why stop with mexicans?

Give us your weak, your tired, your poor.

lmao.
Tell u what....get off of knob hill and come down here to southern california and see for urself.
When the country was going through the industrial revoution, we NEEDED imigration.
We simply do not need it now. There arent enough jobs for the American citiezns right now and you want to let more in??? from a third world corrupted country and central America???? People like you jut dont get it and have become just as an important part of this huge problem than the illegals are.
Illegals drive down wages.
Illegals drive down working conditions.
Illegals drive down benifits.
Illegals TAKE JOBS FROM AMERICAN CITIZENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ILLEGALS TAKE......JOBS....FROM....AMERICAN....CITIZENS!!!!!!
Illegals take YOUR tax dollars for medical.
Illegals take YOUR tax dollars for the legal system.
Illegals have no respect for America and only want to turn
the US southwest into aztlan.(look it up.)
Im sitting in McDanalds right now and spanish is all aroud me. The people behind the counter are speaking it as well!! They dont want us or our language.
Every day....aaaaaall day....spanish mexican, guatamalan costa rican and all the rest from down there.
Come to beautiful southern California.....
....and learn spanish.

If someone takes your job, it wasn't 'your' job to begin with. I'm fine with that aspect of it - let the harder workers get the jobs. The crybabies can either pick up their game or GTFO, themselves.

I learned to speak Spanish so that I can be the 'cabrón.'

I use the power of knowledge to my own end.

Oh! Your just a friggin genious with that comparison.
So...if someone robs you and takes your money and clothes, they werent yous either?
What a dope you are.

I didn't lose my job to Mexicans. My sympathies to those that did. However, in the last 25 years, Mexican "immigrants" have really been a major thorn in my side. Their stereotypical racial negative behavior has been the RUIN of many neighborhoods.

YOUR stereotypical racist attitude would be the ruin of this country if you weren't just some insignificant, frightened old lady venting her hatred online.

You could be more.

I guess you will never say anything with any substance. Your posts sound like a kid wrote them.

How many of you traitorous illegal alien sypathizers have Illegal mex living in your house?

the hell they wouldn't. Ask ANY mexican what they'd do if somebody came in and stole 10 milion of THEIR jobs.

Get your facts straight.

First, its not just Mexicans.

Second, we have INVITED people from all over the world to come here for jobs that Americans either cannot or will not do.

Can or will not do.
Moron tape recorder. You ever have a thought of your own?
The illegals are in supermarkets, fast food, residential construction, resturaunts, trucking,
comercial construction, HVAC, bus drivers, taxi cabs, all phases of home and comercial repair, airport workers friggin EVRYWHERE! I work on yachts. Ive been doing this for 25 years and Im good but guess what... I go down to the boatyards on the coast and guess what? All sewed up by mexicans. All of them talking mexican prowdly an in.....your.....face! And working for half of what others before them did with less benifits.
...Jobs that WE wont do??? Jobs that we wont do for what the employer is paying.
You are a tape recorder and are part of the problem.

I didn't lose my job to Mexicans. My sympathies to those that did. However, in the last 25 years, Mexican "immigrants" have really been a major thorn in my side. Their stereotypical racial negative behavior has been the RUIN of many neighborhoods.

YOUR stereotypical racist attitude would be the ruin of this country if you weren't just some insignificant, frightened old lady venting her hatred online.

You could be more.

I guess you will never say anything with any substance. Your posts sound like a kid wrote them.

You wouldn't know substance if it picked you up and dropped you on your head, douchebag. Feel free to ignore any posts that cause you too much trauma.

Illegal immigration creates a lot of problems, nevertheless it is market driven.
US mínimum wages are about 10 times higher than in latin america. Employment is the main driver for ilegal immigration in the US.
There are only two ways of stopping illegal immigration:
1) Establishing controls at the hire points
2) Reducing the difference between US mínimum wages and the mínimum wages in latin america.

One must also remember migration is a two way street .

These retirees are legal , but once again driven off country by market choices.

WHAT!!!!!
ARE YOU FOR REAL??????
You want to lower the minimum wage???
Ill tell you what...when the H1B1 visa holder from pakistan comes to your workplace....and your bosss says that you have to train this.....person....that is making 33 percent less than you are, lets just lower YOUR wages after you train that person and get fired.
It seems that some people need to be put into the sewer and smell it before they believe there is a sewer there.

Lowering wages is not the only way. Big international American companies (e.g. Wallmart) could pay higher salaries in other countries .... not only they should, bu they can. I don't know the actual figures in retail , but in pharma the workers salaries represent between 1.5% and 2% of the cogs ( cost of goods sold).

Hmm ... I understand your scenario (the visa holder from Pakistan ) though it doesn't really apply to my case.

There is a very real shortage of health care workers in the US. I think it would be smarter to offer jobs in that sector than going wacko about how illegals are hurting the U.S.
True, most illegals are just taking unskilled jobs , but being proactive about the kind of labour the U.S. needs could change the situation for good ( no , it would not end illegal immigration , but a bad situation could bring an unseen beneffit).[/QUOTE]

Un skilled?
Do you consider carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, welding, auto repair, marine repair and construction unskilled work?? Huh? Where in the heck do you ppl live? Dont repeat stuff you hear without some kind of research. The illegals are everywhere!

