Why the left hates Trump so intensely

martybegan

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2010
Blog: Why the left hates Trump so intensely

I have said repeatedly that modern progressivism has all the trappings of a religion, and this person agrees.
He found a posting on Reddit that goes into the details.

[Blue Team Progressivism is a church, offering you moral superiority and a path to spiritual enlightenment. As a church it's got a lot going for it. It runs religious programming on television, all day every day. Every modern primetime program is like a left-wing Andy Griffith show, reinforcing lessons of inclusion, tolerance, feminism, and anti-racism./QUOTE]

[
The Blue Church controls the HR department, so even if you don't go to church, you have to act like a loyal churchgoer in every way that matters while you're on the clock. And off the clock, on any kind of public social media platform.

Jon Stewart and John Oliver are basically TV preachers. Watching them gives the same sense of quiet superiority your grandma gets from watching The 700 Club. The messages are constantly reinforced, providing that lovely dopamine hit, like an angel's voice whispering, "You're right, you're better, you're winning."
/QUOTE]

For the first time in decades, voters explicitly rejected the Blue Church, defying hours of daily cultural programming, years of indoctrination from the schools, and dozens of explicit warnings from HR.

We've been trained since childhood to obey the pretty people on TV, but for the first time in decades, that didn't work.

Donald Trump won because flyover America wants their culture back, and Blue Team has not been rejected like that before.

Blog: Why the left hates Trump so intensely

I have said repeatedly that modern progressivism has all the trappings of a religion, and this person agrees.
He found a posting on Reddit that goes into the details.

[Blue Team Progressivism is a church, offering you moral superiority and a path to spiritual enlightenment. As a church it's got a lot going for it. It runs religious programming on television, all day every day. Every modern primetime program is like a left-wing Andy Griffith show, reinforcing lessons of inclusion, tolerance, feminism, and anti-racism./QUOTE]

[
The Blue Church controls the HR department, so even if you don't go to church, you have to act like a loyal churchgoer in every way that matters while you're on the clock. And off the clock, on any kind of public social media platform.

Jon Stewart and John Oliver are basically TV preachers. Watching them gives the same sense of quiet superiority your grandma gets from watching The 700 Club. The messages are constantly reinforced, providing that lovely dopamine hit, like an angel's voice whispering, "You're right, you're better, you're winning."
/QUOTE]

For the first time in decades, voters explicitly rejected the Blue Church, defying hours of daily cultural programming, years of indoctrination from the schools, and dozens of explicit warnings from HR.

We've been trained since childhood to obey the pretty people on TV, but for the first time in decades, that didn't work.

Donald Trump won because flyover America wants their culture back, and Blue Team has not been rejected like that before.

Good read....and perfectly on point.
The left was truly convinced they could have it their way forever and their whacko free for all would never end.
The bottom feeder up bullshit is over, the red carpet will no longer be rolled out for lowest of class...REAL American's are finally pissed off and want their country back. The nut-jobs are freaking out and paranoid like cockroaches when you flip the light on. Legitimate folks will make the rules now and these rules will favor legitimate folks...hahaha...This is awesome and super fun to watch...if you're LEGITIMATE!

Millions of folks dislike Trump because he is a top grade chauvinist wearing his prejudices with pride. Millions of others dislike Trump because of his bombastic narcissism. Yet millions of others dislike Trump simply because he is a pathological liar. Even before his inauguration, he has made a number of enemies in his own "party". With a National polling favorability of only 37% while 58% view Trump unfavorably, Trump is the most disliked president pre-inauguration in the 227 year history of this Nation.

When enough of the members in the House and in the Senate gin up the courage to declare the 'Emperor has no cloths', the House will pass Articles of Impeachment, the Senate will find Trump guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and Trump will be removed from office. It is just a matter of time! I've been saying it will happen before the end of 2018, but with the announcement of the new "investigations" it's looking to be much sooner.

