Will Democrats seek to remove descriptive labels...such as "male" and "female"

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You know it's coming...all they need is a few wack-jobs waiting in protest with a few signs written in Spanish and they'll be off to the Supreme Court with a Bill in hand. I'm certain this will commence in Los Angeles and San Francisco...you can bank on it.

You know it's coming...all they need is a few wack-jobs waiting in protest with a few signs written in Spanish and they'll be off to the Supreme Court with a Bill in hand. I'm certain this will commence in Los Angeles and San Francisco...you can bank on it.
Gender Neutral Option Coming To California Driver's Licenses
Gov. Jerry Brown signed a measure allowing Californians to identify their gender as “non-binary” on driver’s licenses if they don’t identify solely as male or female, the latest effort by California to ease barriers for LGBT people.
Already happening under Gov Jerry Moonbeam, but instead of making a gender neutral DL, they should have male, female, and INSANE. That would clear up the issue of genders real quick...

upload_2017-11-14_10-13-56.jpeg

Does this mean we can outlaw people from speaking those romance languages like Spanish, French, Portuguese, etc,... because of the masculine and feminine gender identities included within the language?

It's sounds like something the progressives should support if they want to do away with masculine and feminine gender identities.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Gov. Jerry Brown signed a measure allowing Californians to identify their gender as “non-binary” on driver’s licenses if they don’t identify solely as male or female, the latest effort by California to ease barriers for LGBT people.
Already happening under Gov Jerry Moonbeam, but instead of making a gender neutral DL, they should have male, female, and INSANE. That would clear up the issue of genders real quick...

Yeah, I've heard all about that.
I'm thinking Democrats move to rid the states of any gender description. Shit, I'll bet they intend to remove anything and everything that indicates there's ever been gender designation. You know, they want to make sure they roll the red carpet out for the wackos.....that .002% has to feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Give it a fucking rest, nitwit......The above is the MOST important issue in your empty existence???

Give it a fucking rest, nitwit......The above is the MOST important issue in your empty existence???

Come on Nat...you're a super smart dude....engage and add something of value. I'm curious to hear where you stand.

What do you want women excluded from?

Yeah, I've heard all about that.
I'm thinking Democrats move to rid the states of any gender description. Shit, I'll bet they intend to remove anything and everything that indicates there's ever been gender designation. You know, they want to make sure they roll the red carpet out for the wackos.....that .002% has to feel warm and fuzzy inside.

In the 50's and probably before, the classified help wanted ads used to say

Help Wanted - Male, and Help Wanted - Female (or it might have said 'men' and 'women' can't precisely recall but you get the point)

Shouldn't we bring that back?

What do you want women excluded from?
From going into the men's room?

That's it? That's the sum total of the cause for this hysteria?

WHY DO YOU HATE GOD?
Bible:
“There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:27-28)
From the torah:

“The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart” (1Samuel 16:7).

God defends eunuchs and welcomes all such outcasts to the temple: “For thus says the Lord, ‘To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose the things that please me and hold fast my covenant, I will give, in my house and within my walls, a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off’” (Isaiah 56:4-5). Jesus quotes this same chapter of Isaiah when he clears the temple, saying “My house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples” (Isaiah 56:7, Mark 11:17).
  • Zachar/זָכָר: This term is derived from the word for a pointy sword and refers to a phallus. It is usually translated as “male” in English.

• Nekeivah/נְקֵבָה: This term is derived from the word for a crevice and probably refers to a vaginal opening. It is usually translated as “female” in English.

• Androgynos/אַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס: A person who has both “male” and “female” sexual characteristics. 149 references in Mishna and Talmud (1st-8th Centuries CE); 350 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes (2nd -16th Centuries CE).

• Tumtum/ טֻומְטוּם A person whose sexual characteristics are indeterminate or obscured. 181 references in Mishna and Talmud; 335 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

• Ay’lonit/איילונית: A person who is identified as “female” at birth but develops “male” characteristics at puberty and is infertile. 80 references in Mishna and Talmud; 40 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

• Saris/סריס: A person who is identified as “male” at birth but develops “female” characteristics as puberty and/or is lacking a penis. A saris can be “naturally” a saris (saris hamah), or become one through human intervention (saris adam). 156 references in mishna and Talmud; 379 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

Are we allowed to only start threads that we feel is the "MOST important issue"?

Is that what you do?

Right on cue, we see the Regressives here deflect and attack with personal insults, even claims of racism. In a thread that has nothing to do with it.

That always demonstrates a nerve has been struck.

Isn't that apparent?

Has anyone come out and openly made that request?
Calif drivers licences have “other” for sex.

Right and as Loony as that sounds Democrats will soon make sure there is no "sex" and only one description....something like "human"
Haha
God disagrees:

WHY DO YOU HATE GOD?
Bible:
“There is no longer Jew or Greek, there is no longer slave or free, there is no longer male and female; for all of you are one in Christ Jesus” (Galatians 3:27-28)
From the torah:

“The Lord does not see as mortals see; they look on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart” (1Samuel 16:7).

God defends eunuchs and welcomes all such outcasts to the temple: “For thus says the Lord, ‘To the eunuchs who keep my Sabbaths, who choose the things that please me and hold fast my covenant, I will give, in my house and within my walls, a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off’” (Isaiah 56:4-5). Jesus quotes this same chapter of Isaiah when he clears the temple, saying “My house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples” (Isaiah 56:7, Mark 11:17).
  • Zachar/זָכָר: This term is derived from the word for a pointy sword and refers to a phallus. It is usually translated as “male” in English.

• Nekeivah/נְקֵבָה: This term is derived from the word for a crevice and probably refers to a vaginal opening. It is usually translated as “female” in English.

• Androgynos/אַנְדְּרוֹגִינוֹס: A person who has both “male” and “female” sexual characteristics. 149 references in Mishna and Talmud (1st-8th Centuries CE); 350 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes (2nd -16th Centuries CE).

• Tumtum/ טֻומְטוּם A person whose sexual characteristics are indeterminate or obscured. 181 references in Mishna and Talmud; 335 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

• Ay’lonit/איילונית: A person who is identified as “female” at birth but develops “male” characteristics at puberty and is infertile. 80 references in Mishna and Talmud; 40 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

• Saris/סריס: A person who is identified as “male” at birth but develops “female” characteristics as puberty and/or is lacking a penis. A saris can be “naturally” a saris (saris hamah), or become one through human intervention (saris adam). 156 references in mishna and Talmud; 379 in classical midrash and Jewish law codes.

Forum List

Back