Why Sarah Palin May Save America

We need someone with the ‘heart’ and ‘conviction’ (and PRO-AMERICAN) to be President of this great country. I don’t know of anyone else who fits this bill - and has the charisma - to boot, than non other than Governor Palin. It is clear that the women of America are starting to panic. Look at the strong women endorsed by Palin winning primaries across the nation. The 2010 and 2012 elections will be women driven as they seek a return to normalcy. Cut off quality health care from their kids and families and look out.

Governor Palin 4 President: PJ Media: Why Sarah Palin May Save America....Has To Be 2012 GOP Ticket!

Politics is the art of the impossible, the last resort of fools, scam artists, prostitutes of all kinds, low-lifes, crooks, and fanatics. Look at Washington, D.C. It’s pretty damned obvious, right?

Which is why Sarah Palin is so important to America’s well-being now and maybe for decades to come. The fact is that Obama is going to hang around for a long time, even if he gets defeated in 2012 — like Jimmy Carter, another egregious bankrupt of the left who won’t walk off the stage. Jimmy turned out to be quite an evil man after he wiped off that big phony smile. Obama is going to be hanging on like a bad case of mononucleosis for decades to come. He has just signaled his real position in the political world by telling us that corrupt old Harry Reid is “on the right side of history,” in spite of all the nasty stuff he routinely commits. […]

So America will need a headliner to counter Obama’s famous brand of demagogy. Sarah Palin can do it. […]

But like Ronald Reagan, Palin adds something rare and special to a substantive understanding of life and politics.

Add her eloquence and Reaganesque sense of confidence in her principles, and the left just runs out of the room screaming when she comes on TV. […]

The left fears her for her looks, charm, and eloquence. She leaves them sputtering in helpless rage. You can watch it happen. It’s sort of fun if you can handle the sight of real, unvarnished hatred. It’s easier to laugh at it if you keep in mind that she can handle a shotgun.

Sarah Palin is America’s anti-Obama is so many ways, and the libs feel this emotionally long before their brains get into gear. We have a new crop of promising conservative candidates, but we don’t seem to have any other charismatic conservatives today. They tend to come along only once in a generation. […]

What’s the bottom line? She has to be on the GOP national ticket in 2012, because people instinctively recognize her as one of us. She will carry the ticket, whether she is running for veep or president. Either way is fine with me.

with respect. Palin is a person of little or no moral value who quit her job as Governor of Alaska to make money. She cares as much about you as she does about the wolf she shoots from a chopper.

No. I am incredulous about her popularity given the image and 'accomplishments' she has produced.

I can't fathom why she would appear to have any of the leadership qualities the loyal opposition suddenly champions.

Well, right up until I remember that many of these same Palin fans carried a lot of water for George W. Bush!

So then why the name calling and the need to belittle her using the PTA example that is quite obviously saying something that is not true but minimizes her more?

I mean, why cant you simply say she is not smart enough to be in politics?

Why must you exaggerate?
Could the same question be posed to Limbaugh or Beck? Could you ask the same question at a Tea Party meeting when the president's name is mentioned? How about right here at USMB? Is it a fair statement to say the vast majority of the Conservative posters exaggerate and minimize the president by hyperbole? Could a 'birther' answer your question without prevarication?

I have more than once criticized conservatives for their exaggerations on this board.

But you cited Palin, Beck and Rush....and on the other side Obama.

3 non elected non politicians....none on our payroll...none part of policy making....none that can do anything to change our lives if we dont want them to......compared to the POTUS.

That in itself is interesting.

Have a great weekend!

So then why the name calling and the need to belittle her using the PTA example that is quite obviously saying something that is not true but minimizes her more?

I mean, why cant you simply say she is not smart enough to be in politics?

Why must you exaggerate?
Could the same question be posed to Limbaugh or Beck? Could you ask the same question at a Tea Party meeting when the president's name is mentioned? How about right here at USMB? Is it a fair statement to say the vast majority of the Conservative posters exaggerate and minimize the president by hyperbole? Could a 'birther' answer your question without prevarication?

I have more than once criticized conservatives for their exaggerations on this board.

