Why the left hates borders

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Most probably won't admit to this, but Left winged radical Hitler monkeys hate nation states.

Why? Cuz they want their One World Order that Hitler and a whole host of cookie cutter tyrants dreamed about.

The left wing elitists love borders.......FOR THEMSELVES.

The serfs cannot have them, and soon as middle class white America is wiped out, they will have their desired borders.

The left wing elitists love borders.......FOR THEMSELVES.

The serfs cannot have them, and soon as middle class white America is wiped out, they will have their desired borders.
I noticed that recently when I went to Cali, lots of segregation from the whiners on the left in all different parts in California.

Last edited:
To successfully implement the Communist State, there can be no competition.
When reasonable people are given a choice, they will choose a free-market society every motherfucking time, and Venezuela will occur.

Erasing boarders is a means to erase the choice.

Everything the left does is in furtherance of the ultimate goal, the impossible and unrealistic Utopian Society.

Kill a commie for mommy.

Most probably won't admit to this, but Left winged radical Hitler monkeys hate nation states.

Why? Cuz they want their One World Order that Hitler and a whole host of cookie cutter tyrants dreamed about.

Borders stand before them and their voters - the 3rd world hordes.

I still haven't made up my mind whether or not you're just a parody/rabble rousing poster or not.

Thanks. I always appreciate it when someone on the Right tells someone on the Left what the Left really, deep-down wants.

:cuckoo:

1458431063_Everyone-I-Don-t-Like-is-Hitler.jpg

Thanks. I always appreciate it when someone on the Right tells someone on the Left what the Left really, deep-down wants.
First off, I am neither Red Elephant nor Blue Ass. I am a Yellow Porcupine. So, let's get that straight first.

I am telling you that if you are on the Left, you are a commie. You many not think you are, but that's because your commie predecessors have changed their stripes a half-dozen times, and have been slithering in the grass trying to hide their true intent and sneaking in as much commie shit as they can get. Everything the left does is in furtherance of the commie revolution to overthrow and replace our free-market society.

Yes, I am telling you that you are a fucking commie if you are a leftist. Don't like it? Become a liberty lover like me.

:dunno:

I couldn't have said that better.

First off, I am neither Red Elephant nor Blue Ass. I am a Yellow Porcupine. So, let's get that straight first.

I am telling you that if you are on the Left, you are a commie. You many not think you are, but that's because your commie predecessors have changed their stripes a half-dozen times, and have been slithering in the grass trying to hide their true intent and sneaking in as much commie shit as they can get. Everything the left does is in furtherance of the commie revolution to overthrow and replace our free-market society.

Yes, I am telling you that you are a fucking commie if you are a leftist. Don't like it? Become a liberty lover like me.

:dunno:
You are very brave to admit you are a Yellow Porcupine since everyone knows Yellow Porcupines hate children and want to take away their food and health care and kick them out of school. They also want to bring back slavery. You may not realize it but you do.

You have got it almost right. Soros wants open boarders because he is owner or has intrest in a Pot farms in So, America. I don't worry about him very much but he does have a large Progressive org, behind him to carry on after he passes. He is very easy with his money 19 mil to Hilly direct and indirect.

I still haven't made up my mind whether or not you're just a parody/rabble rousing poster or not.

Well when you see an illegal alien in California murder a US citizen and not get so much as charged with involuntary man slaughter and get set free, perhaps you will grab your head and yank it from your tushy.

I hate borders? Who knew…

If you don't protect them, nor do you punish those who cross them without permission, they I can only come to the conclusion that you hate them.

If you are indifferent to them, then perhaps you only hate those who demand the borders be acknowledged and use laws that acknowledge them.

Forum List

Back