Why Racial Profiling of Black Teens? Roll the video...

It is kind of an obsession with you, what?

Oh, well, at least you don't write "Negro". I suppose that is somehow progress.

Carry on.
Factual evidence hurts/ Don't ever tell me to "carry on." Far too better men than you have given me that command.

Carry on.
Factual evidence hurts/ Don't ever tell me to "carry on." Far too better men than you have given me that command.

Oh, you are funny.

Please carry on and act as if you can boss people around here, bubbele. That is funny!

Carry on.
It is an obsession with liberal politicians and news media. If I am to be guilt tripped 24-7 then I reserve the right to point out the truth. Perhaps i do not understand what its like to be of African ancestry in America. But I also do not understand about what its like to be Greek, English, Mexican, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, etc. But all these groups have manged to make a successful go in the land of opportunity. Only one group bitches, pisses and moans. Black's. Why? Liberals need a victim class for votes. It's fucking disgraceful.

Maybe because blacks commit over half the murders?
30-50% of rape, burglary, looting, and violent crimes.

So should the police just allow blacks to commit crimes??? If you commit a crime who cares about the color of your skin. If black youth choose to do most of the crime, then they deserve it.

Carry on.
It is an obsession with liberal politicians and news media. If I am to be guilt tripped 24-7 then I reserve the right to point out the truth. Perhaps i do not understand what its like to be of African ancestry in America. But I also do not understand about what its like to be Greek, English, Mexican, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, etc. But all these groups have manged to make a successful go in the land of opportunity. Only one group bitches, pisses and moans. Black's. Why? Liberals need a victim class for votes. It's fucking disgraceful.

If you believe that only one group "bitches, pisses and moans", then you haven't been paying attention.

I have real data from the fbi and many other police departments supporting my belief that blacks commit half or more of the murders in this country.

What should we do? Grant them the right to get away with it??? I ask this as you seem to think the police shouldn't go after these kinds of people.

I know not all blacks do such, but how would you manage the resources under this reality?

Carry on.

If you believe that only one group "bitches, pisses and moans", then you haven't been paying attention.
Wrong. In light of evidence I presented...why couldn't the mall owners be justified in putting up "Whites Only" signs? I know it violates the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but look at the actions of those in video? Really? I have no White guilt over U.S. history. Fuck it.

Let's see:
Rodney King cops acquitted. Rioting in LA by whom? Hispanics? Chinese? Philippjinos?
Thug shot in Ferguson MO. Rioting by whom? Puerto Ricans? Roman Catholics?
Boy killed by car in Crown Heights Brooklyn. Rioting by whom? Orthodox Jews? Episcopalians?
The list goes on and on. Every riot in this country has been caused by herds of blacks. That isnt to say "all blacks are animals". That's obviously false. But one cannot deny the propensity in the black community for violence far and above that of other groups.

-Let's say that blacks commit the level of murder and crime the fbi and police department stats says they do. Why shouldn't the police put enough resources within that area of the community to attempt to enforce the law????

What would you do instead?

"So why is there racial profiling you ask? Well, well, just take a look."

What we're looking at is a thread whose premise fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.
This was instigated on black social media. Explain to everyone how black social media is not profiling. While you're at it, explain the same for BET, CBC, NAACP, UNCF, etc.

we NEVER hear about the police profiling whites. AND YES they do everyday. "Trailer trash", "druggies/hippies", "bikers", long haired tattooed white guys, etc etc etc... I'm positive are followed, profiled, watched every single day. Whites don't whine about it like blacks do.

we NEVER hear about the police profiling whites. AND YES they do everyday. "Trailer trash", "druggies/hippies", "bikers", long haired tattooed white guys, etc etc etc... I'm positive are followed, profiled, watched every single day. Whites don't whine about it like blacks do.

1. That isn't racial profiling.

2. It isn't right either.

3. You whine about blacks practically every day here on USMB.

Forum List

Back