Why so much hate from the left?

You got it backward buddy . Conservatives literally start groups based on hatred . With uniforms and everything.

Most of the GOP talking points are based on hating some group .

Dems are more about live and let live .
Are you serious?

As one that has was listening to right wing talk radio since the early 2000s, I can tell you there was and always has been much hate from that media.
I'd have to take your word for it.

I've never listened to the talking heads on the radio, and as far as political commentary... only once, back in the mid 70's.

My Father was watching meet the press when I entered the room.

Politics bored the shit out of me and I have always been an outdoor person.

All of my vehicles have Sirius XM. Before that cassette tapes.

I have managed to live commercial free for most of my adult life.

I was putting a lot of miles on the road at that time so there was not much else to listen to. Beck, Hannity, Rush, Savage!

this is a serious inquiry. All we see and hear from the left is how much they hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate Fox, hate Rush, hate Hannity, hate republicans.

What is the origin of all this hate?

Is it simply because Trump beat Hillary when the media told us that she could not lose?

Is it because he is accomplishing things?

Is it because he is not PC and talks like a regular person?

I am really curious as to the origin of all the hate because it is destroying this great country.

The Millennials were raised to have unrealistic views of their own worth with participation trophies and helicopter parents protecting any disturbance to their feelz. They are a soft target generation for the Prog Elites to manipulate into hysteria. Social Media makes this incredibly easy as posting a tweet does not put the human veal at any physical risk.

Last edited:
this is a serious inquiry. All we see and hear from the left is how much they hate Trump, hate conservatives, hate Fox, hate Rush, hate Hannity, hate republicans.

Is it simply because Trump beat Hillary when the media told us that she could not lose?

I am really curious as to the origin of all the hate because it is destroying this great country.
It is mearly a return in kind for what you losers did for Obama and the real Americans.

You got it backward buddy . Conservatives literally start groups based on hatred . With uniforms and everything.

Are you serious?

Yes . And I gave examples.

Which you righties will ignore as always . Cause when you are called out on your BS , you just start in wh insults . Typical MO.
FFS Timmy.

I've never been a Republican, nor a "Righty."

I was a Democrat right up until the "Deplorables" accusation and the rejection of Jim Webb.

Another substance free lecture from the "Cat in the Hat."

Are you serious?

As one that has was listening to right wing talk radio since the early 2000s, I can tell you there was and always has been much hate from that media.

not even close.

You just lack the integrity to admit the truth.

All we see and hear from the Alt Right and their Russian allies in social media iis how much they hate their smarter opponents, hate lib'ruls, hate CNN, hate Maddow, hate Smerconish, hate democrats.

When you hear day after day in Texas at the coffee shop "Trump was a mistake", things are not going to work out well for the Alt Right.

Are you serious?

I've never listened to the talking heads on the radio, and as far as political commentary... only once, back in the mid 70's.

I was putting a lot of miles on the road at that time so there was not much else to listen to. Beck, Hannity, Rush, Savage!
Oh do I remember those days.

3 States left to go.

Wyoming, Idaho and Alaska.

I'd do it all over again.

But not without XM radio.

:04:

Are you serious?

Oh do I remember those days.

3 States left to go.

Wyoming, Idaho and Alaska.

I'd do it all over again.

But not without XM radio.

:04:

I was driving in a GOV as Marine Corps recruiter, I was lucky to have a radio. A lot of windshield time in the area I was in.

Then I got moved to Officer Selection office and had even more driving as the colleges are much further apart.

It is mearly a return in kind for what you losers did for Obama and the real Americans.

the amount of hate filled rhetoric is not even close. the media loved the Kenyan messiah, they worshiped his shit.

real America elected trump, and that's what makes you libs so mad. I think

The most vile divisive public figure in America occupies the oval office and you ponder the origin of "all the hate"?

Irony poisoning!!!

wrong, the most divisive person ever to occupy the whitehouse was Obama, and he did it on purpose because he hates this country and everything it stands for.

QUOTE: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

QUOTE: "He's not a war hero. He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

QUOTE: "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her, wherever."

QUOTE: "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population."

QUOTE: "By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people -- maybe there is, I don't know."

And that was just while campaigning. Now you...(in context)

All we see and hear from the Alt Right and their Russian allies in social media iis how much they hate their smarter opponents, hate lib'ruls, hate CNN, hate Maddow, hate Smerconish, hate democrats.

When you hear day after day in Texas at the coffee shop "Trump was a mistake", things are not going to work out well for the Alt Right.

your fantasy world is amusing, jakey boy. you were wrong in 2016 and you are wrong today. Wasn't it you who said that Hillary would win in a landslide? your credibility is lower than Comey's

The most vile divisive public figure in America occupies the oval office and you ponder the origin of "all the hate"?

Irony poisoning!!!

wrong, the most divisive person ever to occupy the whitehouse was Obama, and he did it on purpose because he hates this country and everything it stands for.

QUOTE: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

QUOTE: "He's not a war hero. He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

QUOTE: "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her, wherever."

QUOTE: "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population."

QUOTE: "By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people -- maybe there is, I don't know."

And that was just while campaigning. Now you...(in context)

everything he said was true, what's your point? It was also political rhetoric. kinda like "we landed under sniper fire" "if you like your plan you can keep it" " I never sent classified data on my private server" "depends on what the definition of is is"

can you give us a couple of examples? What groups do conservatives hate? Seriously, back up your claims or don't make them.

“just fucking shoot them” DarkFury about illegal aliens

“Put them into a wood chipper” HereWeGoAgain about illegal aliens

“womp womp” Trump campaign manager Lewendowsky when hearing about a jailed child with DS

Essentially any nickname Trump tosses out for people

All Conservatives…all verifiable….all full of bitter hatred.

Are you serious?

not even close.

You just lack the integrity to admit the truth.

NO, THAT WOULD BE YOU. SORRY

can you give us a couple of examples? What groups do conservatives hate? Seriously, back up your claims or don't make them.

“womp womp” Trump campaign manager Lewendowsky when hearing about a jailed child with DS

Hatred?
I'm happy as can be and laughing my ass off at you clowns.
Ya see here's how this works....
I post something totally outlandish and see how you react.
In typical fashion you wander the board spouting off about how terrible we are when anyone with any sense can see you've clearly been had.

It's not the Democrats with a hate list.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Don't you listen to Trump speak?

Of course he attacks Democrats. He hates minorities so attacking Democrats is attacking them all at once.

Hatred?
In typical fashion you wander the board spouting off about how terrible we are when anyone with any sense can see you've clearly been had.

Nah, you were being serious. Thanks for posting that weak explanation….the biggest laugh I’ve had since you mad the claim you live off of dividend income. LOL

Hatred?

When you post lies, they get countered with truth, there is no hate in countering lies. If you cannot see the left wing hate coming from the main stream media, Hollywood, and the dems then you must be living under a rock in the middle of a forest.

I was serious in the OP, I really do not understand why you on the left are perpetually angry and hateful. are you lives that miserable because Hillary lost? Is it because your ideology has failed? can you explain?

Forum List

Back