why stop with mexicans?

Here, in socal, you can go to ANY work site on spot the illegals. They are everywhere! And their NOT "in the shadows.

Jughead=tape recorder.
The very fact that these folks remain undocumented, and can't be tracked down, indicates that they are indeed hiding in the shadows.

Lmao. The gov doesnt care.
I guess all those illegals are a figment of my imagination. Unbelievable.
No wonder we cant get them out. Ppl like you. Omg. :eusa_pray:
I've lived in Phoenix, and I know first hand that the vast majority of illegals keep a low profile. Those that you see outside waiting for work at Home Depot are a very small percentage of the millions of illegals in the country. Do the math. Many have steady jobs that doesn't require them to be asking for work (like housekeeping for instance).

The very fact that these folks remain undocumented, and can't be tracked down, indicates that they are indeed hiding in the shadows.

I've lived in Phoenix, and I know first hand that the vast majority of illegals keep a low profile. Those that you see outside waiting for work at Home Depot are a very small percentage of the millions of illegals in the country. Do the math. Many have steady jobs that doesn't require them to be asking for work (like housekeeping for instance).

Many have steady jobs.....illeagally in the US and taking jobs....no wonder the illegals are laughing their asses off at us. They should be. It's ok to be here illegally as long as you are working. Wow!:(
The mex will have their way thanks to all who dont understand the problem.

Many have steady jobs.....illeagally in the US and taking jobs....no wonder the illegals are laughing their asses off at us. They should be. It's ok to be here illegally as long as you are working. Wow!:(
The mex will have their way thanks to all who dont understand the problem.
The only feasible way to fix the problem is to target the employers. Implement a law that jails any employer that hires an illegal, and enforce the law. When employers start going to jail, others will get the message and get rid of their illegal workers. No one wants to go to jail. Illegals would be forced back to their country of origin as they cannot stay without a source of income.

I am not a fan of granting amnesty as this will only patch the problem. The cycle would repeat itself, and you'd have a new wave of illegals to worry about.

Forum List

Back