Why should I care whether Trump spent the night in Russia?

There’s plenty of evidence already. You just dismiss it all as either normal or coincidence.

Why does everything and everyone in the trump inner circle have ties to Russia?

FYI, we are in a global economy, business people look all over the world to make money.

It's only a crime to be rich and make money in liberal world.
Why all of them with Russia? No deals in France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Canada, Argentina?

It's none of your business.

Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

But I don't see the newsworthy aspect of whether the spent the night.

My hunch? - His obsession with the Pee Pee tape is what made him lie in the first place.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F348867%2F27e0725c-b2a9-4b45-ba59-2bca98e85a4d.gif

There’s plenty of evidence already. You just dismiss it all as either normal or coincidence.

Why does everything and everyone in the trump inner circle have ties to Russia?

FYI, we are in a global economy, business people look all over the world to make money.

It's only a crime to be rich and make money in liberal world.
Why all of them with Russia? No deals in France, England, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Canada, Argentina?

It's none of your business.
As I said, it is our business to find out if he is under control of Putin.

The fact that you don’t care whether the president of the United States is an agent of Russia tells me all I need to know about your patriotism.

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

The issue is that he denied having spent the night there. If he hadn't issued a denial, this would not be a topic of discussion.

He didn't, Comey said he did.

Yeah. And a normal person will believe Comey before they believe Trump.

Translation: " I prefer Comey's lies because I hate Trump."

I believe you have an earth shattering realization headed your way.

Comey hasn't lied.

I've been awaiting your earth shattering bullshit for a year now.

Comey is lying through his teeth, much like yourself kid.

Because it has been denied that he did

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not by him, and Comey is now
a proven liar.
View attachment 190301
What has Comey lied about?

That Trump told him he didn't spend the night in Moscow. For starters.

Well sure, because Comey says so.

who cares where he sleeps - he lied about Russia AND to the wrong man.

Who had Trump under oath?
I don't recall that.

what the hell has being under oath have to do with it?

if he's not under oath his lies about Russia dont count - gimme a f'n break.

Responding to fake news doesn't count.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

youre an idiot plain and simple.

now, click your heels together three times and say CLINTON.
NO, DON'T!!! She might show up in the mirror.

a proven liar.
View attachment 190301

What hasn't he lied about? Tell me, was he lying when he told Trump that he WASN'T under investigation? If you got the "pee pee tapes" show them to us or stfu ;)

If you were a Democrat, you would realize the whole Party has now become just a clone of Hillary slandering the President, so if you opened your mouth, nothing would come out but trash about Trump's sex life.

who cares about his sex life? sex isnt the issue.

what is he covering up by lying about being in Russia overnight ?
lol It's all about Trump's sex life and only about Trump's sex life. The Democrats seem to care about nothing else. The idiots trying to make an issue about whether or not Trump slept in Russia are trying to offer it as evidence that the salacious dossier Clinton paid a British ex spy to invent is true.
That part of the dossier has to be made true somehow, because if it's just garbage, it throws the rest of it in doubt as well, and it played a big role in the wiretapping debacle.

a proven liar.
View attachment 190301

What hasn't he lied about? Tell me, was he lying when he told Trump that he WASN'T under investigation? If you got the "pee pee tapes" show them to us or stfu ;)
Comey hasn’t lied about anything. And you can’t show that he has.

If you were a Democrat, you would realize the whole Party has now become just a clone of Hillary slandering the President, so if you opened your mouth, nothing would come out but trash about Trump's sex life.

lol It's all about Trump's sex life and only about Trump's sex life. The Democrats seem to care about nothing else. The idiots trying to make an issue about whether or not Trump slept in Russia are trying to offer it as evidence that the salacious dossier Clinton paid a British ex spy to invent is true.
That part of the dossier has to be made true somehow, because if it's just garbage, it throws the rest of it in doubt as well, and it played a big role in the wiretapping debacle.
There is no wiretapping debacle. A fisa court permitted wiretaps of the Russian ambassador. Dumbass trumpers conspiring with Russians are going to get caught on tape.

There is no wiretapping debacle. A fisa court permitted wiretaps of the Russian ambassador. Dumbass trumpers conspiring with Russians are going to get caught on tape.

Upon which their identities are supposed to be suppressed, not released to the press. Doesn't it bother you at all that those warrants may have been obtained fraudulently?

a proven liar.
View attachment 190301

Comey hasn’t lied about anything. And you can’t show that he has.

He lawyered up for a reason ;) C'mon, show us the "pee pee" tape, surely you have it?

31444914_1538213736307936_4253798167542751867_n.jpg

The fact that Trump lied about being in Moscow indicates that whatever he was doing there - he does not want the public or investigators to know about.

It's not illegal in and of itself, but it is certainly a smoking gun.

Or, that, as a private citizen, it’s simply none of your damn business.

Once someone runs for public office everything about them becomes everyone's business.

The Republicans have certainly always believed that.

For political purposes not for criminal prosecution.
All these issues are fair game during the campaign.
Voters can use them to determine who they are going to vote for.

After the election,moot.

So once Bill Clinton was elected whitewater was of no public concern?

Whitewater was an investigation of a crime.

What U.S. crime did Trump allegedly commit in Moscow?

Do you think it's a crime to watch someone pee on a bed Oblamy and the Mooch slept in?

No crime was ever found in the White Water case. It was nothing but a political witch hunt.

We already know that crimes were committed in the investigation of Russian interference in our elections. There have been a multitude of indictments already.

So as usual, you a Trump supporter have everything ass backwards. Investigating Trump's relations with any and all Russian interests is valid.

But why should this bother you? If you're so sure Trump is innocent then nothing will come of it.

Of course it bothers you because you know that Trump is GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY!

Forum List

Back