Why Support A President Who Would Be Charged With These Offences?

1. Making false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
  2. Withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
  3. Approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;
  4. Interfering or endeavouring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Congressional Committees;
  5. Approving, condoning, and acquiescing in, the surreptitious payment of substantial sums of money for the purpose of obtaining the silence or influencing the testimony of witnesses, potential witnesses or individuals who participated in such unlawful entry and other illegal activities;
  6. Endeavouring to misuse the Central Intelligence Agency, an agency of the United States;
  7. Disseminating information received from officers of the Department of Justice of the United States to subjects of investigations conducted by lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States, for the purpose of aiding and assisting such subjects in their attempts to avoid criminal liability;
  8. Making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: or
  9. Endeavouring to cause prospective defendants, and individuals duly tried and convicted, to expect favoured treatment and consideration in return for their silence or false testimony, or rewarding individuals for their silence or false testimony.
I can't understand why folks would still support and approve of any person with these allegations against them above, but about 33% of those polled approved and were that gullible after the fact.

How many of you would vote again for the man charged with the above and WHY?
/----/ How would you like to lose your job based solely on ALLEGATIONS? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
/----/ How would you like to lose your job based solely on ALLEGATIONS? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
I asked a question! You FAILED to form a response to that question, but instead form two other questions. You're response is fairly ridiculous given the evidence and the question!

Here's another chance to redeem yourself. Do you believe an American Republican President deserves the approval of the electorate to any degree with charges such as the above against them should be retained as POTUS or forced out of office in disgrace? Try an actual response to the question this time.

Poor thing, you just can't help but to lie. First you provided no evidence and second you never mentioned a republican in your OP. So accusing him of not answering your question is BS and now you're trying to move the goal posts. Typical regressive.
Poor thing, you just can't help but to lie. First you provided no evidence and second you never mentioned a republican in your OP. So accusing him of not answering your question is BS and now you're trying to move the goal posts.
What evidence, FOOL! Do you see any person named in the OP at all, shit for brains? So what if I never named a Republican in the OP? I didn't name a Democrat or an Independent either for that matter! So fucking what? I asked ALL who cared to answer the single question directly below;

"How many of you would vote again for the man charged with the above and WHY?"

You see you ignorant twit, the idea was for others to evaluate the charges and then decide if the person charged with that list was worthy of a vote from the person responding? It also had the secondary objective to see how many responding would jump on pointing fingers at Hillary, Obama, B. Clinton, Carter or whoever! Cellblock just can't resist going off the reservation and as usual jumped at a non sequitur, the dumb fuck!

Is giving him a second bite of the apple what set you off and made you go butt-fuck, bat-shit crazy you fucking jerk?? That second question for him is where I purposefully used that hallow and sacred tribal word 'Republican". Then the fucking putz didn't respond to it. That ain't moving a damn blade of grass asshole! Now go piss up a rope Tex, you trolling sack of lying shit!

What evidence, FOOL!
How about you tell me, you brought it up here: My bold

I asked a question! You FAILED to form a response to that question, but instead form two other questions. You're response is fairly ridiculous given the evidence and the question!

So what evidence were YOU referring to?

Here's another chance to redeem yourself. Do you believe an American Republican President deserves the approval of the electorate to any degree with charges such as the above against them should be retained as POTUS or forced out of office in disgrace? Try an actual response to the question this time.

His response to your ambiguous OP was totally appropriate and you didn't give him a second bite at the apple, you inserted an orange.

Now you revert with your typical response of projecting your bat shit craziness on others and childish name calling. Grow up already.

