Why Sarah Palin May Save America

Here's a question for you...if Palin decides to run for President in 2012, who do you think gets first crack at ripping up her record...or lack thereof? Democrats or Republicans? Who gets to take longer, more enduring shots at her....er...record? Democrats or Republicans?

Any other Republican wanting that nomination is going to rip her to shreds.

Here's a question for you...if Palin decides to run for President in 2012, who do you think gets first crack at ripping up her record...or lack thereof? Democrats or Republicans? Who gets to take longer, more enduring shots at her....er...record? Democrats or Republicans?

Any other Republican wanting that nomination is going to rip her to shreds.
read 'Mitt Romney' here.

she will really grow on you. and she will be just smart enough to win the election. you know she's great. besides, obama tricked you guys with a short piece of string and a shiney coin. palin... palin... palin... her truth is marching on

she will really grow on you. and she will be just smart enough to win the election. you know she's great. besides, obama tricked you guys with a short piece of string and a shiney coin. palin... palin... palin... her truth is marching on

Palin has been identified as the next Dan Quayle....and you can't fix stupid

I love Palin. I don't think she's ready for prez but I love hearing what she has to say and how she stands by her principals regardless of what people have to say. I may not agree with it all, but she's got my respect.

My son can't stand her and makes digs quite often when he feels like annoying me. I finally asked him why she gets to him so much and his answer was "Because she WILL be president one day" I don't know, but the kid may be on to something.

Palin is Reaganesque.
She is restoring American pride. Liberals despise American pride, patriotism, and anything pro-America.

Suck it liberals. :D

Why would you say that? Not only is it untrue, it's "slander". Oh, wait, do you believe that "Noah's Ark" was a true historical event?

The public has tired of the politics of personal destruction. If you Dems honestly do not want her to be nominated, I suggest you try attacking her ideas; and not her family. Your methods will backfire next time.

remember biden vs. palin?. when you speak of experience, like obama being a u.s. senator for 145 days. community organizer? or the year and a half he's been prez... i guess it all counts. follow the money.

one thing is for sure, all women get smarter and more beautiful as they age, obama?... not so much...

Last edited:
The public has tired of the politics of personal destruction. If you Dems honestly do not want her to be nominated, I suggest you try attacking her ideas; and not her family. Your methods will backfire next time.

When has she ever had an idea??

someone said oprah wants her to be president, she has palin buttons and everything, and steadman, he's kind of like a first man.

Why attack her ideas, when they manage to eventually self-destruct?

you wish... the cards agaist her have all been played. the average jack and jill america, don't like to see candidates falsely maligned. and the gotcha journalism, people are hipper than they were, you would have to invent new ways to fly the same junk. and most people watch fox, because it is so fair and balanced, not like the obama news stations.

What ideas? Check out her facebook. Listen to her speeches. Watch her on Fox.
Why do you think she is so relevant?

She's got a great commercial about "Mama Grizzlies" encouraging conservative women to run for office or support other women who do. Excellent idea and I expect it to work. Mama Grizzlies care about their kids' and grandkids' futures. Unlike those in power right now.

I honestly hopes she runs on a platform of how she will save America
How about the Democratic dream ticket - Palin and Angle

what about Palin/Ainge?

88-89FleerDannyAinge.jpg

Forum List

Back