes a threat, they just do not attack her

THEY DESTROY HER

Does it make you feel good to belong to a group that is that desperate to hold on to power they would go that far?
Think about it
BHO stated there was 57 states, oh-well
NY Times hired 100s to look thru Palin s E mails and not 1 person was put on full time to re search BHO ties with radicals in his past that are obvious that they existed (which I do not care) but it is obvious the level of desperation the left has found to stay in power

It makes me sick, It also is very sad

Who are my puppet masters?

He might not have had to pay for them, but how many suits have been filed over Obama's citizenship?
Give me a break. Stop trying to make Palin look like a victim. She couldn't handle it, and she ran and took a book deal.

Who said anything about dealing with it?
Its about the destruction of ones character just to get a vote by lying

Sarah Palin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On July 3, 2009, Palin announced that she would not run for re-election in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election and would resign before the end of July. In her announcement,[176] Palin stated that both she and the state had been expending an "insane" amount of time and money ($2.5 million)[177] to address "frivolous" ethics complaints filed against her,[177][178][179][176] and that her decision not to seek reelection would make her a lame duck governor.[176] A Palin aide said Palin was "no longer able to do the job she had been elected to do. Essentially, the taxpayers were paying for Sarah to go to work every day and defend herself."[180] Palin and her husband Todd had personally incurred more than $500,000 in legal fees defending against ethics charges brought against her as governor.[177] Palin transferred the office of governor to Sean Parnell in Fairbanks on July 26, 2009.[181]
In December 2010, new rules governing Alaska executive branch ethics, stemming from Sarah Palin's tenure as governor, took effect.[182] "These include allowing for the state to pay legal costs for officials cleared of ethics violations; (and) allowing for a family member of the governor or lieutenant governor to travel at state cost in certain circumstances . . ."[182]

That 500,000 Obama has not had to spend and until recently that Birth certificate did not exist
Dude this is about the democratic party and there desperation not to lose the womens vot
Without them there done for ever
thats why they go after any and all conservative women with the kill shot immediately

My god look what they did to this women and still are

It also seems Ryan larsen is a big fan of Mitt Romney. I guess you should have checked into the person riding the blog you linked.

After Bachmann's gaff yesterday about Elvis and the day he died, I could see the and hear the liberal media having orgasms over it

Why?

Why?

If the Democrats ever lose the womans vote, there done. So anytime a woman Like Palin did in 08, becomes a threat, they just do not attack her

THEY DESTROY HER

Does it make you feel good to belong to a group that is that desperate to hold on to power they would go that far?
Think about it
NY Times hired 100s to look thru Palin s E mails and not 1 person was put on full time to re search BHO ties with radicals in his past that are obvious that they existed (which I do not care) but it is obvious the level of desperation the left has found to stay in power

You tell me. What is your feelings on Palin and M.B

He might not have had to pay for them, but how many suits have been filed over Obama's citizenship?
Give me a break. Stop trying to make Palin look like a victim. She couldn't handle it, and she ran and took a book deal.

On July 3, 2009, Palin announced that she would not run for re-election in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election and would resign before the end of July. In her announcement,[176] Palin stated that both she and the state had been expending an "insane" amount of time and money ($2.5 million)[177] to address "frivolous" ethics complaints filed against her,[177][178][179][176] and that her decision not to seek reelection would make her a lame duck governor.[176] A Palin aide said Palin was "no longer able to do the job she had been elected to do. Essentially, the taxpayers were paying for Sarah to go to work every day and defend herself."[180] Palin and her husband Todd had personally incurred more than $500,000 in legal fees defending against ethics charges brought against her as governor.[177] Palin transferred the office of governor to Sean Parnell in Fairbanks on July 26, 2009.[181]
In December 2010, new rules governing Alaska executive branch ethics, stemming from Sarah Palin's tenure as governor, took effect.[182] "These include allowing for the state to pay legal costs for officials cleared of ethics violations; (and) allowing for a family member of the governor or lieutenant governor to travel at state cost in certain circumstances . . ."[182]

That 500,000 Obama has not had to spend and until recently that Birth certificate did not exist
Dude this is about the democratic party and there desperation not to lose the womens vot
thats why they go after any and all conservative women with the kill shot immediately

The problem is the right thought they could get left wing/liberal women to switch by choosing Palin. My god look what they did to Obama and still are doing?
I didn't say any liberals posting a pic of a nude woman claiming it was Palin's dead mother, then claiming it was taken by a communist.
Has anyone called Palin a terrorist because of what her name is?

It also seems Ryan larsen is a big fan of Mitt Romney. I guess you should have checked into the person riding the blog you linked.

Sure he is and he also defended Alan Colmes, a liberal.

He's more anti-Al Franken than he is pro-republican.

But it's too much for you to comprehend.

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

That is such crap. Stupid Bachmann claims to be such a huge Elvis fan, yet she doesn't even know his birthday. She's a phony. And dumb as a stump. Neither her or Palin have ever been on the same level as Hillary Clinton. If those are the only women the Republicans have to offer, maybe they should not try for a woman prez for a while. Until they find somebody that has a chance.

Each side says disrespectful boneheaded stuff, you guys are just stupid enough to believe only the left does it.

