Money Doesn't Buy Manners

Rinata

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Mitt Romney has no friggin' manners. And he wonders why people think he is out of touch.

Mitt Romney Isn

This is my favorite part of the story:

That any politician — much less one already battling a reputation for being out of touch — would ever vocalize such thoughts, in front of voters, on camera, is absolutely baffling. Who cares if it might be a cookie from 7-Eleven? Just eat the fucking cookie. Or, at the very least, don't go out of your way to insult it. But the evidence is mounting that Romney just can't help it. He has no filter, no ear for what he sounds like in the company of Normals. Which is a pretty unfortunate condition, for a presidential candidate.

HAHA!!! Really!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa.... zomg. Too funny.

As it turns out, the treats were from Bethel Bakery, a longtime South Hills staple known for its signature pastries, cookies and cakes.
"When I heard it, I thought, 'Oh, my goodness. This guy has no idea how beloved this institution is that provided these cookies,'" said bakery owner and president John Walsh. "We wanted him to be welcomed with the best in the burgh, and he had no idea."

Read more: Bethel Bakery Offers 'CookieGate' Special After Romney Slight - Pittsburgh News Story - WTAE Pittsburgh

Mitt Romney has no friggin' manners. And he wonders why people think he is out of touch.

Mitt Romney Isn

That any politician — much less one already battling a reputation for being out of touch — would ever vocalize such thoughts, in front of voters, on camera, is absolutely baffling. Who cares if it might be a cookie from 7-Eleven? Just eat the fucking cookie. Or, at the very least, don't go out of your way to insult it. But the evidence is mounting that Romney just can't help it. He has no filter, no ear for what he sounds like in the company of Normals. Which is a pretty unfortunate condition, for a presidential candidate.

HAHA!!! Really!!!

:clap2: Way to talk about the IMPORTANT issues! Lol!

One should not judge a cookie by its looks! I've had some god-awful lookin' cookies that taste so good, they make you wanna slap yo mama!

Hearts are won one-by-one, CarolJo. You should know that by now. They have to be able to connect with the common man. Something Mitt Romney is not so good at.

He is good for a laugh though, so I gotta thank Rinata for the share. :)

Mitt Romney Isn

HAHA!!! Really!!!

This is ALMOST as important as whether one eats their dog off the bone or uses a knife and fork.

He apparently liiked the cookie, just did not think it looked homemade. Talk about being in touch! He can tell the difference between home made and store bought! He must have a long history of homemade cookies.

Mitt Romney Isn

HAHA!!! Really!!!

that's what you're going to base your vote on? A freaking cookie remark?

That's just sad.

Mitt Romney Isn

HAHA!!! Really!!!

Damn, you guys are becoming increasingly pathetic by the day.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Mitt Romney Isn

HAHA!!! Really!!!

that's what you're going to base your vote on? A freaking cookie remark?

That's just sad.

No humor? None?

How do you get through life? :confused:

its his idea of humor.

Insulting people is the only humor the right seems to know

Forum List

Back