Why should I care whether Trump spent the night in Russia?

Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

I mean, I think he at least knew exactly what Putin and Assange were up to, and that it was illegal. If he was an actual party to it, I hope Mueller finds evidence that could prove it.

But I don't see the newsworthy aspect of whether the spent the night.
cause messed up leftists are forever demented with trump syndrome. they want to know how he wipes his butt and takes a leak, and all of that. they also are so encourageable to anything trump even if it isn't true.

they would burn trump at the stake like the witches way back. On this side of the tube the trump syndrome is certainly a funny movie.

Last edited:
nobody knows how many i's have been dotted and how many t's have been crossed - speculate until your green. Mueller is playing his cards close to the vest as he should be doing.
The question is, what game is he playing? So far he has shown himself to be a talented entertainer, keeping Democrats on the edge of their seats waiting for the great revelation that never comes, but only at best a mediocre prosecutor. The truth is, whatever he may have been in the past, Mueller is now just a political player playing out his last 15 minutes of fame before disappearing forever like his buddy Comey.

Forum List

Back