1. Making false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
  2. Withholding relevant and material evidence or information from lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States;
  3. Approving, condoning, acquiescing in, and counselling witnesses with respect to the giving of false or misleading statements to lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States and false or misleading testimony in duly instituted judicial and congressional proceedings;
  4. Interfering or endeavouring to interfere with the conduct of investigations by the Department of Justice of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Congressional Committees;
  5. Approving, condoning, and acquiescing in, the surreptitious payment of substantial sums of money for the purpose of obtaining the silence or influencing the testimony of witnesses, potential witnesses or individuals who participated in such unlawful entry and other illegal activities;
  6. Endeavouring to misuse the Central Intelligence Agency, an agency of the United States;
  7. Disseminating information received from officers of the Department of Justice of the United States to subjects of investigations conducted by lawfully authorized investigative officers and employees of the United States, for the purpose of aiding and assisting such subjects in their attempts to avoid criminal liability;
  8. Making or causing to be made false or misleading public statements for the purpose of deceiving the people of the United States into believing that a thorough and complete investigation had been conducted with respect to allegations of misconduct on the part of personnel of the executive branch of the United States and personnel of the Committee for the election of the President, and that there was no involvement of such personnel in such misconduct: or
  9. Endeavouring to cause prospective defendants, and individuals duly tried and convicted, to expect favoured treatment and consideration in return for their silence or false testimony, or rewarding individuals for their silence or false testimony.
I can't understand why folks would still support and approve of any person with these allegations against them above, but about 33% of those polled approved and were that gullible after the fact.

Poor thing, you just can't help but to lie. First you provided no evidence and second you never mentioned a republican in your OP. So accusing him of not answering your question is BS and now you're trying to move the goal posts. Typical regressive.
Poor thing, you just can't help but to lie. First you provided no evidence and second you never mentioned a republican in your OP. So accusing him of not answering your question is BS and now you're trying to move the goal posts.
What evidence, FOOL! Do you see any person named in the OP at all, shit for brains? So what if I never named a Republican in the OP? I didn't name a Democrat or an Independent either for that matter! So fucking what? I asked ALL who cared to answer the single question directly below;

You see you ignorant twit, the idea was for others to evaluate the charges and then decide if the person charged with that list was worthy of a vote from the person responding? It also had the secondary objective to see how many responding would jump on pointing fingers at Hillary, Obama, B. Clinton, Carter or whoever! Cellblock just can't resist going off the reservation and as usual jumped at a non sequitur, the dumb fuck!

Is giving him a second bite of the apple what set you off and made you go butt-fuck, bat-shit crazy you fucking jerk?? That second question for him is where I purposefully used that hallow and sacred tribal word 'Republican". Then the fucking putz didn't respond to it. That ain't moving a damn blade of grass asshole! Now go piss up a rope Tex, you trolling sack of lying shit!

What evidence, FOOL!

His response to your ambiguous OP was totally appropriate and you didn't give him a second bite at the apple, you inserted an orange.

Now you revert with your typical response of projecting your bat shit craziness on others and childish name calling. Grow up already.
You strip the actual context and quote only a small portion that fits your purpose to confuse with intent and malice. Gawd Damn you are a despicable fucking FRAUD, Tex!

My ambiguous OP? Some facts presented with a question might be somewhat ambiguous to a 5th grader waiting for recess, but you can't sell that bridge here you bloody lying and deceitful asshole!

Do you have you right hand up Cellblock's ass giving you his consent to post and speak for him? If so, when did your affair begin, Texass?

Maybe when you pony up some proof...
Proof acceptable to Congress to initiate Impeachment proceedings? Is that what you're ridiculous question is asking?

Well, since that hasn't happened and everything put forward as proof has fallen on its face, what have you got?

What brilliant minds inhabit this board. The knee jerks were noted with every post responding to the content of the OP. The Pavlovian replies came from the herd that was being fished for their knowledge, reaction and integrity. In every case, sans the troll posts, those responding to the OP jumped on their partisan scooters and tried to lay the nine(9) charges in the OP at the feet of Clinton or Obama as a shield for the Cheeto-in-Chief. Well you were wrong all around in your partisan assumptions.

Actually, those nine charges were part of the Articles of Impeachment dated July 27, 1974 for Richard M. Nixon, another fucking crook POTUS. It is no wonder that they were mistaken as those being discussed regarding the Orange One since they run so parallel one to the other! I suppose it's a matter of blind fealty and tribal instinct to be so bloody myopic! I can't believe that the nine charges went all morning without being recognized as Congressional legalese or someone not being inquisitive enough to C&P a line and Google it. You can look it over at the link below. Ta TA rubes!
~~ U.S. Congress: Articles of Impeachment Adopted by the House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary ~~

@ Cellblock2429 - Those "allegation" were enough to get a crook kicked to the curb, smart ass!

@Admiral Rockwell Tory - The proof was right before your lying eyes, asshole!
@Anathema - So you'd put Nixon back in the WH! Got it.
@DJT for Life - Catch up with the current times. The OP was NEVER about Obama...get help!
@Blake Allyn - Did you loose your bike, sonny?

