Why the left hates Trump so intensely

Millions of folks dislike Trump because he is a top grade chauvinist wearing his prejudices with pride. Millions of others dislike Trump because of his bombastic narcissism. Yet millions of others dislike Trump simply because he is a pathological liar. Even before his inauguration, he has made a number of enemies in his own "party". With a National polling favorability of only 37% while 58% view Trump unfavorably, Trump is the most disliked president pre-inauguration in the 227 year history of this Nation.

When enough of the members in the House and in the Senate gin up the courage to declare the 'Emperor has no cloths', the House will pass Articles of Impeachment, the Senate will find Trump guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and Trump will be removed from office. It is just a matter of time! I've been saying it will happen before the end of 2018, but with the announcement of the new "investigations" it's looking to be much sooner.

None of your statements have any basis in reality or even common sense.
That is pure horseshit.

Pathological liar;
Why Does Donald Trump Lie So Much?
Trump just proved he’s a pathological liar. Which part is worse: The lying or the pathology?

Chauvinistic - racist/misogynist;
Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | The Huffington Post
UN human rights chief: Trump spreads 'humiliating racial and religious prejudice'

Polling;
Trump falls back in love with the polls
Donald Trump loves the polls he loves and hates the polls he hates

You were saying what about reality and common sense, shit for brains?

yes, keep quoting and listing other people's OPINION posts as actual fact, you cheap, dime store hack.

Oxygen Thief.

Millions of folks dislike Trump because he is a top grade chauvinist wearing his prejudices with pride. Millions of others dislike Trump because of his bombastic narcissism. Yet millions of others dislike Trump simply because he is a pathological liar. Even before his inauguration, he has made a number of enemies in his own "party". With a National polling favorability of only 37% while 58% view Trump unfavorably, Trump is the most disliked president pre-inauguration in the 227 year history of this Nation.

When enough of the members in the House and in the Senate gin up the courage to declare the 'Emperor has no cloths', the House will pass Articles of Impeachment, the Senate will find Trump guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and Trump will be removed from office. It is just a matter of time! I've been saying it will happen before the end of 2018, but with the announcement of the new "investigations" it's looking to be much sooner.
i'll say again, the polls mean absolutely nothing. It again is just another form to undermine the people. So, just another useless poll that isn't factual or evidence of anything except hate by the media and polls.

Remember all those polls that showed trump couldn't even get 100 electoral votes. yep now they want you all to think he's going in with a low approval rating. bull fking shit. 48% of fking americans voted for the Donald, that isn't 37%. So suck a fking rotten egg all you losers.

Trump disagrees with you. He couldn't shut up about the polls when they looked good for him.
and that matters today? we already know every poll was wrong on election day, right? you disagree?

The sheer absurdity of Donald Trump being elected president of the United States of America is the single most ignored and avoided aspect of this whole calamity. Even the liberal media won't step up and acknowledge it.
Another butthurt Leftard response

The sheer absurdity of Donald Trump being elected president of the United States of America is the single most ignored and avoided aspect of this whole calamity. Even the liberal media won't step up and acknowledge it.
it's why I laugh at them all. who fking cares? Does the intelligence agency call him president elect? that's all that matters eh?

i see you take all your direction from the biased media. your lifes about to suck big fking time.

That is pure horseshit.

Pathological liar;
Trump just proved he’s a pathological liar. Which part is worse: The lying or the pathology?

UN human rights chief: Trump spreads 'humiliating racial and religious prejudice'

Polling;

Another butthurt Leftard response

i'll say again, the polls mean absolutely nothing. It again is just another form to undermine the people. So, just another useless poll that isn't factual or evidence of anything except hate by the media and polls.

Remember all those polls that showed trump couldn't even get 100 electoral votes. yep now they want you all to think he's going in with a low approval rating. bull fking shit. 48% of fking americans voted for the Donald, that isn't 37%. So suck a fking rotten egg all you losers.
Funny the results of polls that are skewed heavily to dimocrat responders, and then the liberal dopes are aghast their "predictions" went up in smoke. It's true, you can't beat stupid.
it was explained by me many different times to my libturd buddies in here. I even won a bet. i never once varied from my position. I knew all day, everyday. I met no one voting for the criminal hitlery. not a one. I watched, I listened, and the only ones boasting numbers were the media. I know the media and knew right away it was a hoax. One other thing, I had to have some confidence in my countrymen that they wouldn't want to elect a traitor in the white house. So I went with my gut that Trump was on his way. and here we are, four days out. yahooooooo!

Blog: Why the left hates Trump so intensely

I have said repeatedly that modern progressivism has all the trappings of a religion, and this person agrees.
He found a posting on Reddit that goes into the details.

[Blue Team Progressivism is a church, offering you moral superiority and a path to spiritual enlightenment. As a church it's got a lot going for it. It runs religious programming on television, all day every day. Every modern primetime program is like a left-wing Andy Griffith show, reinforcing lessons of inclusion, tolerance, feminism, and anti-racism./QUOTE]

[
The Blue Church controls the HR department, so even if you don't go to church, you have to act like a loyal churchgoer in every way that matters while you're on the clock. And off the clock, on any kind of public social media platform.