Millions of folks dislike Trump because he is a top grade chauvinist wearing his prejudices with pride. Millions of others dislike Trump because of his bombastic narcissism. Yet millions of others dislike Trump simply because he is a pathological liar. Even before his inauguration, he has made a number of enemies in his own "party". With a National polling favorability of only 37% while 58% view Trump unfavorably, Trump is the most disliked president pre-inauguration in the 227 year history of this Nation.

When enough of the members in the House and in the Senate gin up the courage to declare the 'Emperor has no cloths', the House will pass Articles of Impeachment, the Senate will find Trump guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and Trump will be removed from office. It is just a matter of time! I've been saying it will happen before the end of 2018, but with the announcement of the new "investigations" it's looking to be much sooner.
Another butthurt Leftard response

i'll say again, the polls mean absolutely nothing. It again is just another form to undermine the people. So, just another useless poll that isn't factual or evidence of anything except hate by the media and polls.

Remember all those polls that showed trump couldn't even get 100 electoral votes. yep now they want you all to think he's going in with a low approval rating. bull fking shit. 48% of fking americans voted for the Donald, that isn't 37%. So suck a fking rotten egg all you losers.

The Left always hates the GOP presidents. Remember them calling GWB "chimp"?

Trump is MUCH scarier to the Left since he cares not what the MSM's latest lines of insults are. The GOP saved the USSC and in 2018 we will ice the Senate for another term or two, as long as the GOP doesn't mess things up again like in 2008. The Debt time bomb is another major concern, its like playing musical chairs not knowing when the music will stop. The Left can hate all they want as long as the GOP can fix the job market.

i'll say again, the polls mean absolutely nothing. It again is just another form to undermine the people. So, just another useless poll that isn't factual or evidence of anything except hate by the media and polls.

Remember all those polls that showed trump couldn't even get 100 electoral votes. yep now they want you all to think he's going in with a low approval rating. bull fking shit. 48% of fking americans voted for the Donald, that isn't 37%. So suck a fking rotten egg all you losers.

Trump disagrees with you. He couldn't shut up about the polls when they looked good for him.

The sheer absurdity of Donald Trump being elected president of the United States of America is the single most ignored and avoided aspect of this whole calamity. Even the liberal media won't step up and acknowledge it.

The sheer absurdity of Donald Trump being elected president of the United States of America is the single most ignored and avoided aspect of this whole calamity. Even the liberal media won't step up and acknowledge it.
4 more days....enjoy them, as we are coming for you.....

Another butthurt Leftard response
well, he is a narcissist and a liar..

I am so glad obamas bullshit run is over. But then I realize that trump WILL ACTUALLY be president and I freak out a little. At least the SC wont be filled with mentally ill trannies and Stalinists! Hopefully anyways.

Funny the results of polls that are skewed heavily to dimocrat responders, and then the liberal dopes are aghast their "predictions" went up in smoke. It's true, you can't beat stupid.

There is nothing absurd about it. O and W have taken this nation and thrown it into calamity.

None of your statements have any basis in reality or even common sense.

Considering they helped create it, I am not surprised.

I am so glad obamas bullshit run is over. But then I realize that trump WILL ACTUALLY be president and I freak out a little. At least the SC wont be filled with mentally ill trannies and Stalinists! Hopefully anyways.

Still better than Hillary as President.

Why is it absurd? Shit, Barry the O'Bumbler Kardashian was elected twice.

Still better than Hillary as President.
yes-in-deedy

That is pure horseshit.

Pathological liar;
Why Does Donald Trump Lie So Much?
Trump just proved he’s a pathological liar. Which part is worse: The lying or the pathology?

Chauvinistic - racist/misogynist;
Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | The Huffington Post
UN human rights chief: Trump spreads 'humiliating racial and religious prejudice'

Polling;
Trump falls back in love with the polls
Donald Trump loves the polls he loves and hates the polls he hates

You were saying what about reality and common sense, shit for brains?

Forum List

Back