Why the left hates borders

Most probably won't admit to this, but Left winged radical Hitler monkeys hate nation states.

Why? Cuz they want their One World Order that Hitler and a whole host of cookie cutter tyrants dreamed about.

upload_2018-4-19_15-2-11.jpeg

Do you support building a wall across the Canadian Border as well? If not, I can only come to the conclusion that you’re okay with a certain type of person coming across your border while another, darker type you are not.

What are you getting it? Are you implying that one who supports a southern wall but not a northern wall is a racist?

Do you support building a wall across the Canadian Border as well? If not, I can only come to the conclusion that you’re okay with a certain type of person coming across your border while another, darker type you are not.

What are you getting it? Are you implying that one who supports a southern wall but not a northern wall is a racist?

Would I do sort a thing?

Votto was talking about respecting borders and that the left (largely anti border wall) does not. Somehow none of the “patriots” are suggesting we respect the northern border by building a wall but only the southern one.

You are very brave to admit you are a Yellow Porcupine since everyone knows Yellow Porcupines hate children and want to take away their food and health care and kick them out of school. They also want to bring back slavery. You may not realize it but you do.
I never made up bullshit about your communist beliefs. All I did was identify you as a communist.

Libertarians don't hate children. Libertarians don't want to take away their food. Commies want to take away libertarians' food at the point of a gun and give it to someone else's children. Libertarians don't want to kick children out of school. NOTHING about the libertarian philosophy can POSSIBLY be interpreted by a reasonable person as supporting a return of slavery.

But, leftists want all property held in common and the means of production in the hands of the community (which results in the State). If you are a leftist, this is your desire. Are you a leftist?
I always thought I leaned left but you've changed my mind since I don't want all property held in common, I don't want the means of production in the hands of the community, and I don't consider myself a communist or a Marxist. I wonder what that makes me?

You are very brave to admit you are a Yellow Porcupine since everyone knows Yellow Porcupines hate children and want to take away their food and health care and kick them out of school. They also want to bring back slavery. You may not realize it but you do.
I never made up bullshit about your communist beliefs. All I did was identify you as a communist.

Libertarians don't hate children. Libertarians don't want to take away their food. Commies want to take away libertarians' food at the point of a gun and give it to someone else's children. Libertarians don't want to kick children out of school. NOTHING about the libertarian philosophy can POSSIBLY be interpreted by a reasonable person as supporting a return of slavery.

But, leftists want all property held in common and the means of production in the hands of the community (which results in the State). If you are a leftist, this is your desire. Are you a leftist?
I always thought I leaned left but you've changed my mind since I don't want all property held in common, I don't want the means of production in the hands of the community, and I don't consider myself a communist or a Marxist. I wonder what that makes me?

Oh, I promise you...you are full blown Alt LefTard.

I hate borders? Who knew…

Every day I wake up and I think “how can I advance the new world order today?” :laugh:
da, comrade

Most LefTards don’t have the sack to flat-out admit they hate borders...they’ll try real hard to dress up and polish their debate using other “angles”....but it always amounts to the same shit....”We hate borders, we want more wetbacks.”

that's nice, honey.

Most LefTards don’t have the sack to flat-out admit they hate borders...they’ll try real hard to dress up and polish their debate using other “angles”....but it always amounts to the same shit....”We hate borders, we want more wetbacks.”
I can't speak for most LefTards but I don't want open borders. I'm in favor of universal health care for example and you can't provide that to the entire world so we need borders. What we have to do is manage our immigration and deal humanely with the illegals already here.

I can't speak for most LefTards but I don't want open borders. I'm in favor of universal health care for example and you can't provide that to the entire world so we need borders. What we have to do is manage our immigration and deal humanely with the illegals already here.

“Humanely”?
I like that...that’s clever.
When you say treat them “humanely” do you really mean reward them with a winning lottery ticket of sorts?
Should we reward all federal criminals or just the ones somehow able to make Loons feel warm and fuzzy?

Would I do sort a thing?

Votto was talking about respecting borders and that the left (largely anti border wall) does not. Somehow none of the “patriots” are suggesting we respect the northern border by building a wall but only the southern one.

I'd try to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. How many Canadians enter illegally into the USA and how many commit murders, engage in gang activity, smuggle drugs, rape our women I haven't heard of any crime wave coming from Canada - if you have please clue us in .... the only mass migration across the Northern Border was leftarded pussy ass mother fuckers like you back in the 60s who let someone else go to Vietnam in their place ....

Would I do sort a thing?

