Why the hell would a woman create a online dating profile and has 4 kids?

Did she accept your invitation to meet her? ...... :cool:

I sent her a message as a joke lol No way in hell would I meet a woman with that many kids

Still paying child support for your on, huh?

I don't have kids you ugly mutherfucker

Ooh, somebody is real touchy, impotence must be tough to deal with.

I wish I could piss in your face

I sent her a message as a joke lol No way in hell would I meet a woman with that many kids

Would that be after you give him the "free blow job"???

Wow, you're kinky. But no thanks, it's not my thang. With the attitude you demonstrate here it's shocking that you don't have a woman in your life. Maybe you should troll your local trailer park. You might find somewhere there who is into the water sports like you.

Wow, you're kinky. But no thanks, it's not my thang. With the attitude you demonstrate here it's shocking that you don't have a woman in your life. Maybe you should troll your local trailer park. You might find somewhere there who is into the water sports like you.

I have wimmen friends

I have wimmen friends
Most gay guys do...

However, the fact that every thread you start is about your hatred of some woman on a dating site is quite telling...

Are the fat, ugly ones with 4 kids stealing all of your potential boyfriends???

I have wimmen friends
Most gay guys do...

However, the fact that every thread you start is about your hatred of some woman on a dating site is quite telling...

No mongo, wimmen friends who I play with after midnight ass naked

I have wimmen friends
Most gay guys do...

So your current boyfriend is "bi"""...

Now I'm starting to understand your hatred of women on dating sites...
But I may have a solution to your dilemma...

Just don't pay your internet bill for 3 months, like you did with your cable bill... That should help keep him from finding a fat, ugly woman with 4 kids to run off with!!!

I have wimmen friends
Most gay guys do...

Just don't pay your internet bill for 3 months, like you did with your cable bill... That should help keep him from finding a fat, ugly woman with 4 kids to run off with!!!

I wish I could POOP inside your internet access device

I have wimmen friends
Most gay guys do...

My, you're a little deviant, aren't you???

No wonder you're so worried about your boyfriend leaving you for some woman with 4 kids...

And if she can tell him they're housebroke, you're definitely sunk!!!

I have wimmen friends
Most gay guys do...

You seem to have some sort of fetish with human excrement. First you offered to piss in my face, and now you want to drop a duke on my electronics. I am sure the women you drug at the bar and drag home feel like they slept in a sewer when they wake up.

Forum List

Back