Illegal immigration creates a lot of problems, nevertheless it is market driven.
US mínimum wages are about 10 times higher than in latin america. Employment is the main driver for ilegal immigration in the US.
There are only two ways of stopping illegal immigration:
1) Establishing controls at the hire points
2) Reducing the difference between US mínimum wages and the mínimum wages in latin america.

One must also remember migration is a two way street .

These retirees are legal , but once again driven off country by market choices.

WHAT!!!!!
ARE YOU FOR REAL??????
Ill tell you what...when the H1B1 visa holder from pakistan comes to your workplace....and your bosss says that you have to train this.....person....that is making 33 percent less than you are, lets just lower YOUR wages after you train that person and get fired.
It seems that some people need to be put into the sewer and smell it before they believe there is a sewer there.

Lowering wages is not the only way. Big international American companies (e.g. Wallmart) could pay higher salaries in other countries .... not only they should, bu they can. I don't know the actual figures in retail , but in pharma the workers salaries represent between 1.5% and 2% of the cogs ( cost of goods sold).

Hmm ... I understand your scenario (the visa holder from Pakistan ) though it doesn't really apply to my case.

There is a very real shortage of health care workers in the US. I think it would be smarter to offer jobs in that sector than going wacko about how illegals are hurting the U.S.
True, most illegals are just taking unskilled jobs , but being proactive about the kind of labour the U.S. needs could change the situation for good ( no , it would not end illegal immigration , but a bad situation could bring an unseen beneffit).

Un skilled?
Do you consider carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, welding, auto repair, marine repair and construction unskilled work?? Huh? Where in the heck do you ppl live? Dont repeat stuff you hear without some kind of research. The illegals are everywhere![/QUOTE]

Those are certainly not examples of skilled work, but would certainly fall within the boundaries of semi-skilled work.

Unskilled, Semi-Skilled and Skilled Work - What Do These Terms Mean? - Social Security Disability Blog

Amnesty surely is not the solution to illegal immigration. By granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, what's to stop others from coming? It's a vicious cycle that will repeat itself. The only solution that I could think of is to jail, with no exception, any employer that hires an illegal. Target the employers, and make sure the minimum punishment includes jail time. Illegals would have to leave once they have no source of income.

Mitt Romney needs to be fined or jailed for employing illegals.

$50k fine to employer per illegal employed. Also $50K fee for any foreigner to become a US citizen.

Last edited:
It's really quite simple. Once receiving a tip, immigration officials go ahead and investigate the company, and have law enforcement arrest those responsible for hiring the illegals. They then add the company name to a list of other companies that are known for hiring illegals. The company would be subject to future visits by immigration officials.

Once word gets out that employers are being thrown in jail for hiring illegals, the practice will stop. No one wants to go to jail.

It doesn't seem practical, given the amount of employers and (illegal ) employees involved.
I don't know if there are any stats at all , but it would be very intresting to know why exactly are these illegals employed at all. There is no supply for those jobs or is it just that emplyers want to get the job done in the cheapest possible way ?

The main reason all those illegals come is because ther is a job supply.
It's both a lack of supply and employers wanting the cheapest alternative. The thing that gets me is that there are many unfilled jobs available to these folks, if they just filled out the paperwork instead of sneaking across the border, and hiding in the shadows. For instance, I know that California hires a significant number of legal Mexicans to help with farm work like picking fruit. I also recall many legal Mexicans working in landscaping in Phoenix.

Amnesty will not fix anything since the cycle will repeat itself. Not to mention that amnesty is not fair to the folks who follow the process, fill out the forms, and pay their fees and taxes.

Hiding in the shadows?!? Lol. Do you call standing on the side walk in groups every morning on a busy street or standing outside of home depot in groups asking for work, "in the shadows"?? Or walking around talking mex with the whole family "in the shadows"? And what about the protests? Is THAT in the shadows? Here, in So. Cal. spotting illegals is very easy. Hell, you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one! And its not just the illegal mex and central americans ...the LEGAL ones back up and support the illegal ones!
I frequent a donut shop called yum yum donuts. They bought the store from mex, they employ the illegal mex, mex are their primary customers, the cleaning is done by mex, the deliverys are all mex and the maintainance is mex. This is just one of endless examples.
Jeez people! Stop being a tape recorder.
I can see from my short time here at this site, that most of you, on this issue, are just repeating what they hear on the news! Visit the Pacific south west and see.

Last edited:

You could be more.

You wouldn't know substance if it picked you up and dropped you on your head, douchebag. Feel free to ignore any posts that cause you too much trauma.

Lead by example. Thats comendable.

It doesn't seem practical, given the amount of employers and (illegal ) employees involved.
I don't know if there are any stats at all , but it would be very intresting to know why exactly are these illegals employed at all. There is no supply for those jobs or is it just that emplyers want to get the job done in the cheapest possible way ?

