Why the hell would a woman create a online dating profile and has 4 kids?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
what sane man is going to send her a message and go on a date with her? LOL LOL

I mean really? This dumb bitch is that stupid and has no idea she is not qualified to date? The only man she can get is a old fat ugly sugar daddy lol

I honestly believe her profile is a joke. No woman on this planet can be that retarded

I mean really? This dumb bitch is that stupid and has no idea she is not qualified to date? The only man she can get is a old fat ugly sugar daddy lol

I honestly believe her profile is a joke. No woman on this planet can be that retarded

fbj: "The only man she can get is a old fat ugly sugar daddy"

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, of course you need to get a job first to she will kick your funky ass to the curb.

fbj: "The only man she can get is a old fat ugly sugar daddy"

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, of course you need to get a job first to she will kick your funky ass to the curb.

I need 3 jobs to date her LOL LOL

Yeah, I don't really understand it either. I have to assume people watched the Brady Bunch too much, and don't realize what a non-stop miserable hell, blended families are. I have yet to meet anyone that says it was worth it. I know some that stuck it out, because they had morals, and believed "I do" means "I do forever", but even they say, if they could back up time, they would never have done it.

I assume you mean little kids that have a daddy somewhere, right? Not grown kids that are moving on. Or widows, where there is no daddy anymore. That can work, because the children have no other father but you. But blending families, with step-fathers, and step-mothers. Those always end up on Jerry Springer and Dr Phil.

Yeah, I don't really understand it either. I have to assume people watched the Brady Bunch too much, and don't realize what a non-stop miserable hell, blended families are. I have yet to meet anyone that says it was worth it. I know some that stuck it out, because they had morals, and believed "I do" means "I do forever", but even they say, if they could back up time, they would never have done it.

I assume you mean little kids that have a daddy somewhere, right? Not grown kids that are moving on. Or widows, where there is no daddy anymore. That can work, because the children have no other father but you. But blending families, with step-fathers, and step-mothers. Those always end up on Jerry Springer and Dr Phil.

Yup she little kids

You are the joke. You are so ignorant that you don't know that people with kids still date.

When I was single with 5 kids I still dated a lot of women. I dated hundreds of women before I met my wife. If I wasn't dating I never would have hooked up with my wife.

I've done quite a bit of on-line dating and I have found that the women who post dating profiles generally fall into two categories: one, those who are dating with an eye towards an eventual marriage and two, those that are dating to get out of the house for a while and have a good time. In either case, I applaud those that are honest enough to admit up front that there are a number of children involved.

I find it very callous of you, fbj, to both tease and denigrate the woman in question. If you are not going to ask her out, go to the next profile and leave her in peace.

You are the joke. You are so ignorant that you don't know that people with kids still date.

When I was single with 5 kids I still dated a lot of women. I dated hundreds of women before I met my wife. If I wasn't dating I never would have hooked up with my wife.

You the fuck you calling a JOKE?

Just out of curiosity, if the positions were completely reversed, and you had no kids, no wife, and wanted to find a wife, would you have looked for a woman with 5 kids by other men?

Second, men generally have a sexual need. It's not a need like air and water, but it's also not a want, like I want an RX-8 sports car (which I would love to take a donation from any charitable person). So it's a need.

Most men will hunt for a spouse, whether they have children or not. That's not the point the other poster is making.

Most men, are not interested in taking care of other baby daddies children. It's a nightmare. That common pop culture joke "You're not my real daddy!", that is only funny because it's true. Men that marry chicks with kids, end up with kids telling them off because "You are not their real daddy". This is why generally speaking, blended families are hellish.

Lastly, and some people are going to freak when I say this, but replacing mother, is easier than replacing father.

It is easier for a child to accept a new mother, than it is to accept a new father. A childs actual father will always have a direct influence on that child, unless you completely and totally cut them off, which often isn't an option.

You as a father will have an easier time getting your kids to accept your new wife, than a women with kids will ever have trying to get her kids to accept a new father.

The exception to both, is being widowed. If your wife died, that's not even remotely the same. Children grasp death more quickly than most adults give them credit for. If your wife died, and you are finding a new wife, that's not generally going to be a problem.

Just out of curiosity, if the positions were completely reversed, and you had no kids, no wife, and wanted to find a wife, would you have looked for a woman with 5 kids by other men?

Second, men generally have a sexual need. It's not a need like air and water, but it's also not a want, like I want an RX-8 sports car (which I would love to take a donation from any charitable person). So it's a need.

Most men will hunt for a spouse, whether they have children or not. That's not the point the other poster is making.

Most men, are not interested in taking care of other baby daddies children. It's a nightmare. That common pop culture joke "You're not my real daddy!", that is only funny because it's true. Men that marry chicks with kids, end up with kids telling them off because "You are not their real daddy". This is why generally speaking, blended families are hellish.

Lastly, and some people are going to freak when I say this, but replacing mother, is easier than replacing father.

It is easier for a child to accept a new mother, than it is to accept a new father. A childs actual father will always have a direct influence on that child, unless you completely and totally cut them off, which often isn't an option.

You as a father will have an easier time getting your kids to accept your new wife, than a women with kids will ever have trying to get her kids to accept a new father.

The exception to both, is being widowed. If your wife died, that's not even remotely the same. Children grasp death more quickly than most adults give them credit for. If your wife died, and you are finding a new wife, that's not generally going to be a problem.

If the man comes in the kids life when they are 5 to 9 years old I don't see the kids telling him off

If the man comes in the kids life when they are 5 to 9 years old I don't see the kids telling him off

Oh yes they do. I promise you. I've talked to them! Unless all of them are lying, they most certainly do. And the older they get, the worse it gets.

In fact, I forgot about this. We had a lady and a man move into a condo just down from me. He was step father. The son started breaking stuff in the house, they called police, and he started fighting with police, and he was only 14.

Yeah, at 5 and 9, it's refusing to put away blocks. At 14 it's breaking the windows in the car, and smashing an flat screen TV, and then going to jail.

These things end up like horror movies.

I've had a couple of live in girlfriends over the years who had kids that weren't mine and I never had any problems with them. They respected me and looked up to me.

Forum List

Back