Why Romney will win

Why Romney will win. Bookmark it.

Romney is Attacking Problems, Obama's Attacking Romney.

Romney believes in American Greatness; Obama apologizes for it

Romney believes in Freedom, Free enterprise, innovation and Entrepreneurship; Obama believes in government hand outs and dependency

Romney's Dad raised a family and dedicated to bettering himself, Obama's Dad a Genuine Communist, was plotting the destruction of the USA

It's as clear an election as we've had since 1980

Completely and utterly un-true..on all counts.

And if you want to get into family matters..the Romney's left the US to live in Mexico so they could practice polygamy.

Obama's grandfather fought in WWII.

Uh, Romney's dad was in public service for quite a while. Even tried for a presidential nomination.

Keep digging.

we can all see PMSNBC in desperation come late October. They will all claim that Obama has already won the race, you right wingers may as well stay home and eat pizza on November 6.

Oh, I intend to . . . while I watch the election returns giving Romney the win, after going out to vote. ;)

Why Romney will win. Bookmark it.

Romney is Attacking Problems, Obama's Attacking Romney.

Romney believes in American Greatness; Obama apologizes for it

Romney believes in Freedom, Free enterprise, innovation and Entrepreneurship; Obama believes in government hand outs and dependency

Romney's Dad raised a family and dedicated to bettering himself, Obama's Dad a Genuine Communist, was plotting the destruction of the USA

It's as clear an election as we've had since 1980

And if you want to get into family matters..the Romney's left the US to live in Mexico so they could practice polygamy.

Uh, Romney's dad was in public service for quite a while. Even tried for a presidential nomination.

Keep digging.

Digging what?

He enlist? I mean..World War II presented a grave challenge to the US.

Why Romney will win.

The LDS Church will pour MORE millions upon millions of dollars into his campaign now. The Quorum of Twelve has been trying to put one of theirs into the Oval Office for a hundred years. Once the Mormons get into your life, your personal freedoms and your taxes, you will think that Communism is a day at the beach.

I wonder where Romney would be if he hadn't outspent Santorum by about 5 to 1?

Maybe jockeying for the VP slot?

That's my point. Obama won in 2008 only because he was able to outspend McCain by 4 to 1 in the general election, and I agree with you that if Santorum, a surprisingly formidable candidate, had been able to match Romney's spending, he might well be on his way to being the Republican nominee, and if Santorum were able to match Obama's spending in the general election, he would have had a reasonable chance of becoming President.

Obama is not a strong candidate. He only won the primary in 2008 by sending Jim Clyburn out to call Clinton a racist and scare the Democrat super delegates into abandoning Clinton for fear of losing the black vote, and he only defeated McCain by outspending him by 4 to 1.

I think it would unwise for ANYONE to underestimate Obama as a candidate and as a campaigner. Or to say he only beat a candidate who outspent him by playing the race card and by beating another candidate only because he outspent him.

And yet those are the facts. Before Obama sent Jim Clyburn out to call Clinton a racist, Obama was only getting about 55% of the black vote, but in the next primary, he got a whopping 95% of the black vote, and this frightened hordes of Democrat super delegates into switching their declared support for Hillary to Obama for fear of losing the black vote in their own races. In the general election, the polls showed the race to be very close until McCain began to run out of money. It's pretty clear that if Obama had not played the race card, he probably would not have gotten the nomination and if he hadn't massively outspent McCain by 4 to 1, he probably would have lost the election.

Keep digging.

Digging what?

You seemed to know a lot about him.

Or were you just posting a sound bite ?

He was born in 1907. That would have made him 34 when WWII started ?

What if he did/What if he didn't ? What is the standard you hold them too.

Did BO serve in the military ?

He hasn't even won the Primary yet. :lmao:

It's a bit early to be calling him the GE winner. lets keep our pants on for now. Remember, Romney talks. That's what he does. Anti-stimulus before being pro-stimulus. Prochoice then prolife....the guy will say anything. Does this mean he has the right kind of character to lead in Washington?
I don't think so, but it hasn't stopped the American people from electing one of his kind before.

Good points. But don't underestimate the power of hate. The far right REALLY hates Obama.

What's not to hate? He's a horrible President. He stands for everything conservatives consider to be the worst for our nation. How do you NOT hate someone you genuinely believe is forging a path to the fall of the United States?

Why Romney will win.

The LDS Church will pour MORE millions upon millions of dollars into his campaign now. The Quorum of Twelve has been trying to put one of theirs into the Oval Office for a hundred years. Once the Mormons get into your life, your personal freedoms and your taxes, you will think that Communism is a day at the beach.

Are you a mormon ?

I am not in the stock market, I said I lost at least 100,000 in wages since Obama took office,,pretty much a safe estimate for most working americans. many condos in Naples went down to a worth of $50,000 when they were worth closer to $200,000 in early 2008. This is the Hope and Change that was promised?

Considering that the average American income is around 49,000/yr, and Obama has been in office for 3 years (100,000 divided by 3 is 33,333), so you're saying that the average American has lost 100,000 since Obama took office in wages when most Americans don't even make that much?

