Why should I care whether Trump spent the night in Russia?

I don't give a shit how he did it.

Hitlary lost.

giphy.gif

who cares where he sleeps - he lied about Russia AND to the wrong man.

Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

But I don't see the newsworthy aspect of whether the spent the night.
Partisan opportunism only.

your staff has been indicted, and plead guilty to lying about being connected to Russia ..Trump lied about being in Russia to the man leading THAT investigation ---

what the hell is partisan about that .

who cares where he sleeps - he lied about Russia AND to the wrong man.

Who had Trump under oath?
I don't recall that.

what the hell has being under oath have to do with it?

if he's not under oath his lies about Russia dont count - gimme a f'n break.

Responding to fake news doesn't count.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

youre an idiot plain and simple.

now, click your heels together three times and say CLINTON.

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

Trump told Comey the part in the dossier which says Trump spent the night with some hookers could not be true because he did not stay overnight in Russia.

The flight records show Trump did indeed stay overnight in Russia.

So Trump's alibi is blown.

If you were a Democrat, you would realize the whole Party has now become just a clone of Hillary slandering the President, so if you opened your mouth, nothing would come out but trash about Trump's sex life.

If you were a Democrat, you would realize the whole Party has now become just a clone of Hillary slandering the President, so if you opened your mouth, nothing would come out but trash about Trump's sex life.

who cares about his sex life? sex isnt the issue.

what is he covering up by lying about being in Russia overnight ?

Maybe it's none of anyone's business.

Trump told Comey the part in the dossier which says Trump spent the night with some hookers could not be true because he did not stay overnight in Russia.

The flight records show Trump did indeed stay overnight in Russia.

So Trump's alibi is blown.

It wasn't much of an alibi anyway. As Comey thought to himself, what is alleged in the Steele dossier didn't require an overnight stay.

((((((((((((((( SHAKES HEAD )))))))))))))))

tantamount to Trump lies, his drones excuses are ENDLESS.

lol It's all about Trump's sex life and only about Trump's sex life. The Democrats seem to care about nothing else. The idiots trying to make an issue about whether or not Trump slept in Russia are trying to offer it as evidence that the salacious dossier Clinton paid a British ex spy to invent is true.

lol It's all about Trump's sex life and only about Trump's sex life. The Democrats seem to care about nothing else. The idiots trying to make an issue about whether or not Trump slept in Russia are trying to offer it as evidence that the salacious dossier Clinton paid a British ex spy to invent is true.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn -

endless excuses - endless.

Forum List

Back