3 non elected non politicians....none on our payroll...none part of policy making....none that can do anything to change our lives if we dont want them to......compared to the POTUS.

Have a great weekend!
That's not the comparison I cited, and you know that. The comparison was my angst about Ms. Palin's lack of.... to the exaggerations posed regularly by Conservative 'pundits' and posters here on this board whenever the president's name is mentioned.

Why go out on such a flimsy limb when you needn't?

Have a great weekend!
That's not the comparison I cited, and you know that. The comparison was my angst about Ms. Palin's lack of.... to the exaggerations posed regularly by Conservative 'pundits' and posters here on this board whenever the president's name is mentioned.

To be honest?

I misread your post.

But if you would like I can lie and somehow try to explain why I DID NOT go out on such a flimsy limb....I am sure I can come upo with something.

But at first glance, I read it as you making that comparison. At second glance, I realized my mom was right 30 years ago. "Them there drugs is gonna affect your thinking when you get older"

Sorry. Did not mean to mischaracterize your post.

she'll go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of all time.. washington.. lincoln... palin

Have a great weekend!

To be honest?

I misread your post.

But if you would like I can lie and somehow try to explain why I DID NOT go out on such a flimsy limb....I am sure I can come upo with something.

But at first glance, I read it as you making that comparison. At second glance, I realized my mom was right 30 years ago. "Them there drugs is gonna affect your thinking when you get older"

No sweat! And so far, I haven't seen any evidence that them there drugs did you much real harm! Carry on.

she'll go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of all time.. washington.. lincoln... palin
images
You may have this engraved on your tombstone.

To be honest?

I misread your post.

No sweat! And so far, I haven't seen any evidence that them there drugs did you much real harm! Carry on.

Hey! Thanks for the compliment.....uh......it was a compliment....no?

FYI....that "them there" thing? My mom never used the term "them there". I threw that in for affect.

She wont make it past the primary. She is not bright enough to be President. She has many of the other necessary qualities. Many that our current President lacks. But she lacks the intelligence and the wherwithall to be President.

She will be defeated in her first debate.

just change the teddy roosevelt one..
Yeah! Just because he started that damn National Parks Service taking away all that land developers could exploit! What's he doing on Mt. Rushmore?

Trust buster? More like overt Soviet agent working to destroy the Capitalist system in America!

Wow! I had no idea this lack of thought could be so pleasurable, albeit temporary! I see how the Conservatives can work themselves into a deluded lather and love every minute of it!

now don't be an elitist, look at how many question and exclaimation marks you used. i'm telling you, she's got it. she is what enough americans as it takes to elect her, really want; you'll see, and you might even like it !

I get so sick of people throwing around the term, "elitist". What do they mean exactly? We want dumb? We want average? Well, we already had that with Bush. And what does "dumb plus average equal?" It equals, "Disaster".

just change the teddy roosevelt one..
Yeah! Just because he started that damn National Parks Service taking away all that land developers could exploit! What's he doing on Mt. Rushmore?

Trust buster? More like overt Soviet agent working to destroy the Capitalist system in America!

Wow! I had no idea this lack of thought could be so pleasurable, albeit temporary! I see how the Conservatives can work themselves into a deluded lather and love every minute of it!

I am a conservative.
I do not approve or applaud Teddy's philosophy.
However, I applaud his effort for the American People.
The man gave it his all.
He deserves to be deemed as an American Hero.

As of today, I see nothing of the kind in regard to the efforts of Mr. Obama.

Just needed to throw that in.

now don't be an elitist, look at how many question and exclaimation marks you used. i'm telling you, she's got it. she is what enough americans as it takes to elect her, really want; you'll see, and you might even like it !

I get so sick of people throwing around the term, "elitist". What do they mean exactly? We want dumb? We want average? Well, we already had that with Bush. And what does "dumb plus average equal?" It equals, "Disaster".

Funny thing. I do not see Bush as dumb or average. And whereas I was turned off by his spending and his actions when the house turned democrat, I in no way blame him for the economy. Hell, now that the campaign is over a year and a half over, I can not understand why all people have not woken up to the fact that Obama blamed Bush to win, but no smart thinking human being that understands the basics of economics can blame one man with no control over congress for the economic collapse.