The main reason all those illegals come is because ther is a job supply.
It's both a lack of supply and employers wanting the cheapest alternative. The thing that gets me is that there are many unfilled jobs available to these folks, if they just filled out the paperwork instead of sneaking across the border, and hiding in the shadows. For instance, I know that California hires a significant number of legal Mexicans to help with farm work like picking fruit. I also recall many legal Mexicans working in landscaping in Phoenix.

Amnesty will not fix anything since the cycle will repeat itself. Not to mention that amnesty is not fair to the folks who follow the process, fill out the forms, and pay their fees and taxes.

Hiding in the shadows?!? Lol. Do you call standing on the side walk in groups every morning on a busy street or standing outside of home depot in groups asking for work, "in the shadows"?? Or walking around talking mex with the whole family "in the shadows"? And what about the protests? Is THAT in the shadows? Here, in So. Cal. spotting illegals is very easy. Hell, you cant swing a dead cat without hitting one! And its not just the illegal mex and central americans ...the LEGAL ones back up and support the illegal ones!
I frequent a donut shop called yum yum donuts. They bought the store from mex, they employ the illegal mex, mex are their primary customers, the cleaning is done by mex, the deliverys are all mex and the maintainance is mex. This is just one of endless examples.
I can see from my short time here at this site, that most of you, on this issue, are just repeating what they hear on the news! Visit the Pacific south west and see.
Those that you see in front of Home Depot are a very small percentage of the millions of illegals in the country. Most do indeed hide in the shadows. I've witnessed it with my own eyes. There was an accident I witnessed in Phoenix a while back on Bell road, a van t-boned a car. After both vehicles came to a stop, I got out of my truck and ran to the scene to make sure no one was hurt. I spoke with the guy in the car, and both fellows in the van. The fellows in the van were illegal Mexicans, and had no documentation. They stuck around for a bit, concerned about their van, and then ran off before police arrived. If they weren't hiding in the shadows, they would have waited for police like any decent person would have done.

Last edited:

Those that you see in front of Home Depot are a very small percentage of the millions of illegals in the country. Most do indeed hide in the shadows. I've witnessed it with my own eyes. There was an accident I witnessed in Phoenix a while back on Bell road, a van t-boned a car. After both vehicles came to a stop, I got out of my truck and ran to the scene to make sure no one was hurt. I spoke with the guy in the car, and both fellows in the van. The fellows in the van were illegal Mexicans, and had no documentation. They stuck around for a bit, concerned about their van, and then ran off before police arrived. If they weren't hiding in the shadows, they would have waited for police like any decent person would have done.

tHEY HAD A VEHICLE...THEY WERE OUT IN THE PUBLIC WITH THAT CAR. They got into an accident...THATS why they ran. Before the accident, they were out in public driving, probably, an unregistered and uninsured vehicle not hiding in the shadows.

Last edited:
Here, in socal, you can go to ANY work site on spot the illegals. They are everywhere! And their NOT "in the shadows.

Jughead=tape recorder.

tHEY HAD A VEHICLE...THEY WERE OUT IN THE PUBLIC WITH THAT CAR. They got into an accident...THATS why they ran. Before the accident, they were out in public driving, probably, an unregistered and uninsured vehicle not hiding in the shadows.
I was under the impression that they wanted to keep a low profile. They weren't too keen on saying much, except concern for their van. For 99% of us, when we get into an accident, regardless if our tags are expired, or have no tags, we will wait for police, and not risk getting arrested for hit and run. These fellows obviously wanted to keep a low profile, so they fled and risked being charged with hit and run.

Here, in socal, you can go to ANY work site on spot the illegals. They are everywhere! And their NOT "in the shadows.

Jughead=tape recorder.
The very fact that these folks remain undocumented, and can't be tracked down, indicates that they are indeed hiding in the shadows.

WHAT!!!!!
ARE YOU FOR REAL??????

True, most illegals are just taking unskilled jobs , but being proactive about the kind of labour the U.S. needs could change the situation for good ( no , it would not end illegal immigration , but a bad situation could bring an unseen beneffit).

Un skilled?
Do you consider carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, welding, auto repair, marine repair and construction unskilled work?? Huh? Where in the heck do you ppl live? Dont repeat stuff you hear without some kind of research. The illegals are everywhere!

Those are certainly not examples of skilled work, but would certainly fall within the boundaries of semi-skilled work.

Unskilled, Semi-Skilled and Skilled Work - What Do These Terms Mean? - Social Security Disability Blog[/QUOTE]

These arent skills!! Are you fukkin kidding!!?? You havent done ANY of those things, have you? Some of you ppl here...I cant find the words. Its like a fantasy land.

Last edited:

Jughead=tape recorder.
The very fact that these folks remain undocumented, and can't be tracked down, indicates that they are indeed hiding in the shadows.

Lmao. The gov doesnt care.
I guess all those illegals are a figment of my imagination. Unbelievable.
No wonder we cant get them out. Ppl like you. Omg. :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back