Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

Its only easy if you have the capital to get started. Hence, why the best way is to use other peoples money. Thats how I got my first 3 homes.

You are right it is only easy if you have the money ... But the best way is whatever way works.
I didn't have great credit when I started (had been in the military and never built it) ... But I had savings ... So the other way was easier for me.

Even though I have branched out and included larger operations ... I still don't run any debt and I limit availability to keep expansion demands down.
I found that if you invest more into quality and upgrade class ... You can limit production, charge more and get greater returns.

Cons will vote for Trump, who is pro-choice and for single payer, because he hates Mexicans.

Not all conservatives will vote for Trump, and Trump is not pro-choice. He is against abortion and morally abhors it, but he thinks it is not something that a secular government has valid reason to ban by law. I disagree in that I think the demographic growth of a native born population is within the interests of the state and thus justifies its restriction.

He has not specified recently what kind of program he wants to replace Obamacare, but he has asserted that he thinks all Americans deserve medical care; no recent specifics have been given to my knowledge.

Trump also does not hate Mexicans. That is simply another libtard lie and fraud, pushed by both the Democrat libtards and the RINO libtard neocons.

Cons will vote for Trump, who is pro-choice and for single payer, because he hates Mexicans.

Not all conservatives will vote for Trump, and Trump is not pro-choice. He is against abortion and morally abhors it, but he thinks it is not something that a secular government has valid reason to ban by law. I disagree in that I think the demographic growth of a native born population is within the interests of the state and thus justifies its restriction.

He has not specified recently what kind of program he wants to replace Obamacare, but he has asserted that he thinks all Americans deserve medical care; no recent specifics have been given to my knowledge.

Trump also does not hate Mexicans. That is simply another libtard lie and fraud, pushed by both the Democrat libtards and the RINO libtard neocons.

Face it ... Democrats don't want Trump in the election only because they would prefer no one in the running after the primaries to have any balls.

Face it ... Democrats don't want Trump in the election only because they would prefer no one in the running after the primaries to have any balls.

Democrats know that their leaders only look half way decent when compared to RINOs, as they all exist within the echo chamber of the Professional Political Class (PPC). The PPC share the same root assumptions, means of analysis and political language.

This paradigm of PPC world view is what has led America into the situation it is in with conflicts and crisis never being FIXED FOR GOOD, and the eternal fatalism that the PPC simply presume as they are based on a fatalistic, materialistic determinism.

Not Mexicans, love Mexicans, hate illegal immigrants regardless of race.

What the Professional Political Class refuses to acknowledge is the simple Truth of the matter; if we cannot keep out criminal aliens and black market labor that numbers in the millions, how can we ever keep out terrorists?

I believe the Social Left should merely and simply goad the Capital Right to Prove they know how to merely Use capitalism for all of its worth;

Multi-billion dollar bonuses for the People with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint, please.

I believe the Social Left should merely and simply goad the Capital Right ....

Goading is about allthe political left is good for any more anyway, so why not? Conservatives need to grow thicker skin and let the leftists expose themselves as the no-idea-all-sloganeer frauds that they are.

I believe the Social Left should merely and simply goad the Capital Right ....

Goading is about all the political left is good for any more anyway, so why not? Conservatives need to grow thicker skin and let the leftists expose themselves as the no-idea-all-sloganeer frauds that they are.
If Only, we could find Good Capitalists of Capital morals to Prove they know how to merely Use capitalism for all of its worth;

Multi-billion dollar bonuses for the People with a Commerce Clause and an official Mint, please.

You are kidding, right. The Dems love Trump. It is the GOP that would love to see him gone. The DNC plant could kill the GOP chances at gaining the WH.

He and Hillary cooked up this show years ago. The Repub loons have not figured it out yet.:badgrin:

I believe the Social Left should merely and simply goad the Capital Right to Prove they know how to merely Use capitalism for all of its worth;

I think they should as well ... Probably won't change anything though because it would be a worthless endeavor ... Much like the rest of their policies/activities.
I mean Good Capitalists prove they can use Capitalism to achieve their own goals all the time ... Wonder when the Social Left is going figure out their goading isn't going to accomplish anything.

As far as the "all" part ... My suggestion would be to step up and get it ... It really isn't impossible unless one is more interested in blaming other people and making excuses.

You are kidding, right. The Dems love Trump. It is the GOP that would love to see him gone. The DNC plant could kill the GOP chances at gaining the WH.

He and Hillary cooked up this show years ago. The Repub loons have not figured it out yet.:badgrin:

Its part of the mythology they are telling themselves. Being a Trump supporter is kinda like being Wiccan. Most of their belief is based on what they imagine others think about them.

Last edited:

I think they should as well ... Probably won't change anything though because it would be a worthless endeavor ... Much like the rest of their policies/activities.
I mean Good Capitalists prove they can use Capitalism to achieve their own goals all the time ... Wonder when the Social Left is going figure out their goading isn't going to accomplish anything.

As far as the "all" part ... My suggestion would be to step up and get it ... It really isn't impossible unless one is more interested in blaming other people and making excuses.

Not enough Social morals to go around under our form of Capitalism; i got it.

When it comes to executive pay, 2013 could be one for the record books, with 15 CEOs and other key members of publicly held companies gaining membership into the $100 million-plus compensation club, likely the most since before the 2008 financial crisis.--Source: Millions by millions CEO pay goes up

Trump in 1999 I am Very Pro-Choice - NBC News

Let s all remember that time when Donald Trump sounded like Bernie Sanders on healthcare - Salon.com

Not Mexicans, love Mexicans, hate illegal immigrants regardless of race.

What the Professional Political Class refuses to acknowledge is the simple Truth of the matter; if we cannot keep out criminal aliens and black market labor that numbers in the millions, how can we ever keep out terrorists?
Report Several illegal immigrants work at Trump hotel construction site in D.C.

When it comes to executive pay, 2013 could be one for the record books, with 15 CEOs and other key members of publicly held companies gaining membership into the $100 million-plus compensation club, likely the most since before the 2008 financial crisis.--Source: Millions by millions CEO pay goes up

Social ambiguity is more likely the downfall ... The morality of "what they want" is not sufficient to support their claim.

Social ambiguity is more likely the downfall ... The morality of "what they want" is not sufficient to support their claim.

What if we state that Capital morals are Individual and Social morals are collective. Are Capitalists not able to do in the public sector what they have so much practice doing in the private sector?

Forum List

Back