Why Sarah Palin May Save America

i picked sarah palin to be president sometime about a year and a half ago, probably right after the president obama's inauguration speech. she has what i would like to see in president. it will be great for america, when the first woman wins the white house in washington. mr. palin is just the right guy to be the first first man. we have arrived a point in u.s. history, where we can be comfortable with those respective roles.

she is an excellent manager, and let's face it, she has more charisma than you know who usta did. we are so looking forward to the off the telepromter dabates they will have, obama must be awefully worried. but i still think hillary will get the party nod over the president, she too can "talk on her feet". it will be "the year of the woman" and the new golden era of happy feet

You classify a quitter as an excellent manager?

i picked sarah palin to be president sometime about a year and a half ago, probably right after the president obama's inauguration speech. she has what i would like to see in president. it will be great for america, when the first woman wins the white house in washington. mr. palin is just the right guy to be the first first man. we have arrived a point in u.s. history, where we can be comfortable with those respective roles.

she is an excellent manager, and let's face it, she has more charisma than you know who usta did. we are so looking forward to the off the telepromter dabates they will have, obama must be awefully worried. but i still think hillary will get the party nod over the president, she too can "talk on her feet". it will be "the year of the woman" and the new golden era of happy feet

She can talk on her feet?!?!? Care to post a link proving that?

She is an excellent manager?!?! Didn't she quit halfway through her first and only term as Governor?

Mr. Palin is right to be, what is it..the first first man?!?!? How is this true? based on snowmobile racing results? Because he has a charm and the grace to receive foreign dignitaries?

Maybe because he was a member of a Secession organization.

Yeah, she did so good last time as the VP candidate why not give her a shot at the top spot.

Hmmm. Lets see.

One candidate stumps as "I will give 95% of you money if you vote for me" Vote for the other guy, and you get nothing in a recession wherew you really could use it"

The same candidate gets 95% of the black vote. Yes, the democrats always get 95% of the black vote. But for a black candidate, a lot more black voters showed up and voted, so that 95% meant a lot more.

The same candidate got a vast majority of the young vote. Yes, the democrats always get a vast majority of the young vote. But for a younger candidate who marketed himself as "hip" and "with it" and "one of them", a lot more younger voters showed up to vote.

The Pew Media Research center showed that all three major networks were very unbalanced with how they presented the candidates in news reports.

And yet......he only won by 6 points.

Seems maybe she did a lot better for the ticket than you care to give her credit for.

So, the black and young voters were stupid?

i'd carry w's water if he were still prez. i wish he was, now there is a real leader. i'd carry obama's water, it's a sign of respect. palin's more like reagan. we need to get back to the fabulous eighties. at least i'm not any better off than i was a year and a half ago.

You've got to be an agent provocatuer for the Left Wing....

We need someone with the ‘heart’ and ‘conviction’ (and PRO-AMERICAN) to be President of this great country. I don’t know of anyone else who fits this bill - and has the charisma - to boot, than non other than Governor Palin. It is clear that the women of America are starting to panic. Look at the strong women endorsed by Palin winning primaries across the nation. The 2010 and 2012 elections will be women driven as they seek a return to normalcy. Cut off quality health care from their kids and families and look out.

Governor Palin 4 President: PJ Media: Why Sarah Palin May Save America....Has To Be 2012 GOP Ticket!

Politics is the art of the impossible, the last resort of fools, scam artists, prostitutes of all kinds, low-lifes, crooks, and fanatics. Look at Washington, D.C. It’s pretty damned obvious, right?

Which is why Sarah Palin is so important to America’s well-being now and maybe for decades to come. The fact is that Obama is going to hang around for a long time, even if he gets defeated in 2012 — like Jimmy Carter, another egregious bankrupt of the left who won’t walk off the stage. Jimmy turned out to be quite an evil man after he wiped off that big phony smile. Obama is going to be hanging on like a bad case of mononucleosis for decades to come. He has just signaled his real position in the political world by telling us that corrupt old Harry Reid is “on the right side of history,” in spite of all the nasty stuff he routinely commits. […]

So America will need a headliner to counter Obama’s famous brand of demagogy. Sarah Palin can do it. […]

But like Ronald Reagan, Palin adds something rare and special to a substantive understanding of life and politics.