I'd try to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass. How many Canadians enter illegally into the USA and how many commit murders, engage in gang activity, smuggle drugs, rape our women I haven't heard of any crime wave coming from Canada - if you have please clue us in .... the only mass migration across the Northern Border was leftarded pussy ass mother fuckers like you back in the 60s who let someone else go to Vietnam in their place ....

And don't forget the butt hurt celebrities when Trump was elected.

“Humanely”?
When you say treat them “humanely” do you really mean reward them with a winning lottery ticket of sorts?
Should we reward all federal criminals or just the ones somehow able to make Loons feel warm and fuzzy?
Humanely as in treat them like human beings. If someone sneaks into this country and lives here for 20 years, does honest work, raises a family, pays his taxes, and generally does what we expect any American to do, maybe that is the kind of person we want to keep here.

“Humanely”?
Humanely as in treat them like human beings. If someone sneaks into this country and lives here for 20 years, does honest work, raises a family, pays his taxes, and generally does what we expect any American to do, maybe that is the kind of person we want to keep here.

Hahaha...that’s exactly what I thought you meant.
Reward criminals...makes perfect sense in that backward twilight zone of LibTardoLand.
“Hey Gustavo...good job buddy, you entered the U.S. illegally and showed total disregard for Americans and their laws, you stole from American taxpayers for decades, you assisted in the degradation of American communities, you dropped five anchor babies in the laps of good Americans, you evaded capture for 20 years...you have really been awesome....We would like to present you with this winning lotto ticket as a token of our appreciation...THANK YOU Gustavo!”

Read that three times please....tell me how fucking retarded that sounds?
I know, I know...you packaged the exact same thing differently so it’s different...right?

Reward criminals...makes perfect sense in that backward twilight zone of LibTardoLand.
“Hey Gustavo...good job buddy, you entered the U.S. illegally and showed total disregard for Americans and their laws, you stole from American taxpayers for decades, you assisted in the degradation of American communities, you dropped five anchor babies in the laps of good Americans, you evaded capture for 20 years...you have really been awesome....We would like to present you with this winning lotto ticket as a token of our appreciation...THANK YOU Gustavo!”

I know, I know...you packaged the exact same thing differently so it’s different...right?
It's retarded because it is exactly not what I wrote. My example was of a law-abiding tax-payer who contributed and didn't steal. I don't share your racism so I don't think just being Hispanic is a degradation of American communities and I think having American babies is a benefit to the country. Thank you Gustavo, you've earned what you have, a place in America.

If you want to deport criminals or people who don't want to do honest work, then I'm with you.

It's retarded because it is exactly not what I wrote. My example was of a law-abiding tax-payer who contributed and didn't steal. I don't share your racism so I don't think just being Hispanic is a degradation of American communities and I think having American babies is a benefit to the country. Thank you Gustavo, you've earned what you have, a place in America.

If you want to deport criminals or people who don't want to do honest work, then I'm with you.

No, no...that’s exactly what you wrote...you just wrote it with heavy LefTard spin. You can’t convince anyone sane that you wrote anything different. Sorry bud.
Tax paying? Huh? Come on bud...Gustavo makes $18k per year at that job he stood from DaShawn...he has 4-6 anchor babies...his effective tax rate is -30%....yes, MINUS 30%....he is subsidized all across the board...he contributes ZERO. You know this, you just have a hardcore case of HeadinAssitus...you show no respect for your fellow countrymen paying Gustavos way, our laws and the U.S. Constitution...your blinded by tolerance and nobility.
What part of that shot hole Mexico are you from? How long have you been fucking good Americans over?

No, no...that’s exactly what you wrote...you just wrote it with heavy LefTard spin. You can’t convince anyone sane that you wrote anything different. Sorry bud.
Tax paying? Huh? Come on bud...Gustavo makes $18k per year at that job he stood from DaShawn...he has 4-6 anchor babies...his effective tax rate is -30%....yes, MINUS 30%....he is subsidized all across the board...he contributes ZERO. You know this, you just have a hardcore case of HeadinAssitus...you show no respect for your fellow countrymen paying Gustavos way, our laws and the U.S. Constitution...your blinded by tolerance and nobility.
What part of that shot hole Mexico are you from? How long have you been fucking good Americans over?
So it's just a question of economics? If Gustavo started a successful company and earned $500,000 a year and his effective tax rate is positive, would you agree he is an asset to the US and should be allowed to stay?

So it's just a question of economics? If Gustavo started a successful company and earned $500,000 a year and his effective tax rate is positive, would you agree he is an asset to the US and should be allowed to stay?

NEGATIVE...but it would sure add a bit of credibility and logic to your argument.

Forum List

Back