Why Racial Profiling of Black Teens? Roll the video...

Racial profiling is a useful tool. Only idiots would object.

So that's 1 right you want to take away from brown people. Any others?

You have the right to racially profile too. Nothing is taken away from you so quit your whining.

Says someone who will never be racially profiled. Typical conservative, sacrificing freedom for security every chance they get.

I've been profiled ... it doesn't have to be racial for it to be discrimination.

You have the right to racially profile too. Nothing is taken away from you so quit your whining.

Says someone who will never be racially profiled. Typical conservative, sacrificing freedom for security every chance they get.

You think that you think wrong.

I got pulled over driving through a black neighborhood at 2 in the morning. Cop wanted to know what I was up to. I told him I was taking a shortcut home. He searched me and my truck then let me go on my way.

You think that you think wrong.

I got pulled over driving through a black neighborhood at 2 in the morning. Cop wanted to know what I was up to. I told him I was taking a shortcut home. He searched me and my truck then let me go on my way.

And in doing so violated your 4th Amendment Rights.

we NEVER hear about the police profiling whites. AND YES they do everyday. "Trailer trash", "druggies/hippies", "bikers", long haired tattooed white guys, etc etc etc... I'm positive are followed, profiled, watched every single day. Whites don't whine about it like blacks do.

1. That isn't racial profiling.

2. It isn't right either.

3. You whine about blacks practically every day here on USMB.

i point out their whining, and crime.

we NEVER hear about the police profiling whites. AND YES they do everyday. "Trailer trash", "druggies/hippies", "bikers", long haired tattooed white guys, etc etc etc... I'm positive are followed, profiled, watched every single day. Whites don't whine about it like blacks do.

You whine about their whining.

you whine about my whining:)

you whine about my whining:)

You whine about my whining about your whining.

I keep asking this question and conservatives never answer for some reason. So you want brown people to give up the right to equal protection under the law. Are there any other rights you'd like us to give up? Surely there are a couple others you wouldn't mind taking.

how about not being raped , robbed, assaulted and murdered by brown people.

life , liberty and all that?

hell, only brown people have any rights according to you

why do those brown people racially profile whites for victims of their crimes?

to hell with the victims, only the criminals have rights, the black criminals that is

Let's see:
Rodney King cops acquitted. Rioting in LA by whom? Hispanics? Chinese? Philippjinos?
Thug shot in Ferguson MO. Rioting by whom? Puerto Ricans? Roman Catholics?
Boy killed by car in Crown Heights Brooklyn. Rioting by whom? Orthodox Jews? Episcopalians?
The list goes on and on. Every riot in this country has been caused by herds of blacks. That isnt to say "all blacks are animals". That's obviously false. But one cannot deny the propensity in the black community for violence far and above that of other groups.

didn't you get the memo?

it's their civil right to riot

Let's see:
Rodney King cops acquitted. Rioting in LA by whom? Hispanics? Chinese? Philippjinos?
Thug shot in Ferguson MO. Rioting by whom? Puerto Ricans? Roman Catholics?
Boy killed by car in Crown Heights Brooklyn. Rioting by whom? Orthodox Jews? Episcopalians?
The list goes on and on. Every riot in this country has been caused by herds of blacks. That isnt to say "all blacks are animals". That's obviously false. But one cannot deny the propensity in the black community for violence far and above that of other groups.

didn't you get the memo?

it's their civil right to riot
Reparations, yo.

I live in one of the poorest places in America. Electricity and running water are not given perks of living. Yet, kids will have fairly expensive phones and nice tennis shoes, Many of them are fat. Explaining this to people who search for and find easy support for their bigotry and validation for their own selfish resentments is not easy. They have been well indoctrinated and tend to be the kind of suck-ups who think the Koch brothers are their friends and people a bit more poor are the competition. Free floating fear of this or that race or scientists or unions or universities or tree huggers is easier to acquire and sustain than is knowledge.

Look, pointing to one political group or another as the source of your problems is one thing. Pointing to some race or ethnic group as the source of your problems is simply a combination of ignorance and cowardice. Sure, it has worked politically for decades and even centuries, but it doesn't make adherents anything other than suckers.

well, then you can explain why the NAACP blames whitey for all the problems of colored people?

you fucking hypocrite

Forum List

Back