Add her eloquence and Reaganesque sense of confidence in her principles, and the left just runs out of the room screaming when she comes on TV. […]

The left fears her for her looks, charm, and eloquence. She leaves them sputtering in helpless rage. You can watch it happen. It’s sort of fun if you can handle the sight of real, unvarnished hatred. It’s easier to laugh at it if you keep in mind that she can handle a shotgun.

Sarah Palin is America’s anti-Obama is so many ways, and the libs feel this emotionally long before their brains get into gear. We have a new crop of promising conservative candidates, but we don’t seem to have any other charismatic conservatives today. They tend to come along only once in a generation. […]

What’s the bottom line? She has to be on the GOP national ticket in 2012, because people instinctively recognize her as one of us. She will carry the ticket, whether she is running for veep or president. Either way is fine with me.

She's Reaganesque?

So i guess that means she will:

1. promise to balance the budget and then preside over unprecedented peacetime deficits.

2. Fix Social Security with a big payroll tax increase.

3. Run from the Middle East at the first sign of trouble.

4. Reform immigration with a big amnesty bill.

5. Travel to Germany to honor the dead of the S. S.

6. Dye her hair dark purple

lol

She is a lying hack

she's also far too christian/religious....

she is forever saying..."god wants me to....."

like that bridge to nowhere

according to her...it was gods plan.....

and
of course
she has already proven that she might just walk away from the job after she gets elected...

you can't really rely on her

"Why do you call her Governor Palin? She quit that job."
she was governor of alaska. what about chris christie or paul ryan as her running mate. in a way, she has already saved america. she's given us great hope that we will find our way back to the constitution as a nation of laws, not crazy makumup laws like now.

Palin is Reaganesque.
She is restoring American pride. Liberals despise American pride, patriotism, and anything pro-America.

Suck it liberals. :D

Palin is Reaganesque.
She is restoring American pride. Liberals despise American pride, patriotism, and anything pro-America.

Who taught you that "Liberals despise American pride, patriotism, and anything pro-America." Talking points from some idiot media pundit softening up you brain to receive the rest of his "knowledge" no doubt.

some one remind me, "how long was your the president of obama a u.s. sen?tor" mmm...

Palin is Reaganesque.

Who taught you that "Liberals despise American pride, patriotism, and anything pro-America." Talking points from some idiot media pundit softening up you brain to receive the rest of his "knowledge" no doubt.

Don't you know? People with differing political views from you must hate the country.

She is a lying hack

she's also far too christian/religious....

she is forever saying..."god wants me to....."

like that bridge to nowhere

according to her...it was gods plan.....

and
of course
she has already proven that she might just walk away from the job after she gets elected...

you can't really rely on her

You just hit upon the reason behind her zealous cult like following. She's a fundie. There's a certain sort of people in the Fundamentalist Christian club, and they are more in an 'us vs. them' mode than almost any group in this country.

Palin is one of their's. I've been trying to explain this to people for almost 2 years.

Palin is Reaganesque.

No she's not. She's an empty headed beauty pageant runner up who knows how to work a crowd and talk out of her ass.

But to her credit, she did mange to parlay a low paying government service position into a lucrative career in the entertainment industry.

"Why do you call her Governor Palin? She quit that job."
she was governor of alaska. what about chris christie or paul ryan as her running mate. in a way, she has already saved america. she's given us great hope that we will find our way back to the constitution as a nation of laws, not crazy makumup laws like now.

She...quit...her...job. Didn't even finish one term. She does not deserve the title.

She has tits and ass.

If you think she is graceful then you must live with cave women.

Well, she is a woman. Most women have those physical attributes.

As for grace, alot of women don't have that. I could name some, but I decline to be rude.

Forum List

Back