Why Susan Rice Will Be The Next Secretary Of State

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By John Heilemann

The Republicans have thrown down the gauntlet over the possibility that Susan Rice will replace Hillary Clinton. But the winner is already clear.

1. Because every piece of available evidence suggests Obama wants her in the job.

2. Because Rice is manifestly qualified for the job.

3. Because nothing she did with respect to Benghazi disqualifies her from the job.

4. Because McCain is being a jackass—and Obama is sick of it.

5. Because if McCain insists on pressing that fight, Obama will win.

DETAILS: Why Susan Rice Will Be Confirmed As Secretary of State -- New York Magazine

No one cares; your delusions not withstanding.

After all, it is the job of a Democrat Secretary of State to lie for living.

By John Heilemann

The Republicans have thrown down the gauntlet over the possibility that Susan Rice will replace Hillary Clinton. But the winner is already clear.

1. Because every piece of available evidence suggests Obama wants her in the job.

3. Because nothing she did with respect to Benghazi disqualifies her from the job.

DETAILS: Why Susan Rice Will Be Confirmed As Secretary of State -- New York Magazine

McCain is trying to settle a grudge against Rice for what she said about him back in 2008 when he was running for president.

Business and think-tank activities Rice was managing director and principal at Intellibridge from 2001 to 2002.[28][29] In 2002, she joined the Brookings Institution as senior fellow in the Foreign Policy program. At Brookings, she focused on U.S. foreign policy, weak and failing states, the implications of global poverty, and transnational threats to security.

During the 2004 presidential campaign, Rice served as a foreign policy adviser to John Kerry.

Rice went on leave from the Brookings Institution to serve as a senior foreign policy advisor to Senator Barack Obama in his 2008 presidential campaign. Rice took a disparaging view of Obama's Republican opponent in the campaign, John McCain, calling his policies "reckless" and dismissing the Arizona Senator's trip to Iraq as "strolling around the market in a flak jacket."[30]

On November 5, 2008, Rice was named to the advisory board of the Obama-Biden Transition Project.[31]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Rice

Last edited:
No one cares; your delusions not withstanding.

After all, it is the job of a Democrat Secretary of State to lie for living.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: agree!

and nobody lies better than Rice, she deserves an Oscar award!

I don't know how the diplomatic game is played on the World stage...
If she is the next Secretary of State I wonder if those nations she will be dealing
with will trust anything she says...

Or maybe that's how the game is played...
Don't believe half the shit a diplomat says...
If that's the case she would be perfect for the job...

What is her story anyway did we ever find out...

Is she incompetent and had no idea what was going on...
Did she decide on her own to say it was the video.
Was she told just to make up some lame ass story.
Was she told to blame it on the video.

To put it simply .... she knew it was a terrorist attack by Al Qaida but she went to five different news programs saying the attack was because of a video.

To put it simply .... she knew it was a terrorist attack by Al Qaida but she went to five different news programs saying the attack was because of a video.

She told you that?

I know for My secretary of state, I want a person who can be handed a list and told not to stray from that list. Don't think. Just repeat.

It's on thing to do that with someone from another country
we are negotiating with.It's another thing to go before the American
people and tell them a bunch of bullshit.

If they wanted to keep a low profile as to what happened why did they trot
this lady out to all these talk shows to lie her ass off.

It's on thing to do that with someone from another country
we are negotiating with.It's another thing to go before the American
people and tell them a bunch of bullshit.

If they wanted to keep a low profile as to what happened why did they trot
this lady out to all these talk shows to lie her ass off.

That may have been a ruse to not let the evildoers know they knew. Law enforcement routinely does that.

I know for My secretary of state, I want a person who can be handed a list and told not to stray from that list. Don't think. Just repeat.

Regarding matters of national security - so do I.
Its okay to lie about facts already known, in order to win an election.

Seems that is not a matter of National Security.

Its just a puppet, having its strings pulled.

About the right speed for a Democrat.

By John Heilemann

Why she won't.

Kerry Is the Right Choice to Lead U.S. Diplomacy - Bloomberg

Gee, look at that, it turns out somebody else wants the job, has better qualifications, more connections, less baggage, and Obama owes him a favor.

Rice does not command respect, either domestically or internationally. Rice can stay in her current position because her incompetence and abrasiveness is far more suitable for the UN.

Forum List

Back