Jon Stewart and John Oliver are basically TV preachers. Watching them gives the same sense of quiet superiority your grandma gets from watching The 700 Club. The messages are constantly reinforced, providing that lovely dopamine hit, like an angel's voice whispering, "You're right, you're better, you're winning."
/QUOTE]

For the first time in decades, voters explicitly rejected the Blue Church, defying hours of daily cultural programming, years of indoctrination from the schools, and dozens of explicit warnings from HR.

We've been trained since childhood to obey the pretty people on TV, but for the first time in decades, that didn't work.

Donald Trump won because flyover America wants their culture back, and Blue Team has not been rejected like that before.

It would not matter which of the original 17 Republican nominees won the Presidency, it would be the same thing. The left does this stuff out of either habit or DNA encoding.

Of course, Trump tweeting brain farts doesn't help.

Blog: Why the left hates Trump so intensely

I have said repeatedly that modern progressivism has all the trappings of a religion, and this person agrees.
He found a posting on Reddit that goes into the details.

[Blue Team Progressivism is a church, offering you moral superiority and a path to spiritual enlightenment. As a church it's got a lot going for it. It runs religious programming on television, all day every day. Every modern primetime program is like a left-wing Andy Griffith show, reinforcing lessons of inclusion, tolerance, feminism, and anti-racism./QUOTE]

[
The Blue Church controls the HR department, so even if you don't go to church, you have to act like a loyal churchgoer in every way that matters while you're on the clock. And off the clock, on any kind of public social media platform.

Jon Stewart and John Oliver are basically TV preachers. Watching them gives the same sense of quiet superiority your grandma gets from watching The 700 Club. The messages are constantly reinforced, providing that lovely dopamine hit, like an angel's voice whispering, "You're right, you're better, you're winning."
/QUOTE]

For the first time in decades, voters explicitly rejected the Blue Church, defying hours of daily cultural programming, years of indoctrination from the schools, and dozens of explicit warnings from HR.

We've been trained since childhood to obey the pretty people on TV, but for the first time in decades, that didn't work.

Donald Trump won because flyover America wants their culture back, and Blue Team has not been rejected like that before.

It would not matter which of the original 17 Republican nominees won the Presidency, it would be the same thing. The left does this stuff out of either habit or DNA encoding.

Of course, Trump tweeting brain farts doesn't help.
the libturds are not good humans.

Trump disagrees with you. He couldn't shut up about the polls when they looked good for him.
and that matters today? we already know every poll was wrong on election day, right? you disagree?

Define 'wrong'.

Define 'wrong'.
not right!

I don't hate Trump, I voted for him..But he does leave himself open to ridicule...Best one to do that since "W".

Define 'wrong'.
not right!

How close does a poll have to be to be considered 'right', compared to the actual outcome?

I don't hate Trump, I voted for him..But he does leave himself open to ridicule...Best one to do that since "W".
yeah cause if you like your doctor you can keep them, and obummercare will save an average family 2500. yeah cause those things happened not.

Define 'wrong'.
not right!

How close does a poll have to be to be considered 'right', compared to the actual outcome?
ones that stated the race was tight. But, all stated trump wouldn't win but 100 electoral votes. there was no path in the electoral college for him to win. Over and over and over and over. Day after day after day after day. Got fking old fast. And then, baddabing, he won 306 electoral votes, 30 states the most counties by a GOP candidate. all of that. Pulled the Senate and House with him. EVERY FKNG POLL had it wrong.

hell even the russia thing was swept away as ridiculous and yet here are all of those liars out an about pushing the narrative which they claimed was false before 11/9.

Dude, it's fking hilarious.

They hate him for one reason; they are deathly afraid that he will be a success, and they know when that happens, progressivism is over for a couple of generations at least.

Is that your explanation for the hatred of Obama?
hatred? naw, just that we knew he wasn't qualified. And we learned we were right after eight years. See that all goes away in 100 days.

That is pure horseshit.

Pathological liar;

Polling;

yes, keep quoting and listing other people's OPINION posts as actual fact, you cheap, dime store hack.

Oxygen Thief.
And when the House impeaches Trump, the Senate finds Trump guilty of the charges in the Articles of Impeachment and the CJ of SCOTUS kicks trump to the curb, the whole world is going to be guilty of picking on poor innocent Trump????

Have another drink of that shit sundae you're having, fool!

That is pure horseshit.

Pathological liar;

Polling;

Oxygen Thief.
And when the House impeaches Trump, the Senate finds Trump guilty of the charges in the Articles of Impeachment and the CJ of SCOTUS kicks trump to the curb, the whole world is going to be guilty of picking on poor innocent Trump????

Have another drink of that shit sundae you're having, fool!
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back