When are you poeple going to look at reality?

We had a recession. They happen all the time. We had a candidate that decided to scare the shit out of people into voting for him.

And as for the credit collapse? What the hell did Bush have to do with Fannie bundling that crap up and having wall street sell them off?

THAT WAS CONGRESSES FAULT.

Factchecking Palin - CBS News

She fucking lies all day long and the brain dead think she is smart.

Is it a lie if she doesn't know it's a lie?
If she's too ignorant to know she is telling lies, then she is a stupid lying gossip rather than a premeditated liar.

Some say the stupid liar is worse than the premeditated liar because the sincerity of the stupid liar is more convincing than the craftiest premeditated liar.

We need someone with the ‘heart’ and ‘conviction’ (and PRO-AMERICAN) to be President of this great country. I don’t know of anyone else who fits this bill - and has the charisma - to boot, than non other than Governor Palin. It is clear that the women of America are starting to panic. Look at the strong women endorsed by Palin winning primaries across the nation. The 2010 and 2012 elections will be women driven as they seek a return to normalcy. Cut off quality health care from their kids and families and look out.

Governor Palin 4 President: PJ Media: Why Sarah Palin May Save America....Has To Be 2012 GOP Ticket!

Politics is the art of the impossible, the last resort of fools, scam artists, prostitutes of all kinds, low-lifes, crooks, and fanatics. Look at Washington, D.C. It’s pretty damned obvious, right?

Which is why Sarah Palin is so important to America’s well-being now and maybe for decades to come. The fact is that Obama is going to hang around for a long time, even if he gets defeated in 2012 — like Jimmy Carter, another egregious bankrupt of the left who won’t walk off the stage. Jimmy turned out to be quite an evil man after he wiped off that big phony smile. Obama is going to be hanging on like a bad case of mononucleosis for decades to come. He has just signaled his real position in the political world by telling us that corrupt old Harry Reid is “on the right side of history,” in spite of all the nasty stuff he routinely commits. […]

So America will need a headliner to counter Obama’s famous brand of demagogy. Sarah Palin can do it. […]

But like Ronald Reagan, Palin adds something rare and special to a substantive understanding of life and politics.

Add her eloquence and Reaganesque sense of confidence in her principles, and the left just runs out of the room screaming when she comes on TV. […]

The left fears her for her looks, charm, and eloquence. She leaves them sputtering in helpless rage. You can watch it happen. It’s sort of fun if you can handle the sight of real, unvarnished hatred. It’s easier to laugh at it if you keep in mind that she can handle a shotgun.

Sarah Palin is America’s anti-Obama is so many ways, and the libs feel this emotionally long before their brains get into gear. We have a new crop of promising conservative candidates, but we don’t seem to have any other charismatic conservatives today. They tend to come along only once in a generation. […]

What’s the bottom line? She has to be on the GOP national ticket in 2012, because people instinctively recognize her as one of us. She will carry the ticket, whether she is running for veep or president. Either way is fine with me.

Why do you call her Governor Palin? She quit that job.

Funny thing. I do not see Bush as dumb or average. And whereas I was turned off by his spending and his actions when the house turned democrat, I in no way blame him for the economy. Hell, now that the campaign is over a year and a half over, I can not understand why all people have not woken up to the fact that Obama blamed Bush to win, but no smart thinking human being that understands the basics of economics can blame one man with no control over congress for the economic collapse.

When are you poeple going to look at reality?

We had a recession. They happen all the time. We had a candidate that decided to scare the shit out of people into voting for him.

And as for the credit collapse? What the hell did Bush have to do with Fannie bundling that crap up and having wall street sell them off?

THAT WAS CONGRESSES FAULT.

The mortgage market moved to Wall Street when Wall Street was deregulated. The mortgages Wall Street sold as "bundled securities" came from Wall Street NOT Freddie/Fannie.

Next, you'll be telling us that al Qaeda and Saddam has secret meetings in Eastern Europe. Nobody believes that anymore because we know it's not the truth.

Eventually, the truth works it's way out. People may not want to hear it, but that doesn't change it from being the truth.

Forum List

Back