I knew where they came from, so I guess the joke is on you and your pathetic libtards cohorts in crime.

What evidence, FOOL!

You strip the actual context and quote only a small portion that fits your purpose to confuse with intent and malice. Gawd Damn you are a despicable fucking FRAUD, Tex!

My ambiguous OP? Some facts presented with a question might be somewhat ambiguous to a 5th grader waiting for recess, but you can't sell that bridge here you bloody lying and deceitful asshole!

Do you have you right hand up Cellblock's ass giving you his consent to post and speak for him? If so, when did your affair begin, Texass?

You poor deflecting little thing, you brought up this phantom evidence on an unnamed person, as I pointed out, and now you're refusing to answer what evidence you were referring to, why is that?

BTW your ambiguous OP could have applied to your dear leader just as much as you claim it applies to Trump.

I love how irate you become when you get caught with your panties down, keep it up, you're great entertainment and that's good for my blood pressure. LMAO

"Why Support A President Who Would Be Charged With These Offences?"

Because he’s a Republican, of course.

The blind partisan right will always put party before country, and have nothing but contempt for the rule of law.

These Trumptards will defend him regardless of what he says or does.

A couple of issues. First, the President hasn’t been charged with anything. Second, if he is charged, it will be by the House of Representatives as part of an impeachment. He can’t be arrested. He can’t be charged with any crime. That isn’t something unique to Trump, it is the system we have, and the same system for every one of the past Presidents.

If Trump is “convicted” by the House of Representatives, then the punishment phase comes in. That is the Senate. The Senate will decide if the President should be removed from office. Again, not a new system. One that has been around literally every single day this nation has existed.

Now, as for the Criminal Charges. Trump can just pardon himself before leaving office. Again, nothing new there. Every single President has had the power of Pardon without limit for Federal Crimes since the day this nation was founded.

There are some who would argue that the President can’t pardon him or herself. But that has never been tested, and there be the rub. There are no limits placed on this power in the Constitution.

What I have to wonder is, why are you, and so many others, so determined to drive Trump from office? You have the weakest possible Republican candidate for 2020. If you drive him from office, you open up the primary to anyone. You could well face a much stronger candidate that will win anyway. Remember Nixon was supposed to be the death of the Republican Party, and that lasted exactly four years until Reagan came along.

That’s one of the things I just don’t understand. In 2016 both parties put up their weakest candidate. Hillary lost to every other Republican candidate except Trump in the polling. Trump was the lowest polling Candidate in the Republican Field.

If the Republicans had put forth any other Candidate, they would have won anyway against Hillary. She was that terrible as a candidate. Now, in 2020, the Democrats have a good chance to win the White House, providing that they can run against Trump, and they decide to embrace a handful of Populist issues instead of insulting the folks they want to vote for them.

But if it is an open field, then the chosen candidate from the Democrats will face the Repubican crowd favorite. That person will be smart enough to embrace the populist issues for sure.

The only way for Democrats to take the White House back, is to run against Trump in 2020, but you are determined to drive him from the White House instead of waiting and winning in three more years. Why? I just don’t get it. It doesn’t make any damned sense.

I find it interesting that you quote Mencken. Here's what he had to say about your ilk:

The believing mind reaches its perihelion in the so-called Liberals. They believe in each and every quack who sets up his booth inthe fairgrounds, including the Communists. The Communists have some talents too, but they always fall short of believing in the Liberals.

- H, L, Mencken -

These Trumptards will defend him regardless of what he says or does.

You mean the way all you douchebags defended Slick Willy?

No one has been charged with any of the crimes you listed so your OP other than to highlight your TDS and that you seem to support the premise of guilty till proven innocent it is pointless and not worthy of any further response.

The American taliban would support selling our country to Russia before they'll allow gays and trans to be free.

Religion has one thing in common world wide....They hate these two groups of people. It is sad.
Queers have their right. Trans people do to, but they need to use the bathroom their gender biology says they are. Not the one they chose.

What evidence, FOOL!

You poor deflecting little thing, you brought up this phantom evidence on an unnamed person, as I pointed out, and now you're refusing to answer what evidence you were referring to, why is that?

