Why Romney’s so afraid of talking about what he did at Bain

Until they are released one cannot help but think there is something in those returns that would be worse for Romney than all the flack he is now getting.

Anyone think he can get away without releasing them. No one else has.

Far from being an astute business man he now appears to be more like a little boy trying to keep the candy a secret.

Or perhaps a crook trying to hide the stash.

By "one cannot help but think"' what you mean is "lefty fuckups, who never were gonna vote against the hand they think feeds them, cannot help but think"...

Oh, you think he should produce his college transcript in order to prove he's American?

I'm not sure if you're emulating Trump or Sununu, but that tin foil is wearing thin.
He should produce them because (1) he claims he went to a few institutions of higher learning; (2) he claims to have both an undergrad and a JD; (3) he is a federal employee; and (4) if education is claimed, federal employees must provide transcripts to their employer.

I am one of his employers and based on his utter incompetence, I find the education claims dubious, at best.

It's not only his "claim"..it's the claim of Harvard and Columbia. Going to college is not a democracy. You make it through..based on a rigorous set of standards. The people don't get to retroactively vote on his grades.

And you don't employ him. You probably didn't even vote for him.

If college is a meritocracy, why are the standards for admission greatly reduced for certain minorities at certain institutions, like Harvard?

No. I do think it is probable that he used his ethnicity, perhaps his birthplace to gain advantage as did E. Warren.

I find it odd with his professed educational achievements to seal his records. It is counter to my daily professional experience with people and their scholastic accomplishments.

Ah..so you don't believe Harvard..which had him graduate magna cum laude? Only you can make that determination by perusing his grades. Hey..should he release his work too so you can grade him? After all..you know more then Harvard.
Link?

And, his claim is not a valid sourse...it's just more Obama cheap talk.

Independant proof.

Electopedia 2012 - How Barack Obama and Mitt Romney Did in Law School -- New York Magazine
Obama Left Mark on HLS | News | The Harvard Crimson
The Real Obama | The Weekly Standard
Barack Obama Biography - Facts, Birthday, Life Story - Biography.com
Barack Obama | World news | guardian.co.uk

Let me google that for you

Until they are released one cannot help but think there is something in those returns that would be worse for Romney than all the flack he is now getting.

Anyone think he can get away without releasing them. No one else has.

Far from being an astute business man he now appears to be more like a little boy trying to keep the candy a secret.

Or perhaps a crook trying to hide the stash.

Barry Hussein's College Transcripts, anyone?

what'r you going to do if/when he wins reelection asswipe?
Get a little bit poorer, more than likely. And the parasitic OWS types will get a little richer.

He should produce them because (1) he claims he went to a few institutions of higher learning; (2) he claims to have both an undergrad and a JD; (3) he is a federal employee; and (4) if education is claimed, federal employees must provide transcripts to their employer.

I am one of his employers and based on his utter incompetence, I find the education claims dubious, at best.

It's not only his "claim"..it's the claim of Harvard and Columbia. Going to college is not a democracy. You make it through..based on a rigorous set of standards. The people don't get to retroactively vote on his grades.

If college is a meritocracy, why are the standards for admission greatly reduced for certain minorities at certain institutions, like Harvard?

"Greatly reduced" in terms of what?

Familial wealth?

You figure that one out..

Sad you guys are so distracted by Bain.

All you'd have to do is post the mile long list of Obama's accomplishments in the area of the economy and I'm sure he'd be running away with the election. You could completely ignore Romney.

Oh, you think he should produce his college transcript in order to prove he's American?

No. I do think it is probable that he used his ethnicity, perhaps his birthplace to gain advantage as did E. Warren.

I find it odd with his professed educational achievements to seal his records. It is counter to my daily professional experience with people and their scholastic accomplishments.

Ah..so you don't believe Harvard..which had him graduate magna cum laude? Only you can make that determination by perusing his grades. Hey..should he release his work too so you can grade him? After all..you know more then Harvard.

