Why the left hates borders

Do you support building a wall across the Canadian Border as well? If not, I can only come to the conclusion that you’re okay with a certain type of person coming across your border while another, darker type you are not.

What are you getting it? Are you implying that one who supports a southern wall but not a northern wall is a racist?

Would I do sort a thing?

Votto was talking about respecting borders and that the left (largely anti border wall) does not. Somehow none of the “patriots” are suggesting we respect the northern border by building a wall but only the southern one.

I'd try to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. How many Canadians enter illegally into the USA and how many commit murders, engage in gang activity, smuggle drugs, rape our women I haven't heard of any crime wave coming from Canada - if you have please clue us in .... the only mass migration across the Northern Border was leftarded pussy ass mother fuckers like you back in the 60s who let someone else go to Vietnam in their place ....

Obviously, nobody would think to use the unguarded northern border as an entry point…right? Oh yeah, they tried it in Y2K. Anyway, if you’re going to build a giant fence on your lawn facing the street in front of your house because you’re worried about people breaking in…it is an incredibly small jump in logic that if you don’t have a fence on the other side of your house, the would-be burglars would just come in from there…. Trust me, your head is so far up your ass, you’re coughing up dandruff.

the unguarded northern border as an entry point…right?

I'm sure they would and have - but to get to Canada via land they have to go through us which makes it that more difficult ... once the wall is up I'm sure some diehards will try it ....

I went for a colonoscopy the other day and the doctor told me to lie on my right side. I said, "Sorry I only the left lies. The right is pretty honest'

the unguarded northern border as an entry point…right?

I'm sure they would and have - but to get to Canada via land they have to go through us which makes it that more difficult ... once the wall is up I'm sure some diehards will try it ....

I went for a colonoscopy the other day and the doctor told me to lie on my right side. I said, "Sorry I only the left lies. The right is pretty honest'

After saying that, did he send you to a psychiatrist? Given that most illegal immigrants just fly here; the walls don’t make a difference in terms of immigration anyway.

Liberals Are Unconscious Agents of the Right Wing, Driven by an Indelible Class-Instinct

For them to like Soros is not a contradiction at all. Leftists are richkids, a class that has no right to exist. Their ideology arose from the university, an institution designed for students who live off a big allowance from the duped GOPers' idols. Soros has a pedophile-like attraction to such conceited spoiled brats. He thinks they are the wave of the future. If so, it will be a tsunami.

Last edited:
There is no question, today's Dimocrats have absolutely ZERO respect for citizenship.

They don't even have respect for themselves.

Every time one of them gets caught lying, like Comey or McCabe or Hillary, they write books about it and tour the country like movie stars getting rich.

Disgusting.

Meanwhile, General Flynn's life is being made hell for only one lie cuz he is not a Prog insider.

There is no question, today's Dimocrats have absolutely ZERO respect for citizenship.

Every time one of them gets caught lying, like Comey or McCabe or Hillary, they write books about it and tour the country like movie stars getting rich.

Disgusting.

Meanwhile, General Flynn's life is being made hell for only one lie cuz he is not a Prog insider.
Jesus Christ. You voted for Trump the biggest liar on the fucking planet.

Maybe you can explain how the tax cut bill is costing him millions?

How he knew more about ISIS than the Generals?

That, if elected, he wouldn't take vacations or play golf?

Disgusting.

Jesus Christ. You voted for Trump the biggest liar on the fucking planet.

Maybe you can explain how the tax cut bill is costing him millions?

How he knew more about ISIS than the Generals?

That, if elected, he wouldn't take vacations or play golf?
OR when elected he'd show his taxes ,,Or how he really wants to LOL sit down with Mueller

After saying that, did he send you to a psychiatrist? Given that most illegal immigrants just fly here; the walls don’t make a difference in terms of immigration anyway.

Politifact disagrees with you:

Our ruling

Ramos said that about 40 percent of undocumented immigrants fly into the country and overstay their visas. While there is some evidence that overstays represent about 40 percent of the unauthorized population, and perhaps more, the best estimates of those flying in -- which are admittedly a bit shaky -- could be as low as one-quarter or somewhat more than one-third. The statement is partially accurate but leaves out important details, so we rate it Half True.

Ramos: 40% of undocumented immigrants come by air

Do you support building a wall across the Canadian Border as well? If not, I can only come to the conclusion that you’re okay with a certain type of person coming across your border while another, darker type you are not.

What are you getting it? Are you implying that one who supports a southern wall but not a northern wall is a racist?

Would I do sort a thing?

Votto was talking about respecting borders and that the left (largely anti border wall) does not. Somehow none of the “patriots” are suggesting we respect the northern border by building a wall but only the southern one.

I'd try to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. How many Canadians enter illegally into the USA and how many commit murders, engage in gang activity, smuggle drugs, rape our women I haven't heard of any crime wave coming from Canada - if you have please clue us in .... the only mass migration across the Northern Border was leftarded pussy ass mother fuckers like you back in the 60s who let someone else go to Vietnam in their place ....

