Why Racial Profiling of Black Teens? Roll the video...

Mall shut down after massive brawl - CNN.com Video
So why is there racial profiling you ask? Well, well, just take a look.
Racial profiling is not a new thing...It has been practiced long before there ever was a thing called a mall.

No, people have found...and will always find... all sorts of reasoning to hate. Some Christians found reasoning in the Bible.

The fact is....is that all races of people "act badly". You just focus on one. That is your MO

I live in one of the poorest places in America. Electricity and running water are not given perks of living. Yet, kids will have fairly expensive phones and nice tennis shoes, Many of them are fat. Explaining this to people who search for and find easy support for their bigotry and validation for their own selfish resentments is not easy. They have been well indoctrinated and tend to be the kind of suck-ups who think the Koch brothers are their friends and people a bit more poor are the competition. Free floating fear of this or that race or scientists or unions or universities or tree huggers is easier to acquire and sustain than is knowledge.

Look, pointing to one political group or another as the source of your problems is one thing. Pointing to some race or ethnic group as the source of your problems is simply a combination of ignorance and cowardice. Sure, it has worked politically for decades and even centuries, but it doesn't make adherents anything other than suckers.

well, then you can explain why the NAACP blames whitey for all the problems of colored people?

Who told you the NAACP blames anyone? Was the NAACP at the mall?

Racial profiling is not a new thing...It has been practiced long before there ever was a thing called a mall.

No, people have found...and will always find... all sorts of reasoning to hate. Some Christians found reasoning in the Bible.

The fact is....is that all races of people "act badly". You just focus on one. That is your MO

So if a group commits more crimes, we shouldn't focus more resources towards them? Are you a fucking retard?

Maybe because blacks commit over half the murders?
30-50% of rape, burglary, looting, and violent crimes.

So should the police just allow blacks to commit crimes??? If you commit a crime who cares about the color of your skin. If black youth choose to do most of the crime, then they deserve it.

Whites kill other whites 3x more than other races. If Blacks are killing other blacks, what do you have to worry about?

We should focus on those committing violent crime, so a great deal of that focus has to be on black youth. If you care about blacks, then black crime is by far the most destructive force. I don't think many liberals care about blacks. I believe they are far more concerned with political traction than their well being.

So if a group commits more crimes, we shouldn't focus more resources towards them? Are you a fucking retard?
This comment proves you have not concept of crime and policing...Your comment are based in racism and not facts. I dont attemo
I have real data from the fbi and many other police departments supporting my belief that blacks commit half or more of the murders in this country.

What should we do? Grant them the right to get away with it??? I ask this as you seem to think the police shouldn't go after these kinds of people.

I know not all blacks do such, but how would you manage the resources under this reality?
raw data means shit. Read the data. Blacks kill blacks. Blacks go to prison. White kill other whites.

Answer the question if you are 3x more likely to killed by a white person...why do you focus on black crime and not White murder?

Last edited:
I live in one of the poorest places in America. Electricity and running water are not given perks of living. Yet, kids will have fairly expensive phones and nice tennis shoes, Many of them are fat. Explaining this to people who search for and find easy support for their bigotry and validation for their own selfish resentments is not easy. They have been well indoctrinated and tend to be the kind of suck-ups who think the Koch brothers are their friends and people a bit more poor are the competition. Free floating fear of this or that race or scientists or unions or universities or tree huggers is easier to acquire and sustain than is knowledge.

Look, pointing to one political group or another as the source of your problems is one thing. Pointing to some race or ethnic group as the source of your problems is simply a combination of ignorance and cowardice. Sure, it has worked politically for decades and even centuries, but it doesn't make adherents anything other than suckers.

well, then you can explain why the NAACP blames whitey for all the problems of colored people?

Who told you the NAACP blames anyone? Was the NAACP at the mall?

you would argue that water isn't wet

Maybe because blacks commit over half the murders?
30-50% of rape, burglary, looting, and violent crimes.

So should the police just allow blacks to commit crimes??? If you commit a crime who cares about the color of your skin. If black youth choose to do most of the crime, then they deserve it.

Whites kill other whites 3x more than other races. If Blacks are killing other blacks, what do you have to worry about?

OK let's discuss the black on white crime rate

We should focus on those committing violent crime, so a great deal of that focus has to be on black youth. If you care about blacks, then black crime is by far the most destructive force on their communities. I don't think many liberals care about blacks. I believe they are far more concerned with political traction than their well being.

We should focus on those committing violent crime, so a great deal of that focus has to be on black youth. If you care about blacks, then black crime is by far the most destructive force. I don't think many liberals care about blacks. I believe they are far more concerned with political traction than their well being.

Bullshit. You focus on black crime and turn a blind eye to white crime because it suits your narrative on blacks.
Your perception that black youth crime is more destructive is anecdotal...It is what you see on TV...not based on a real comparisons.

Seems to me when white college kids go freaking nuts and destroy property after their team loses...no one is calling for more policing in that community and for more profiling.

Bullshit. You focus on black crime and turn a blind eye to white crime because it suits your narrative on blacks.
Your perception that black youth crime is more destructive is anecdotal...It is what you see on TV...not based on a real comparisons.
As I said, you don't give a rat's ass about black America nor the crime which is destroying it. Playing the race card is far more important to pimps.

Seems to me when white college kids go freaking nuts and destroy property after their team loses...no one is calling for more policing in that community and for more profiling.

those black criminals you are defending are profiling YOU even as we speak dumbass

those black criminals you are defending are profiling YOU even as we speak dumbass

I don't defend white or black criminals and I fear no race. I have never coward to anyone. Try it...It's awesome to be a man.

I don't defend white or black criminals and I fear no race. I have never coward to anyone. Try it...It's awesome to be a man.

try getting an education, it's awesome

try getting an education, it's awesome

My 5th grade education is more than sufficient to debate any topic with the likes of you. Even educated folk are ignorant when it comes to racism. That is quite clear.

I keep asking this question and conservatives never answer for some reason. So you want brown people to give up the right to equal protection under the law. Are there any other rights you'd like us to give up? Surely there are a couple others you wouldn't mind taking.

how about not being raped , robbed, assaulted and murdered by brown people.

life , liberty and all that?

hell, only brown people have any rights according to you

why do those brown people racially profile whites for victims of their crimes?

to hell with the victims, only the criminals have rights, the black criminals that is

They teach you that at the KKK meetings?

I keep asking this question and conservatives never answer for some reason. So you want brown people to give up the right to equal protection under the law. Are there any other rights you'd like us to give up? Surely there are a couple others you wouldn't mind taking.

how about not being raped , robbed, assaulted and murdered by brown people.

life , liberty and all that?

hell, only brown people have any rights according to you

why do those brown people racially profile whites for victims of their crimes?

to hell with the victims, only the criminals have rights, the black criminals that is

White people and brown people have equal rights under the Constitution. Brown people do not have the right to commit crimes, and also have the right to avoid government discrimination: just like white people.

Law abiding citizens of any race can not, under the Constitution, have their rights infinged upon by the government: racial profiling is discrimination by the government based on race and is unconstitutional.

Racial profiling is a useful tool. Only idiots would object.

So that's 1 right you want to take away from brown people. Any others?

You have the right to racially profile too. Nothing is taken away from you so quit your whining.

Says someone who will never be racially profiled. Typical conservative, sacrificing freedom for security every chance they get.

I've been profiled ... it doesn't have to be racial for it to be discrimination.

was it because of your pointed ears?

Forum List

Back