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

You tell me. What is your feelings on Palin and M.B

They have their opinions.

The idiots on the right in this forum will always stick up for anything from the right even when its the dumbest idea, just because that person or idea came from the right, not because it makes sense, thats ll this damn troll thread demonstrates, that the trolling OP loyally supports any and everything from the right.

Why?

Why?

THEY DESTROY HER

Think about it

I can't speak for Liberals but I find Bachmann entertaining as hell. Yes, I think she is a lying, hypocritical, stupid whackjob. But this is not without reason or evidence. I have pissed off one Tea Partier so badly on this that she now follows my posts just to attack them. So people just can't let go... :eusa_whistle:
So here's the deal.
It has nothing to do with her being a woman. Gender is the new Race Card - congrats Conservs, you've become the 2008 Democrats with the absurd belief that "It's not that the Left dislikes the HIGHLY Right-wing views of these women, it's that they're women!"
So that they're women? Weak. Ridiculous. The Tea Partier I mentioned got highly pissed when I mentioned that I would definitely take a look at Kay Bailey Hutchison or a more conservative Susana Martinez of NM. So much for my views being about Bachmann having anything to so with either gender or Conservativism. That's what really gets the goat.
So how are my views of her formed? I have like, a dozen screens on in my office at any time and when she comes on tv, I pause it and then listen. Ever since she called for an investigation of Democrats for UnAmerican Activities, I've listened. So it's not this bs people try to push that I haven't seen her for myself or get my opinions from the so-called Liberal Media. Hell, MTP last Sunday was priceless! Gays are dysfunctional slaves? Oh yeah. I'm voting for that whackjob!
Bachmann is a hypocrite. I don't care if she & hubby took $600K from Medicare for praying the gay away. It's that she goes out of her way to say that Medicare is "morally objectionable" , "Ruining America" and campaigning against something she chooses to accept. If she said nothing and took the money fine. But she's a hypocrite. Same thing goes with stating she's never taken a farm subsidy. She could have just said nothing. Oops.
Bachmann is a liar. Obama's trip to India cost us $200M a day? WTF? Does she just pull this stuff out of her butt? There are other examples but whatever. She lies a lot.
Bachmann is stupid and a whackjob - like many of her scary followers. The woman just says a lot of stupid things! Now, I just love a good gaffe by anyone. My all time favorite is from Biden. But dang that girl can say some wacky sh1t! The Elvis thing was hilarious! Talk about an "OOPS!" who the hell is advising this woman??? That was like the John Wayne vs. John Wayne Gacy thing.
But here's the scary part: While Conservs were always fond of calling Obama "Messiah" and claiming his proponents can see no wrong in him, Libs criticize him all the time.
But laugh at something Bachmann did and you might as well have just drawn a picture of Mohammed in a mosque! Her cult freaks out! They're like religious followers or something. Don't be laughing at their candidate! She is GOD! She is right about everything! John Quincy Adams, who was 9 at the time of the USC signing, is now a "Founding Father"! WTF??? Really??? Well of course he was! Mother Michele said so, thus verily it must be! And they will viciously attack anyone daring to point out this is just plain stupid.
So all the Dems, Moderates and Independents look at something like that and think "Why didn't she just say she misspoke? Why can't her Faithful Followers just say she made a mistake?" When you have people who will back up what they know is wrong because they are so devoted to a person, history tells us you get bad things.
That's a little bit of the whackjobbery part.

So I'm not a Lib.
The Race card - er Gender card doesn't work as I can name women I would like to see in office.
The "Strong Conservative" bullsh1t doesn't fly with me either because there are plenty of Conservative candidates I like and plenty I like about even the candidates i wouldn't vote for.
There is no hate. I just don't take Whackmann or Eskimo Barbie seriously or believe a word they say.
My biggest beef is not with the candidates - they're just selling books or being a politician. It's that there are so many better candidates out there and i'd really like a replacement for this weak-ass idiot in the White House. He sucks.
But if the idiots put Bachmann on the ticket, I will definitely vote for Obama and so will every Independent, Moderate, Gay, Minority, Atheist, Agnostic, Non-Christian, Awake, Not In A Coma person in the country. Brilliant.
Those of you worshipping at the alter of Mother Michele, amy now sling insults for my blasphemy. :eek:

The problem is the right thought they could get left wing/liberal women to switch by choosing Palin. My god look what they did to Obama and still are doing?
I didn't say any liberals posting a pic of a nude woman claiming it was Palin's dead mother, then claiming it was taken by a communist.
Has anyone called Palin a terrorist because of what her name is?

do you have a respectable link with dead mother story? first I heard that
and as far as the terrorist goes there are ties with known terrorist in his past
During the 2008 U.S. presidential campaign, a controversy arose regarding Barack Obama's contact with Bill Ayers, a Distinguished Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and a former leader of the Weather Underground, a radical left organization in the 1970s.[1] Investigations by The New York Times, CNN, and other news organizations concluded that Obama does not have a close relationship with Ayers.[2][3][4] Ayers served on two nonprofit boards with Obama. Both Ayers and his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, hosted a gathering at their home in 1995,[5] where Alice Palmer introduced Obama as her chosen successor in the Illinois State Senate.[3][6]
Bill Ayers presidential election controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back