Why Sarah Palin May Save America

... Cut off quality health care from their kids and families and look out. ...

... Which is why Sarah Palin is so important to America’s well-being now and maybe for decades to come. The fact is that Obama is going to hang around for a long time, even if he gets defeated in 2012 — like Jimmy Carter, another egregious bankrupt of the left who won’t walk off the stage. Jimmy turned out to be quite an evil man after he wiped off that big phony smile. ...

So America will need a headliner to counter Obama’s famous brand of demagogy. Sarah Palin can do it. […]

...But like Ronald Reagan, Palin adds something rare and special to a substantive understanding of life and politics...

...What’s the bottom line? She has to be on the GOP national ticket in 2012, because people instinctively recognize her as one of us....

Its like being in the twilight zone.

Because he has a charm and the grace to receive foreign dignitaries?

facetious ? i think not... but wait, she really makes you guys nervous. if you lie you have to remember twice as much. and, i'm not quite "brain dead"

She has tits and ass.

If you think she is graceful then you must live with cave women.

facetious ? i think not... but wait, she really makes you guys nervous. if you lie you have to remember twice as much. and, i'm not quite "brain dead"
A common mis-perception among the tea bagger movement. Because Sarah the Quitter raises so much indignation among the opposition is not a reason to jump to the conclusion we are afraid of her, her seeming popularity or her trailer park lifestyle.

We are indignant about her because she is too stupid to run a PTA meeting, let alone the federal government. You cannot govern by anecdote.

It's not fear. It's incredulity.

Yeah, she did so good last time as the VP candidate why not give her a shot at the top spot.

Hmmm. Lets see.

One candidate stumps as "I will give 95% of you money if you vote for me" Vote for the other guy, and you get nothing in a recession wherew you really could use it"

The same candidate gets 95% of the black vote. Yes, the democrats always get 95% of the black vote. But for a black candidate, a lot more black voters showed up and voted, so that 95% meant a lot more.

The same candidate got a vast majority of the young vote. Yes, the democrats always get a vast majority of the young vote. But for a younger candidate who marketed himself as "hip" and "with it" and "one of them", a lot more younger voters showed up to vote.

The Pew Media Research center showed that all three major networks were very unbalanced with how they presented the candidates in news reports.

And yet......he only won by 6 points.

Seems maybe she did a lot better for the ticket than you care to give her credit for.

A common mis-perception among the tea bagger movement. Because Sarah the Quitter raises so much indignation among the opposition is not a reason to jump to the conclusion we are afraid of her, her seeming popularity or her trailer park lifestyle.

We are indignant about her because she is too stupid to run a PTA meeting, let alone the federal government. You cannot govern by anecdote.

"Sarah the quitter"

"too stupid to run a PTA meeting"

My oh my. Seems you are quite afraid of her.

Yeah, she did so good last time as the VP candidate why not give her a shot at the top spot.

Hmmm. Lets see.

One candidate stumps as "I will give 95% of you money if you vote for me" Vote for the other guy, and you get nothing in a recession wherew you really could use it"

The same candidate gets 95% of the black vote. Yes, the democrats always get 95% of the black vote. But for a black candidate, a lot more black voters showed up and voted, so that 95% meant a lot more.

The same candidate got a vast majority of the young vote. Yes, the democrats always get a vast majority of the young vote. But for a younger candidate who marketed himself as "hip" and "with it" and "one of them", a lot more younger voters showed up to vote.

The Pew Media Research center showed that all three major networks were very unbalanced with how they presented the candidates in news reports.

Seems maybe she did a lot better for the ticket than you care to give her credit for.

That's a lot of lame excuses.

John McCain would have won if he hadn't picked the amamzing idiot girl as his running mate.

Ohhh! You know, now that I think about it, It would be absolutely hilarious if she won to see the humorous interaction between her and other elected heads of state. The Government could raise a lot of revenue with the pay-per-view ratings on that.

What I don't understand is how she doesn't make conservatives nervous. Is the running field really so lame that she could possible win the primary? If she's the nominee, you're almost certain to get Obama for another 4 years.

Hmmm. Lets see.

That's a lot of lame excuses.

John McCain would have won if he hadn't picked the amamzing idiot girl as his running mate.

John McCain lost the day Obama won the primary.