BTW your ambiguous OP could have applied to your dear leader just as much as you claim it applies to Trump.
"Phantom evidence"? It was real, but asshats like you just didn't comprehend that it was part of history because you're so fucking emotional about protecting the leader of your tribe, that Orange Wonder. The legalese of the 9 accusations listed in the OP should have been a tip off for some one living in the real world and of your age and the following question left a way out for the ignorant and the brain dead to respond to the substance of the accusations and other purposes. But all you wanted to do was troll and make an ass and total fool of yourself. You're a waste of protoplasm and air you fucking trolling asshole!

As you've been told already the Articles of Impeachment were very real and drawn by the House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary on July 27, 1974 and the link posted on this thread. More proof of another lie your devious and duplicitous ass has put forward. Now you're lying yet again pretending I'm refusing to disclose what I have already disclosed. How the fuck does your mind process information for you to come up with this bullshit, Texass?

As already stated earlier, your last remark refers to the target among the ignorant ones, the frantic fools of the far right who would point to Obama or Hillary or her hubby Bill and show their partisan freak flag and display their inability to think OBJECTIVELY and respond sans political leanings. And you, along with others, jumped right in and showed you inability to think and respond in a rational and logical manner. I pushed your button, just like your minders do, and you performed your little Pavlovian trick like the little dog acts on the old Ed Sullivan show every Sunday evening back in the '50's. You Were Triggered like the rest, FOOL! Now piss off you used and Useful Idiot!

Those are Hillary Clinton’s charges.

No dummy! They were drawn over 43 years ago by the House Judiciary Committee for Nixon. No cigar for you, ya partisan hack!
U.S. Congress: Articles of Impeachment Adopted by the House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary
EDIT: That's the Nixon who had a secret plan to end the Vietnam war Just like the Orange One has secret plans and a likely hood of having very similar accusations issued from the same body. Nixon = Trump = Crook = Republican

Last edited:

No dummy! They were drawn over 43 years ago by the House Judiciary Committee for Nixon. No cigar for you, ya partisan hack!
U.S. Congress: Articles of Impeachment Adopted by the House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary
EDIT: That's the Nixon who had a secret plan to end the Vietnam war Just like the Orange One has secret plans and a likely hood of having very similar accusations issued from the same body. Nixon = Trump = Crook = Republican

Funny that. It looks like Hillary Clinton’s charges.

What evidence, FOOL!

"Phantom evidence"? It was real, but asshats like you just didn't comprehend that it was part of history because you're so fucking emotional about protecting the leader of your tribe, that Orange Wonder. The legalese of the 9 accusations listed in the OP should have been a tip off for some one living in the real world and of your age and the following question left a way out for the ignorant and the brain dead to respond to the substance of the accusations and other purposes. But all you wanted to do was troll and make an ass and total fool of yourself. You're a waste of protoplasm and air you fucking trolling asshole!

As you've been told already the Articles of Impeachment were very real and drawn by the House of Representatives Committee on the Judiciary on July 27, 1974 and the link posted on this thread. More proof of another lie your devious and duplicitous ass has put forward. Now you're lying yet again pretending I'm refusing to disclose what I have already disclosed. How the fuck does your mind process information for you to come up with this bullshit, Texass?

As already stated earlier, your last remark refers to the target among the ignorant ones, the frantic fools of the far right who would point to Obama or Hillary or her hubby Bill and show their partisan freak flag and display their inability to think OBJECTIVELY and respond sans political leanings. And you, along with others, jumped right in and showed you inability to think and respond in a rational and logical manner. I pushed your button, just like your minders do, and you performed your little Pavlovian trick like the little dog acts on the old Ed Sullivan show every Sunday evening back in the '50's. You Were Triggered like the rest, FOOL! Now piss off you used and Useful Idiot!

Have you been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder? The reason I ask is I never know which idiot is occupying your keyboard at any given time. First one idiot says:

Then a second idiot says:
What evidence, FOOL!

Then the third idiot asks:
"Phantom evidence"?

Then the fourth idiot refuses to admit that every allegation in the OP could be easily applied to your dear leader. So your objectivity seems to be a bit lacking.

Maybe you should give the reader a heads up on which idiot is responding, it might let things run a little smoother. ROFLMFAO

Last edited:

Have I missed something? Has Donald Trump been "charged" with any of the offenses you listed? Or is this simply something that YOU would like to see him charged with?

This string is silly...as is it's author!

Forum List

Back