As far as your condo price drop? Might wanna check into the artificial housing bubble created under Jr.

That's my point. Obama won in 2008 only because he was able to outspend McCain by 4 to 1 in the general election, and I agree with you that if Santorum, a surprisingly formidable candidate, had been able to match Romney's spending, he might well be on his way to being the Republican nominee, and if Santorum were able to match Obama's spending in the general election, he would have had a reasonable chance of becoming President.

Obama is not a strong candidate. He only won the primary in 2008 by sending Jim Clyburn out to call Clinton a racist and scare the Democrat super delegates into abandoning Clinton for fear of losing the black vote, and he only defeated McCain by outspending him by 4 to 1.

I think it would unwise for ANYONE to underestimate Obama as a candidate and as a campaigner. Or to say he only beat a candidate who outspent him by playing the race card and by beating another candidate only because he outspent him.

And yet those are the facts. Before Obama sent Jim Clyburn out to call Clinton a racist, Obama was only getting about 55% of the black vote, but in the next primary, he got a whopping 95% of the black vote, and this frightened hordes of Democrat super delegates into switching their declared support for Hillary to Obama for fear of losing the black vote in their own races. In the general election, the polls showed the race to be very close until McCain began to run out of money. It's pretty clear that if Obama had not played the race card, he probably would not have gotten the nomination and if he hadn't massively outspent McCain by 4 to 1, he probably would have lost the election.

I disagree with your "what would have happened" speculations and analysis of why people voted the way they did.

But I've decided to ban myself for a while because of a post I made that I am very unproud of. I guess I need a time-out so I'm putting myself in time out.

In the interest of alleviating TM of what she must believe is an obligation to keep posting variations of her previous posts in this thread, I'm gonna let her in on a little secret. I'm rather active in the Republican party here in west Michigan and thus deal with a lot of Republicans all the time. Not one that I've talked to thus far doesn't like Romney in the sense that they won't support him come Nov. 6th. Like me a lot of them would have preferred one of the other candidates, but it doesn't look like that's gonna be the case. But no one is taking their eye off the ball. The objective is to send Barry boy back to Hyde Park next January, period.

Yep.

I've seen people who clammored for Santorum and railed against Romney now offering to work on his campaign.

It's gonna be a blast sending Mr. Hope and Change (along with Valerie "Slum Dog" Jarret) back to Chicago. I think they should let them drive back in a garbage truck.

TM is a moron.

Leftists seem to think politics is about slavish worship and cults of personality. They don't get that, for conservatives, it's about voting for the best choice available. Just because someone chose Santorum over Romney doesn't mean he's incapable of choosing Romney over Obama. I don't have to be a frothing Romneyite to think he'd be the best choice out of the available options.

Keep digging.

Digging what?

Pretty sure Barack Obama registered..like everyone else. And plenty of people older and younger then Romney's dad volunteered..or was drafted. Seems to me..ol' Romney's dad benefitted alot from this country without really giving much back. Oh yeah..being a governor after you accrue massive amounts of wealth and are bored..really doesn't count as "service" in my book.

And Romney could have gone to Vietnam. But he didn't. He totally supported it too, actually protested in favor of it. But he had more important things to do. Like Missionary work in France.

:thup: True story!

Digging what?

Pretty sure Barack Obama registered..like everyone else. And plenty of people older and younger then Romney's dad volunteered..or was drafted. Seems to me..ol' Romney's dad benefitted alot from this country without really giving much back. Oh yeah..being a governor after you accrue massive amounts of wealth and are bored..really doesn't count as "service" in my book.

And Romney could have gone to Vietnam. But he didn't. He totally supported it too, actually protested in favor of it. But he had more important things to do. Like Missionary work in France.

I found a picture of Obama in uniform

obama-muslim-garb.jpg

Here's Obama during the US National anthem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU]Obama and the National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

true story!

Digging what?

So Obama didn't serve in the military.

That's all I was looking for.

The rest is all eyewash.

Digging what?

I've seen contortionists in carnival sideshows that don't twist themselves into as many pretzels as you do in your efforts to insist that everything Obama and his family have ever done is shiningly perfect and noble, while everything anyone in Romney's family has ever done is darkest eeee-vil.

Fortunately, I already knew you were a mindlessly dishonest partisan hack, so there was no real shock here for me.

I found a picture of Obama in uniform

obama-muslim-garb.jpg

Here's Obama during the US National anthem

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU]Obama and the National Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

true story!

Here's your boy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFa4lRcPFEo]Romney Loves Government Money, Brags to Board Room He Can Get It - Hidden Camera.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyP2M0DTch8]Mitt Romney speaks French - YouTube[/ame]

That's some good French right there! That missionary work did have some benefits!

:thup:

So glad he didn't do anything important..like fight in wars he supported!

Sign of the Times – A Photo Shows Romney Backing Vietnam Draft - ABC News

That's for the "little people."

Forum List

Back