Palin is a joke and it is amazing to see these idiots look to her as their big brain trust candidate.

"Sarah the quitter"

No. I am incredulous about her popularity given the image and 'accomplishments' she has produced.

I can't fathom why she would appear to have any of the leadership qualities the loyal opposition suddenly champions.

Well, right up until I remember that many of these same Palin fans carried a lot of water for George W. Bush!

She will be dismantled in any debate she has.

The righties will of course think see won anyway.

"Sarah the quitter"

No. I am incredulous about her popularity given the image and 'accomplishments' she has produced.

I can't fathom why she would appear to have any of the leadership qualities the loyal opposition suddenly champions.

Well, right up until I remember that many of these same Palin fans carried a lot of water for George W. Bush!

So then why the name calling and the need to belittle her using the PTA example that is quite obviously saying something that is not true but minimizes her more?

I mean, why cant you simply say she is not smart enough to be in politics?

Why must you exaggerate?

We need someone with the ‘heart’ and ‘conviction’ (and PRO-AMERICAN) to be President of this great country. I don’t know of anyone else who fits this bill - and has the charisma - to boot, than non other than Governor Palin. It is clear that the women of America are starting to panic. Look at the strong women endorsed by Palin winning primaries across the nation. The 2010 and 2012 elections will be women driven as they seek a return to normalcy. Cut off quality health care from their kids and families and look out.

Governor Palin 4 President: PJ Media: Why Sarah Palin May Save America....Has To Be 2012 GOP Ticket!

Politics is the art of the impossible, the last resort of fools, scam artists, prostitutes of all kinds, low-lifes, crooks, and fanatics. Look at Washington, D.C. It’s pretty damned obvious, right?

Which is why Sarah Palin is so important to America’s well-being now and maybe for decades to come. The fact is that Obama is going to hang around for a long time, even if he gets defeated in 2012 — like Jimmy Carter, another egregious bankrupt of the left who won’t walk off the stage. Jimmy turned out to be quite an evil man after he wiped off that big phony smile. Obama is going to be hanging on like a bad case of mononucleosis for decades to come. He has just signaled his real position in the political world by telling us that corrupt old Harry Reid is “on the right side of history,” in spite of all the nasty stuff he routinely commits. […]

So America will need a headliner to counter Obama’s famous brand of demagogy. Sarah Palin can do it. […]

But like Ronald Reagan, Palin adds something rare and special to a substantive understanding of life and politics.

Add her eloquence and Reaganesque sense of confidence in her principles, and the left just runs out of the room screaming when she comes on TV. […]

The left fears her for her looks, charm, and eloquence. She leaves them sputtering in helpless rage. You can watch it happen. It’s sort of fun if you can handle the sight of real, unvarnished hatred. It’s easier to laugh at it if you keep in mind that she can handle a shotgun.

Sarah Palin is America’s anti-Obama is so many ways, and the libs feel this emotionally long before their brains get into gear. We have a new crop of promising conservative candidates, but we don’t seem to have any other charismatic conservatives today. They tend to come along only once in a generation. […]

What’s the bottom line? She has to be on the GOP national ticket in 2012, because people instinctively recognize her as one of us. She will carry the ticket, whether she is running for veep or president. Either way is fine with me.

LMAO. No wonder he's Army, too stupid to get into the Navy (or even the Air Force).
Why would anyone hire (vote for) someone who quits in the middle of a job? Past performance doesn't predict future performance, but it sure as shit ought to influence one's vote.

"Sarah the quitter"

So then why the name calling and the need to belittle her using the PTA example that is quite obviously saying something that is not true but minimizes her more?

I mean, why cant you simply say she is not smart enough to be in politics?

Why must you exaggerate?
Could the same question be posed to Limbaugh or Beck? Could you ask the same question at a Tea Party meeting when the president's name is mentioned? How about right here at USMB? Is it a fair statement to say the vast majority of the Conservative posters exaggerate and minimize the president by hyperbole? Could a 'birther' answer your question without prevarication?

i'd carry w's water if he were still prez. i wish he was, now there is a real leader. i'd carry obama's water, it's a sign of respect. palin's more like reagan. we need to get back to the fabulous eighties. at least i'm not any better off than i was a year and a half ago.

Forum List

Back