That's only part of it, the real issue is did Obama defraud Harvard by pretending to be born in Kenya?

We know he told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, did he also tell that to Harvard?

Why put Kagan on SCOTUS? IS she part of the coverup?

Heres your problem with the cities going bankrupt and blaming obama.

the LIBOR scandal is about to break wide open on this side of the pond and GUESS who it turns out cheated some of these cities

Tim Geithner

Look it up

I found it out a couple of days ago. Geithner as head of the Federal Reserve at the time helped cover up the LIBOR rate fixing and advised on how not to get caught. I posted the links elsewhere, go look for them.

By the way, Compton California is about to go bankrupt.

How did Obama even graduate law school without know the basic concept of "Judicial review"?

Familial wealth?

It's the old affirmative action routine...lower the standards so that the inept might appear to succeed. They need to be made to feel good about themselves.

Compare Obama's college transcripts and thesis papers to some of those by people that actually accomplished something in their lives other than mastery of teleprompters.

Oh wait! I forgot! Obama won't show his to the world! He has something to hide!

Familial wealth?

In terms of admission standards. The average Asian had a 1450 SAT, for whites it was 1400, Mexicans 1310, and blacks 1290. Of course that was ion the 90s, I am quite sure the admissions requirements no longer vary depending on race....

Heres your problem with the cities going bankrupt and blaming obama.

the LIBOR scandal is about to break wide open on this side of the pond and GUESS who it turns out cheated some of these cities

Tim Geithner

Look it up

I found it out a couple of days ago. Geithner as head of the Federal Reserve at the time helped cover up the LIBOR rate fixing and advised on how not to get caught. I posted the links elsewhere, go look for them.

By the way, Compton California is about to go bankrupt.
That's the third or fourth California city to bite the bullet and fail. There must be something to that liberal/union mentality. "Hey! We got our pensions...the city is going broke but we got our pensions!"

California is just a microcosm of what will happen all over the United States if the Obama/liberal/union goon mentality prevails. We have already been downgraded for the first time in history. Going bankrupt is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Familial wealth?

It's the old affirmative action routine...lower the standards so that the inept might appear to succeed. They need to be made to feel good about themselves.

Compare Obama's college transcripts and thesis papers to some of those by people that actually accomplished something in their lives other than mastery of teleprompters.

Oh wait! I forgot! Obama won't show his to the world! He has something to hide!

No it isn't.

Affirmative Action is a pale and cheap attempt to right some of the more disgusting wrongs in this country.

Slavery and Systemic racism isn't some abstract concept or myth.

Link?

Independant proof.

si moron demends independant proof.

froth on.

Link?

Independant proof.

si moron demends independant proof.

froth on.
Yeah. Cheap talk is nothing, especially from a politician.

But BELIEVE on, moron.

I think how he played his citizenship and ethnicity for benefit could be reasonably revealed in those upper scholastic records.

It is not an unknown occurence of late in one of the same instutions.

I'm not sure if you're emulating Trump or Sununu, but that tin foil is wearing thin.
He should produce them because (1) he claims he went to a few institutions of higher learning; (2) he claims to have both an undergrad and a JD;

You think Harvard accepted him into law school without a transcript from Columbia?

You think the University of Chicago hired him without a copy of his transcript from Harvard.

(3) he is a federal employee; and (4) if education is claimed, federal employees must provide transcripts to their employer.

Elected officials are not required to produce a college transcript. That's why we don't know Crybaby's English Lit grade from his freshman year.

He should produce them because (1) he claims he went to a few institutions of higher learning; (2) he claims to have both an undergrad and a JD;

You think Harvard accepted him into law school without a transcript from Columbia?

You think the University of Chicago hired him without a copy of his transcript from Harvard.

(3) he is a federal employee; and (4) if education is claimed, federal employees must provide transcripts to their employer.
Elected officials are not required to produce a college transcript. That's why we don't know Crybaby's English Lit grade from his freshman year.

They only make those special considerations for 'Legacy' applicants like Dubya.

Forum List

Back