Obviously, nobody would think to use the unguarded northern border as an entry point…right? Oh yeah, they tried it in Y2K. Anyway, if you’re going to build a giant fence on your lawn facing the street in front of your house because you’re worried about people breaking in…it is an incredibly small jump in logic that if you don’t have a fence on the other side of your house, the would-be burglars would just come in from there…. Trust me, your head is so far up your ass, you’re coughing up dandruff.

The difference between the north and the south is we don't have Canadians hiding in the back of tractor-trailers or crawling across land to get here. No tunnels being dug from Canada to the US that I'm aware of.

It makes sense building a wall where we have the most problems and not building a wall where we have little to no problems. Opioids are not coming from Canada killing over 60,000 Americans a year, they are coming from the Mexican border. Also to my knowledge, there are no Canadian drug lords trying to get drugs into this country.

If you want to deport criminals or people who don't want to do honest work, then I'm with you.

But not deport people who dishonestly come here and work?

We either have laws or we don't. They are not subject to change just because somebody is working or proven themselves not to be a troublemaker. You can't sneak into a private club, buy everybody drinks, tell a couple of good jokes, and not get kicked out when somebody discovers you are not a member of the club. If you want to be a member of the club, you have to go by their criteria on how to be a member.

Would I do sort a thing?

The difference between the north and the south is we don't have Canadians hiding in the back of tractor-trailers or crawling across land to get here. No tunnels being dug from Canada to the US that I'm aware of.

It makes sense building a wall where we have the most problems and not building a wall where we have little to no problems. Opioids are not coming from Canada killing over 60,000 Americans a year, they are coming from the Mexican border. Also to my knowledge, there are no Canadian drug lords trying to get drugs into this country.

So it's not a "respect the border thing", it's a "keep the undesirables out thing".

Would I do sort a thing?

So it's not a "respect the border thing", it's a "keep the undesirables out thing".

No, it is a respect the borders thing. People to our north do respect the border while people on our south don't.

We either have laws or we don't. They are not subject to change just because somebody is working or proven themselves not to be a troublemaker. You can't sneak into a private club, buy everybody drinks, tell a couple of good jokes, and not get kicked out when somebody discovers you are not a member of the club. If you want to be a member of the club, you have to go by their criteria on how to be a member.
If someone is in my private club but is productive and popular what is my incentive to kick him out? As a guest, he should always be on his best behavior and probably more thankful to be there than a member who takes the club for granted. Plus, I can eject him at at any time. In some ways he is better than a member who I can't easily kick out should they become a problem.

If someone is in my private club but is productive and popular what is my incentive to kick him out? As a guest, he should always be on his best behavior and probably more thankful to be there than a member who takes the club for granted. Plus, I can eject him at at any time. In some ways he is better than a member who I can't easily kick out should they become a problem.

So what if he goes out and tells his friends and family you don't enforce your requirements to join the club? Well.....if it's a very desirable club to be in, you will have hundreds of people trying to sneak in, and then it's no longer a club. It's just a round the corner bar like any other.

If you see a mouse in your home harmlessly bothering nobody, you don't let it live there. If you do, eventually it will be dozens of mice and then hundreds. You need to take action the very first time you see the mouse to stop an even larger problem in the future.

How do you suppose we got (an estimated) 11 million illegals here???? How did we end up with these murderers, gangs like MS-13, and rapists? We didn't send a strong enough message many years ago that it won't be tolerated. They drop babies here, send their kids to our schools, get credit cards and even drivers licenses, so now all kinds of foreigners want to come here for the same things.

So what if he goes out and tells his friends and family you don't enforce your requirements to join the club? Well.....if it's a very desirable club to be in, you will have hundreds of people trying to sneak in, and then it's no longer a club. It's just a round the corner bar like any other.

If you see a mouse in your home harmlessly bothering nobody, you don't let it live there. If you do, eventually it will be dozens of mice and then hundreds. You need to take action the very first time you see the mouse to stop an even larger problem in the future.

How do you suppose we got (an estimated) 11 million illegals here???? How did we end up with these murderers, gangs like MS-13, and rapists? We didn't send a strong enough message many years ago that it won't be tolerated. They drop babies here, send their kids to our schools, get credit cards and even drivers licenses, so now all kinds of foreigners want to come here for the same things.
I think there is a fundamental difference between expelling someone who has just snuck in and someone who snuck in 20 years ago. One has essentially been vetted by 20 years of history, the other should be expelled. I guess I don't equate humans who come here to make a better life for themselves and their families with vermin.

I think there is a fundamental difference between expelling someone who has just snuck in and someone who snuck in 20 years ago. One has essentially been vetted by 20 years of history, the other should be expelled. I guess I don't equate humans who come here to make a better life for themselves and their families with vermin.
and repubs want to deport those who came here as children and speak no other language than english? For shame

Forum List

Back